ROCKEFELLER CROAKS ON WORLD FROG DAY

You cant fucking make this shit up
Today is world frog day
Praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

fox59.com/2017/03/19/world-frog-day-is-on-march-20/
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
youtu.be/I_iyHnGHQaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Kek teases us. Rockefeller is small time.

Imagine if this was Soros

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

fox59.com/2017/03/19/world-frog-day-is-on-march-20/

kekekekekekkekkekkeke ^_^ kawaii desu

What did kek mean by this?

Rockefeller had more political power.
David Rockefeller could ask for a war and it would happens. George Soros try to pee everywhere and get slapped in the face.

Barron Trump is the star child.

Praise Kek!

What in the fuck!

Kek's birthday part starts off with a BANG!

Don't ever doubt Kek. There is more coming, your head will spin. Happenings in 2 weeks.

TFW when it's your birthday

Fuck off Barron.

praise in kekkerino.

SHADILAY BROTHERS

Edit
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord;
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.
Praise him

This cant be real.
Praise kek.

alison brie is jewish

Soros will die in April.

Rockefeller was OG NWO. There are not many bigger fish out there than him

Mine eyes have seen the tendies made of chicken on the floor
They were swiftly knocked away when mommy brought them to my door
I apologized to mom but I can't take it anymore!
Muh appetite is gone!
Chicken, chicken, chicken TEN-DIES!
Chicken, chicken chicken ten-dies.
Chicken, chicken, chicken TEN-DIES!
Muh appetite is gone!

another prophet?

Wew

Hes just hiding in his bunker

>praise kek
>checkem

Shadilay pbuh

So Baron was born on World Frog Day.

And Rockefeller croaks on the same day.

Has Kek spoken?

Ginsburg next.

What about the hearings exposing Trump as a crackpot? Kek gives and kek takes away...

>Rockefeller croaks
Top kek

Hm?

Obama is going to cry tonight. And I'm loving it!

They called him every name in the book and tried to frame Trump for everything. At this point only the far left would believe any of that.

Hahaha fucking wew lad

I think that's the point, friend.

I can't answer that
All coincidence no facts
Investigation still going on for Kek

I swear to Kek, everything about this whole meme just comes together. Soon it will spark a real religion that will act as the foundation of an actual nation of Kekistan.

I can't fucking believe in this timeline actual internet memes will raise a nation. As a mememongol, I couldn't be prouder.

Memes = will manifestation/egregor

We collectively co-create reality.

Thus if many minds are focused on one thing: Trump's election, Rockefeller dying, jews losing power etc.

It literally happens.

Take the green pill user.

Not a prophet, the chosen one.

the new Rockefeller
The 4channers(if Sup Forums even exists by then) of the future will be memeing the death of him because it will be hip and cool to be an SJW.

AND JUST BEFORE THE SEASON OF SACRIFICE

Praise fucking Kek and...

>"MEMES FOR THE MEME GOD! KIKES FOR THE KIKE THRONE! LET THE 3D WORLD BURN!"

gods get their power from faith and belief. The gods did not create man kind, man created the gods.

> implying fascism ever goes out of style

The false prophet

>LET THE 3D WORLD BURN!"
Now there's a message I could rally behind.

Was this the work of Kek?

Trump a crackpot making baseless claims that Obama wiretapped him. Only the far right would believe otherwise.

But I mostly like this world

Sup Forums will always exist. Sup Forums has always existed. Even the walls of ancient Rome were filled with shitposting and memes.

Fuck off, normie scum. Rockefeller was higher up in the hierarchy than Soros is.

Meme magic is real! Check my palindromic digits.

It's because he can't name the intelligence agency actually behind it
>it's not FBI
>it's not CIA
>it's not GCHQ
>it's not FSB

Who could it be?

I read '3D WORLD' as '3RD WORLD'. Either way, it's a message I can support. kek

Pls no. My mother wont understand.

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE (Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form). Now let's have some fun with our collective power. :D

I don't wanna say more but it is entirely possible for an individual to create entities just by thinking them into existence, and they can directly affect the outside world. I have seen this personally with my own eyes.

There's no doubt in my mind that Kek is real.

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Anything is possible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. However, I don't think we created Kek as a tulpa. No. Kek existed before Sup Forums did and we merely summoned Kek using Pepe as an intermediary.

Shadilay!

Kek did us a great service today, of which we are not worthy of.

Eh, I still think the original 40k quote sounded better, but most of the time you need to give people """""reasons""""" to go to war.

Bring back Richie Kek
I'm counting on ya

Hey Barron

Hmm yes meme magic, but action is required as well.

Sitting around does nothing. Eventually the cia and the other psy opping organizations actually have to be killed. Sitting around wont do that.

