Here's what Le Pen would score by region if against Macron (2nd round)

Here's what Le Pen would score by region if against Macron (2nd round)

National result: 39%

Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes: 41%
Bourgogne-Franche-Comté: 44%
Bretagne: 28% (kek)
Centre-Val de Loire: 36%
Grand-Est: 44%
Hauts de France: 45%
Île de France: 32%
Nouvelle Aquitaine: 37%
Normandie: 38%
Occitanie: 44%
Pays de la Loire: 33%
Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur: 49%

Celts being cucks, as usual...

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos.fr/decrypter-societe/2017-03-20-enquete-electorale-francaise-vague-12-focus-sur-regions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also here's the source ipsos.fr/decrypter-societe/2017-03-20-enquete-electorale-francaise-vague-12-focus-sur-regions

That looks much better than what everybody is telling you.
Even though I really can't imagine which demographic would vote for Macron. He really has the most inconsistent political campaign that I've ever seen.
But then: many are probably just voting against Marxiste Le Pen. Looks similar to the US election to me; neither candidate is liked.

>Be French commie bureaucrat in 1600-2017
>painstakingly take decades and centuries trying to stamp out all regional cultures of France, all of which have thrived and flourished for millenia, in favor of atheist cosmopolitan monolithic unitary culture centered on the Hive (aka Paris) all because the Bretons love Jesus more than your Masonic abomination of a state
>watch everything you built and worked for collapse because brown people pour in and institute Sharia anyway

At l

Does Corsica not get a vote?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.
It's going to be interesting how France handles this.

It's so far gone in France that mainstream newspapers now use the vocabulary "the big replacement" because you can't deny it anymore. Hope they get through.

Putain de Bretons

Is it possible the polls are not entirely correct as people are nervous to express support for Le Pen?

Sounds very familiar

Isn't Brittany like 99% white?

Figures they'd support their own murder.

the ipsos document doesnt mention Corsica, is it part of PACA?

PACA
land of political corruption and fake blond women

Same as with Wilders and Rotterdam it seems she gets lots of support from near Marseille. Distant retards who don't know what Islam is will ruin it for everyone

Why Marseille is so based?

We need to meme Le Pen like we did trump, imagine lady hitler le pen being electrd and merkel/schulz having to deal with her, that would be a big wall that germany would pay for

Corse generally goes to a local party. People there don't vote FN

I get why Paris is cucked, but why is Bittany and Pays de la Loire?

Why would Bretons vote for a French nationalist party though?

>brutal repression and several massacres in Upper Brittany during and after Revolution
>forced into the army and put into concentration camps during the Franco Prussian war
>one of those "poor" regions with an abnormally high death toll during WW1
>all our great cities bombed like hell during WW2, while Paris remained safe
>after the war French government keeps the Vichy territorial reforms that cut Nantes from Brittany

That and the contempt francilians generally show us

Tbqh I'ld be tempted to vote Lepen, but I didn't even bother putting my name on the electoral lists.

I'm 29 and just don't give a shit anymore.

Anyway 2k17, still trusting poles...

chekd
we needs frenchies to start the memes early

It's litteraly less than 250k voters. That's why nobody cares.

Why is half of brittany missing?

Lower Brittany is the historically Breton speaking area, Upper Brittany "Rennes, Nantes" used to speak Gallo which is an oil language like French.

Corsica gives 24,39% to Le Pen in 2012 (17,9 nationaly).
She will probably get around 50% here, but with low turnout (some corsican don't care about french elections)

But it's irrelevant. Our political system is cucked as fuck. She doesn't have enough professional sponsors. The popular vote is irrelevant.

Only because you fucked their language and culture

What is the most redpilled region? Not in terms of voting intention, but in terms of number of brown people, culture, adherence to Catholicism, etc.

>Celts being cucks, as usual...

Needs to be called out more often m8.

They are destroying France and England.

How does FN get half of the votes in Provence when it's all spanish and italian gibmigrants?

i agree that she would lose, but there is no way in hell that she loses hauts de france and grand est

The Parisian government has hated Bretons for literal centuries. For a people who whine and complain about having to learn English the French have been very eager to eradicate other languages in favor of their dog gibberish. Even outside of France this is the case, with the ugly Walloon filth trying to turn Belgium into a French speaking state (and failing and themselves becoming poor inbred retards)

reminds me of carinthia