>Democrat FDR raises them to 90%
>Reagan lowers them to 28%
>recessions and decline of wages
>Clinton raises them to 39%
>Bush lowers them to 33%
>Great Rescission
>Obama raises them to 39%
>Trump lowers them

MY SPECIFIC INFALLIBLE BRAND OF TAX CUTS HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED BEFORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353
youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
wsj.com/articles/SB123353276749137485
mises.org/library/how-fdr-made-depression-worse
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"It is okay to take almost half of my shot because at least they are not taking all of it

Your side lost and you will never be allowed to steal again.

Die on page 10.

The great depression was caused due to a lack of regulation on wall street, not lowering taxes.

>implying even 50% of people paid full taxes pre 1995 when the IRS started using electronic records
>implying the Laffer curve doesn't exist

Kill yourself faggot.

Why does it matter if Income tax is illegal?

What does that FDR 94% mean?

>The great depression was caused due to a lack of regulation on wall street, not lowering taxes.

hurrrr durrrr lower taxes don't cause income inequality!

(((Bankers))) cause those problems

Those aren't effective rates, you moron

>Rob people for working hard
Fuck your self faggot

The great depression wasn't about income inequality though. It wasn't call "the great income inequalit" it's called "the great depression" because it was an economic depression. Everyone was hurting. Unemployment rate went flying up because they couldn't afford to hire people and the government had no money because of it.
Did you pay any attention in school?

>hurrrr durrrr lower taxes don't cause income inequality!
Income inequality is the natural state of things Not everyone is intelligent, hardworking, or savvy enough to be rich. This is the way of things. So how about you stop being a jealous little nigger and accept that you're poor because you're genetic filth

>Taxes caused the great depression

get a hold of yourself

>federal Reserve spikes up rates
>recession soon after

Really makes you think

>moving the goal posts this early

DAS RITE!
Fellow mountain kike knows whassup.

>never
bullshit

>tfw I know someone who legitimately thinks the few have to take care of the many just because they could

What would even be the point of doing that in a democracy?
There are other systems where taking care of the stupid masses is worth it, because you also get to dictate the rules. In a democracy it makes zero sense - if you have the freedom to make your own choices, you'll also get the freedom of dealing with the consequences.

Really gets the noggin joggin'.
The (((Fed))) has been planning this for years under Obummer. The audit bill better land on Trump's desk by year's end.

>ridiculously high taxes

>same period in which America began to decline as a world power
really made me think

>Take care of genetic backwash
>They breed 10x more than you because theyre lazy trash that refuse to work
I can't imagine what the results will be :D

fuck people who think like this. use the poor as a fuel supply

Economics 101 status: failed

>can't spell privilege
are you sure you aren't a nigger yourself?

Luckily for us, most of the people who think like that are low life trash who will never wield any influence, because they are also too lazy to go and vote.

Democrats tax people more than Republicans then get poor people to vote for them, saying they'll stop poverty... by taxing people more.

Graduated income tax, user. It's unconstitutional to have different tax rates for different people.

Look at your flag.
Now look at mine
Now back at yours
Now back to mine
Which one has a 0.5% chance of being a nigger
Which has a 46% chance of being a nigger
Poor people are universally subhuman

>Republican Harding lowers taxes to 10%
>Great Depression

Milton Friedman literally received nobel prize for debunking this shit, holy fuck you are ingnorant

>Democrat FDR raises them to 90%
FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Because Republicans oppose the social programs that would combat poverty and obstruct the progress that could be made because "it violates muh economic rights!!!!"

Fucking faggot

You have to realize that right wingers are nothing more than shills and cucks for billionaire globalist elites. Right wingers will always fight for massive tax cuts for the wealthy elites who they worship and obey. Right wingers are the biggest cucks on the planet.

>low taxes cause financial crises'

What in the actual fuck am I reading?

Show what it was before the income tax you misleading faggot

>calculatedriskblog.com
>citing blogs as citation
?????????

no one actually paid that much tho.

Ohh uh, you brought facts into the thread about how stealing from hardworking people isn't good for the economy, expect the libturds to bail on the thread or not-an-argument reply like this retarded subhuman

FDR ended the Great Republican Depression. He didn't prolong it. FDR took office in March 1933 when unemployment was at 25%. Every single economic indicator improved once FDR enacted the New Deal in 1933. Americans loved FDR so much, they elected him 4x in a row.

You fucking Republicans seriously need to stop crashing the economy every time you're in charge. Really sick of you Republicans hating the economy and destroying it every fucking time. Wtf is your problem?

I voted for Trump and even I think it's kind of cringy that he still believes in the "trickle down" meme. Trickle down only works if you limit the size of the cup (have a max wealth cap), and at that point having any taxes on them at all would be counter-productive.

