Investigation began in July

>investigation began in July
>Comey says it's still in early stages

There's MASSIVE evidence against Trump and his cronies, it must be taking forever to sift through it all.

I'm fucking laughing my ass off how desperate conservashits are all "B-B-BUT HE SAID NO EVIDENCE". Yeah no kidding faggots, they can't speak about circumstantial evidence, which they HAVE found.

TRUMP IS FINISHED.

>this delusional
SAD!

You have to be a bigly faggot to quote Trump.

I dont think i remember.
I cant comment on that.

How much do they pay you per post? Shilling looks fun and I need muh shekels.

More than you make all year.

faggot

Spicer just said Manafort played a minor role in the campaign.

Kek

They are distancing themselves from the fucking campaign manager that lives in Trump tower

Sounds good

Why is the Left so Russophobic? Don't you want detente with another nuclear power?

REEEEEEEEEE

TRUMP IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT

Paul Ryan POTUS when?

Why are you such a pussy. We need a major war to clean up the weak.

>MASSIVE evidence against Trump
Still president.

If there would be any evidence he'd be impeached asap, FBI aren't letting traitors to rule US. See Hillary.

Lmfao he was campaign manager for 3 months and wasn't even around during the hardest moments of the presidential race

Fuck off

Yawn. Boring.

Trump's leaving the White House on January 20, 2017, after passing the baton to Jared Kushner. Not a day before.

The saviour of the Democratic Party you swear by will watch President Kushner's inauguration on television from prison or exile.

Beause Russian billionaires don't own anything else in the United States. No Dow Jones or Nasdaq shares. No real estate anywhere.

They also never invest in the 1st world economy. That's why they are billionaires.

>Investigation since July 2016.
>got nuffin
>early stages

Post evidence of evidence please

Saw an ad for $0.10/post it's shit

Holy shit time to become a basement dwelling shill

I am now a #cruzmissile

>they can't speak about
>they have found

You can't be this retarded

wow im sure glad that shitstain comey thought it was integral the american people know about the evidenceless MUH EMAILS two weeks before an election, yet for some reason felt the president colluding with a foreign agent wasn't important.

throw this fucking cock in jail with the rest of his trump ballwashing buddies. absolutely fucking disgusting.

Why are you still a virgin then? Are you fat or look like a cuck?