Women are going down the wrong path. Can the female population be revitalized? What's the next step?

Women are going down the wrong path. Can the female population be revitalized? What's the next step?

Degenerate women are a byproduct of weak men.

a product of weak men being in control, women need to be controlled by strong men with a will to control them

You can't lick our cocks. As in University of South Carolina 'Game Cocks'.

Weak men are made by bad mothers
We can do this all day

>women are going down the wrong path

So are men, stop this "waaahhh all the women are degenerates" cause you can't get laid

It's cringe as fuck

Weak mothers are made by weak fathers.

don't date degenerate women
don't treat degenerate women with the respect you would treat a good women
don't engage with degenerate women
at best fuck them and throw them away
let them die alone so atleast the next generation can learn from their mistakes

weak fathers are weak men cultivated by degenerate mothers come on dude the blame game is bullshit. you're either willing to be the bad guy to fix the problem or you're too comfortable to change

Weak mothers are made by single mothers.
Single mothers are made by father's abandoning/pumping dumping or mom has problems.
Only solution is exterimatus.

How about people are free agents and are responsible for their own actions?

This. Women naturally follow men without even realizing it. Men have settled for misbehaving feminist "sex-positive" whores, and so that's what they're becoming, unless we pick up our balls and tell them their pussies are growing obsolete.

>South Carolina

That's you problem

love how the broads always come out of the woodwork to blame men for why they can't stop sucking nigger cock.

The real problem is bitches only care about being trendy and have no conviction whatsoever. They're always at the forefront of Marxist bullshit being pushed - right there with the fucking kikes and they'll do anything to be accepted at a time when it's not cool to be white. White women don't fucking deserve us.

There is hope, but we need to focus on spreading red pills among the women.

pussy virgin faggot

Fpbp
Women are designed to supply what men demand.
Degenerates want to fuck sluts? Boom tons of sluts.
But if men live in a wholesome way and demand wholesome women then that is what they deserve.

Only a very select group of /very/ self disciplined (mostly males) are actually free agents. The rest of people are controlled with sticks or led with carrots.

That's reality. I don't claim to be completely self disciplined, either.

Civilization exists largely through coercion. Sticks and carrots.

Somebody has to break the circle, and it won't be women.

Just the women you see are going down the wrong path.

You will see an influx of white babies within 15 years, mark my words.

If you fuck them they win

>USC

disgusting

That's not a woman. That is a girl. We should stick to calling these people girls. I don't care if they are 25 or 55.

We should do the same for men as well. If you can't grow up and not be a degenerate you don't deserve the title in my opinion.

I would love to smell her hair :(

FPBP

/thread

illegitimate children and zero fucks given lads

So we make loving your race, country, and possibly religion trendy.

This

Quit being resentful and understand the situation. You don't actually believe we're equal do you?

Why are American women so shit, lads? They seemed so happy and full of life in the 50s and back.

Shit like this makes me wanna MGTOW, but i feel thats beta and a meme. What do?

It's western women in general.

yeah just eliminate all jewish influence (getting rid on nonwhites will also help too)

in this scenario it is more a product of marxism

Do whatever you want to do. Don't let anyone convince you one way or another. All you will ever have in this life, truly, is your free will.

A man should always go their own way in the actions they take.

*single mothers

But yea this. Feminism was a mistake.

I know her, and I can tell you that she always smells amazing. BTW, Her dad works for the CIA, so I hope his job isn't motoring pol, because he'd probably know who is posting pics of his daughter.

So essentially sort myself out?

True, but degenerate men are also the byproduct of weak women.

unironically yes

... which are a product of the Welfare State.

Which is a product of... Feminism and Universal Sufferage.

Okay, six degrees of Repeal The Vote For Women has been achieved.

There's our "weakness". Who wants to go out there are tell eveyone we're doomed unless women get stripped of the vote?

Any "strong" men care to volunteer? Suicidal, more like.

Let it all burn. Pockets will survive and rise again, reinventing society step by painful step. Maybe next time they won't make this self-same mistake we always make ie wishing that the women of our imagination could be real.

In the meantime, get balls deep in these idiots. There has been no better time in history to fuck young women.

>Welfare State
Which is a product of weak men

But when you actually advocate taking power away from women, out come the femanon sluts and effeminate male traditionalists and then Sup Forums has one massive sperg fest.

Sup Forums is just like feminists in the sense that they think women are oppressed in western society and "men these days" are to blame, according to Sup Forums.

It's not a bad experience but I wouldn't make it a lifestyle. Use it to truly gain independence, and return and lead a woman to virtue.
Major hang ups that others are talking about is actual hatred - which is truly a reaction overcoming a preconceived notion of yours about equality of the sexes or a response to the notion being pushed by others.
But real hatred isn't useful. Understand that there is a difference and accept it.

>In the meantime, get balls deep in these idiots. There has been no better time in history to fuck young women.

They are all already getting fucked on a regular basis by Chad males.

>spreading red pills
I'd like to spread her legs too and copulate in various sexual positions purely for the means of sexual gratification

Cocks is the mascot of the University she's attending. They just upset Duke last night in basketball, Sup Forums needs to chill.

Women were going the same way in the 1920s in Germany. After 1936 they weren't like that anymore

>Men have settled for misbehaving feminist "sex-positive" whores, and so that's what they're becoming, unless we pick up our balls and tell them their pussies are growing obsolete.

Lots of men are trying that, but then Sup Forums allies with feminists in bitching about "men these days" and how we oppress women by not talking to them, or dating them, or committing to them, etc.

Never marry sluts or whores. That's a rule for men. Yet with so many sluts and whores around, what are men to do?

>What's the next step?
Artificial wombs
Genetic engineering
Robot AI waifus