Its the "hundredth monkey effect" and the morphogenetic field. And quite possibly cosmic cycles as well like the procession of the equinox

Praised be Kek, for we are unworthy.

Yes, but we must not allow this to make us grow complacent.

The sitting around new age ideology is an obvious psy op.

The jews and their pets are afraid of being killed.

The fire cannot go out and end in peaceful meditation. You do not get out of slavery by meditating.

Yes, action is required as well, but we need internal change before we can achieve external change.

Rupert Sheldrake is mah nigga. And yes, time/history is cyclical.

Here is how to uninstall faulty new age software from your OS
youtu.be/I_iyHnGHQaI

I wasn't trying to say he is a tulpa, mostly just that my own experiences involving a friends tulpa have made me realize how much of an impact thought has on reality and how much more there is that we haven't yet understood.

It also leads me to think that if enough people believe kek is real, he is real.

>Kek's birthday part starts off with a BANG!

It's also barron's birthday

Humans process and are effected by EMF at a low level. At best it could alter a background noise level and effect a certain group on the threshold, but millions of minds focused on unified action - definitely has an effect and everyone knows that.

Can a Tulpa be created from group thought anyway?

'New Age' is bullshit. Not only that, but New Agers often talk about the 'Divine Feminine Principle' but I've NEVER heard them talk about the 'Divine Masculine Principle'. If there's a Divine Feminine Principle, then there's a Divine Masculine Principle too.

"New age" is a bunch of people who somehow got exposed to the idea of universal love or god consciousness or things like that and somehow dumbed it down to "bunnies are cute protect the bunnies". Fucking shortsighted unperspectived plebians making any talk about a spiritual existence seem like nutjob talk

Passio is another form of psy op.

There's multiple layers.

They claim the elite are the "cult of the black sun"

But they're Luciferians. Which is literally the exact opposite.

They worship the luring light of our sun. The material world, of which Prometheus or Apollo, and also Lucifer are masters.

Passio has some good intro stuff, but again, he demonizes the nazis as "ebull dark occultists"

It's another layer of manipulation. And he used to be a satanist who worked with them. So how well can you really trust someone like that?

Still, a bullet to Rothschild's head would do a lot more good. Action is ultimately more powerful.

Yes. Every individual mind is a part of the collective mind anyway, in much the same way that every wave is a part of the ocean.

>universal love
>You kill your enemy, you lose
Connection?

RIP those miscellaneous organs """donated""" by 20 different people, better make sure his brain isn't pickled in a jar somewhere waiting for cyborg technology to advance.

Yea I am taking it all with a grain of salt. Getting a pretty good idea of whats going on
Entire point of the presentation, yes

Absolutely

It's real name is collective Consciousness/ Informational Field.

I have wondered this as well.

I think it is a valid point to reassert self defense as a valid duty of a protector. Loving an assassin or loving a grifter at your door is not enlightened.

Praise Kek

Exactly. The recent shilling from "ufo" and "enlightened" types I believe are deep state psy ops to pander mercy for themselves.

Ultimately they must be killed. They rape and murder children for fucks sake. Unconditional love is idiotic, because it means you love evil as well as good. It is an ideology of non differentiation between the ultimate duality of morality. Love of good AND evil is foolish.

A positive and a negative equal 0. Which is the fundamental ideology of these dark occult people. Nothingness is what they worship, because they tend towards the lower demonic ideologies which are "not God" or the creator.

Pic related.

They have a warped idea of what love really is. Love is not weak, love is the most powerful force in the universe. Love doesn't give shit to others, but love also doesn't take shit from others. Love always forgives, but love never forgets. Love is fierce. Love is the unmovable mover. In the Bhagavad Gita, Krishna tells Arjuna about the importance of love while, without any contradiction, urging Arjuna to mercilessly slaughter all of his enemies.

Rest in peace, my lord. The world has lost a great man today.

I know it exists too, it's like a radio signal, but different

Digits confirm!

Exactly. Evil must be exterminated. Good must defeat evil, but good must also have mercy and compassion for the good.

We can never exploit and harm others. But destroying those who exploit and harm others is paramount. Evil people don't care if you love them, they will continue to rape and pillage regardless.

praise kek
while i'm at it i ask for forgiveness, i did not knew what day was today

You best start believing in coincidences.

You're in one.

Like Tesla, I know that it exists. The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake

Lel I haven't seen that pic in about 5 years

deep

Is the unification of Male and Female a symbol of reproduction or an erasure of the biological facts (or something else)?

I've had vivid dreams of such a network existing and I had full-access to it. Through it I could control people's thoughts and read their minds. After a while of having access to it, I assimilated to the main core. I became the unity and I was in control of humanity as if the whole world was a giant hyper-detailed grand strategy.

>have Bhagavad Gita, sounds familiar
sauce (sause-tation)?