Correlation is not causation, idiot. The business cycle is averaged at around 10-15 years, worldwide, not just in America. Europe, an extremely leftist body, has cyclical recessions even though their presidential referendums are unimportant to their economy.

Come the fuck on Liberals, is this the best you can come up with?

No it was caused by a 50% increase in the money supply during the 1920's followed by massive tariffs and regulations like price controls.
Leftypol needs to go back to cripplechan

>"It is striking to note that the best growth years for the bottom 99 percent since 1990 have taken place in the mid to late 1990s and since 2013, shortly after increases in top tax rates," Saez wrote.
tampabay.com/news/business/economicdevelopment/study-obama-tax-hikes-on-rich-didnt-hurt-economy-or-rich/2301353

The governments surplus or lack there of isn't my fucking problem leaf nigger. Maybe it should live within its means and learn how to budge. Start by cutting all welfare and free handouts to the leeching subhumans like your self

fuck off swiss cuck you cowards are fence sitters that dont join any wars and stashed nazi gold

you are the jews of europe

I was referring to the picture asshat.

>FDR ended the Great Republican Depression. He didn't prolong it
>FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Do you have troubles with reading or something?

Sorry which fact were you disproving? Oh that's right none.

Bwahahhaa have you dumb fucks never heard of the laffer curve?

You micro-brained liberals give me a good laugh.

Yup. They want the wealthy paying less taxes while owning more of the pie. As you can probably figure out with pre-schooler level of education, that will end with the lower/middle classes being taxed to death and being told to simply work harder. The upper classes will lose less and less of their income and money will literally flow from the poor to the rich over time in that kind of system.

The logical end result of republican economics is one corporation or entity owning a majority of money and the other corps/people being killed off once that entity gains enough influence in government.

>using absolute numbers rather than proportional ones
Wow, people who don't contribute anything to begin with also don't save anything when their mandatory contribution is lowered. Shocker.

here comes the jobless job expert

Oh look Obama leaf getting BTFO, again.
Do they take your five cents away when you choke like this?

>Giving poor retards money makes them vote for you again
Wow. You're onto something here.
>bar scaled to dollars
Wow, are you like, telling me, like, the rich pay more money than the welfare leeching 50% of americans who pay no taxes? Wow, like, im a #Commuissle now

Fuck off you leaf faggot
Good post poor paki. Go leech some more anglo welfare.
i dont know what youre talking about but you sound like a stupid faggot so im just going to go with that.

He didn't prolong it. He ended. You Republicans do the same thing every time. You crash the economy. You hate having an economy so you completely destroy it. Then you complain that it takes Democrats too long to clean up your mess. Unemployment was 25% when FDR took office and every single economic indicator improved once he enacted his New Deal policies.

Obama said it best. youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

>He didn't prolong it.
????????????????

ITT: ONCE AGAIN MY THESIS IS PROVEN CORRECT. RIGHT WINGERS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN SHILLS FOR BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST ELITES. RIGHT WINGERS WILL ALWAYS FIGHT AGAINST HIGHER TAXES ON THE TOP 1% BECAUSE THEY ARE KEKS FOR THE WEALTHY ELITES WHO OWN THEM.

CASE CLOSED

heres a better chart for those who graduated high school

>Post a pic of what is almost definitely some mentally ill trap shit
>gets called a faggot
>"hurr what are you talking about you sound retarded"
Stupid faggot.
All trap posters should be burned alive.

Where's Jimmeh? And Gerald for that matter?

>>Get robbed by russian gopnik who lives 3 blocks away

left wingers are mentally deranged idiots with no historical long-term perspective, who largely exist due to government welfare largesse, and would be the first up against the wall, were hard times hit

they pride themselves in - alleged - educated, but in reality what they do is consume establishment indoctrination with no base in reality

that's why they so readily sign up for bailouts, which almost completely benefit the 1%. they are literally that stupid.

now watch this canadian moron spawn some intellectually dishonest bullshit, and establishment indoctrination below.

But Obamaleaf's infographs are more authoritative than UCLA.

The only thing that ended the depression was WW2.

Anyone who says otherwise is a moron.

FDR prolonged it by ending it? Nice logic you got there.

The reason the Great Republican Depression took so long to get out of was because you Republicans crashed the economy so hard. Why don't you stop crashing the economy? Why do you right wingers hate having an economy so much?

you win, now you can finally leave and get a job

It's emma watson. God damn you're retarded. Shut the fuck up amerilard. Stop embarrassing your already shameful nigger flag.

That's even worse.
Want some puppies to play with?

>FDR prolonged it by ending it? Nice logic you got there.
>FDR's policies
> prolonged Depression
>UCLA economists calculate

????????

If everyone receives a tax cut of 10%, then obviously the wealthy are going to get more money out of it. But it's fair and equal to everyone involved and that's what matters.

So you're confirming that you're not in fact challenging any facts here. When Based Bill Clinton handed the leading conservative thinker of his age, George Dubya Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 Billion budget surplus, the entire national debt was set to be paid off within a decade.

>50% increase in the money supply during the 1920's
That wasn't money, it was debt, this was the first time people were able to buy shit on credit so they bought literally everything on credit and didn't pay anything back, that's what caused the great depression. tariffs/price controls were a response to try and protect domestic business and jobs.

>He didn't prolong it. He ended

no, you stupid fuck.

> How Government Prolonged the Depression
> Policies that decreased competition in product and labor markets were especially destructive.

wsj.com/articles/SB123353276749137485

Why are you still posting. Shut the fuck up you retarded shameful subhuman nigger

Right wingers citing a jew who advocated for wealthy elites and billionaire globalists his entire life

Why am I not at all surprised.

That guy is on the mental level of BarneyAnon, I don't think pointing out the obvious will make it any more likely that he understands the message

>NAFTA
Destroyed american industry. What a great president

> FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

> Two UCLA economists say they have figured out why the Great Depression dragged on for almost 15 years, and they blame a suspect previously thought to be beyond reproach: President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

bill increased the national debt 50% and then left office

>Being this triggered.
You sound like a lefty

What social programmes would combat poverty? Affirmative action and food stamps? Fuck off Commie.

He just posts the same bullshit in every thread and then declares himself the winner to an audience of no one. I seriously hope poor little Brock isn't paying actual money for this.

What was the unemployment rate when FDR took office? What was the unemployment rate when FDR died?

From 25% to 2%.

Why the hell did you think FDR won 4 straight? He was that great.

The reason the Great Republican Depression took so long to get out of was because you Republicans crashed the economy so hard. Why don't you stop crashing the economy? Why do you right wingers hate having an economy so much?

Seriously you Republicans NEED to stop crashing the economy every time you're in office. People are tired of your shit.

this is pathetic to watch. just accept you were wrong and slink away. you're anonymous you dont have to keep embarrassing your self

>painted nail
>feminine body
>tits, albeit small ones
>no benis in sight
>trap

There is literally no indication of it being a trap whatsoever.

You are a trap loving faggot, you might as well be a woman your opinion doesn't matter.

>He just posts the same bullshit in every thread and then declares himself the winner to an audience of no one.

I know, that's why I compared him to BarneyAnon.

Nah, I'm just having fun. He made a lot of retarded claims in this thread, but I'm here not to debate retards, I'm here to have fun.

>The New Deal is widely perceived to have ended the Great Depression

Lol you just posted an article from Feb 2009. Right after Republicans crashed the economy again.

Pic related, look at that. Another instance where Democrats cleaned up a Republican Recession.

Wrong about what?

>He was that great.
>FDR's policies
> prolonged Depression
>UCLA economists calculate
??????????

It takes years for the consequences of policy to manifest.

Dems have superficially strong economies thanks to printing money, the inevitable blowback comes later.

Lately the Republicans have blown out spending as well though.

he's probably part of emma watsons shill patrol that has been working triple overtime to keep people form posting her nudes. look at how desperate he is to shill. its super obvious

Obamaleaf BTFO as usual

> the grand promise of an end to the suffering was never fulfilled. As the state sector drained the private sector, controlling it in alarming detail, the economy continued to wallow in depression. The combined impact of Herbert Hoover's and Roosevelt's interventions meant that the market was never allowed to correct itself. Far from having gotten us out of the Depression, FDR prolonged and deepened it, and brought unnecessary suffering to millions.

mises.org/library/how-fdr-made-depression-worse

Based Bill Clinton created 23 million jobs and the American economy and handed George Dubya Bush the best economy ever.

No matter how good of an economy Republicans inherit from Democrats, you fuckers will always crash everything.

abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

>>no benis in sight
>literally wont even open legs
I guess not everyone has xray vision.
Also if that is emma, shes an ugly af lefty bitch with a boys body so it's just as bad.

No matter how good of a situation Democrats leave Republicans, you fuckers will crash the economy. Why do right wingers hate the economy so much?

BASED BILL CLINTON handed right wing retard hero and leading conservative thinker George Dubya Bush and a GOP Congress a $230 BILLION SURPLUS. What happened to it?

>handed George Dubya Bush the best economy ever.

implying there was no Nasdaq bubble ready to pop

Obamaleaf lose again

lol. emma watson hired shill desperate to keep her nudes from being exposed.

p.s.

This is an Emma Watson Nude

This is what this (1) shill on a proxy is so desperate to bury. Save it and repost to enjoy some free (yous) from emma watson internet defense force

>filename