Proof niggers are subhuman

all the pictures of them doing degenerate shit online. You will never ever find a picture of a white family doing something like pic related, or kicking cats 40 feet in the air, or playing the fucking "knock out game".

Yes there's that one video of a white person killing puppies, and other degenerate shit, but there's never a bunch of friends laughing in the background.

If Africa counts there are plenty of videos of them burning people alive for stealing an apple or some shit.

General nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2x4NEIjpaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can we fucking stop with there african american threads already? I get it, you have probably been bullied hard in PE class, but there's nothing more pathetic than venting on an online message board about a minority group. You're the majority, what else do you want???

+1

>You're the majority, what else do you want???
pic

also i was never bullied by niggers, or anyone for that matter. i thankfully have only been in class with 2 niggers in my life and both were literally too dumb to bully

Kek...

maybe she just wants to exercise

haha you're fucking retarded.
someone get this man some rapefugees.

holy shit, her IQ must be lower than that of a gorilla's

People here tend to talk shit about 'chavs' or lower class white brits in general, but even chavs and poor white brits are more civilized than middle class black or Asian families imo.

We don't roam the streets kidnapping children and raping them, we don't randomly rob and stab people on the streets. The most we do is drink and take drugs and the odd burglary desu.

>niggers can't into eletricty.

Bavaria, 2015.
I can only imagine the look on Hitler's face if he saw this. The fuck happened to you German fucks?

That's the TV I reported stolen 13yrs ago

I work in HR for a huge janitorial company and have to wrangle Dindus on mass-interview day every month. They can't just sit in the lobby for 15 minutes like a normal person, they always have to go outside and pace around and need to be rounded up when it's their turn. When they arrive on the job site that restless energy dissipates and they stand around doing nothing. They even do this in areas with obvious cameras.

They're perpetually late and never give 2 weeks when quitting. Their weird dramas never stay at home either. There was one cleaner whose mate would come to the IT startup office and bang on the windows screaming at him to come out. The police were called and we lost the contract.

Anyone who has ever lived in a building with them knows that they stay up until at least 4 AM. But ask them to work 3rd shift and they always balk. They always want the 9-5 shifts usually given to personable people with seniority.

One sheboon I dealt with got hired for a full-time position that included weekends. She called me angrily to say she couldn't work Saturdays or Sundays because she's a "Jehoba Witnees". Management was afraid of getting sued and let this fly. Then the sheboon freaks out because a 24 hr/week check doesn't go very far.

Electrical.

at least he's whiter now

Where is this South Africa or something? I can only imagine steel bars everywhere and the cashier having an AR-15 under the counter somewhere like that.

affirmative action exists for a reason...

is he going to be ok?

ouch

I knew her

>17

nigga look 35...

youtube.com/watch?v=_2x4NEIjpaI

Wish there was a longer video. He almost certainly instantly died when the adrenaline(or other drug) wore off.

Scrappers of any race deserve to die.

Holy shit they all stay up late?? My upstairs neighbor is up until 4am every night with his tv volume at 100%. I thought it was just him.

we want to not be hurt or killed

Someone find a video of a white dude kicking puppies with his friends laughing in the background

Just an eight-year-old Scots-Irish girl in 1830s Ohio, teaching her younger siblings to read. (For fun.) You never see pictures of black people doing this.

He walked it off, he's fine.

> her eye got blacked

That filename

really? was anything of value lost?

yep
i think it's some form of false equivalency where lefties have to have some group of whites that are as bad as thug blacks. but for the reasons you mentioned, they are clearly not anywhere near as bad

Looks like electricity can into niggers tho...

>Delft

We're gonna miss you guys when you get overrun with Muslims, senpai.

koko the gorilla has an IQ somewhere around 80

The complex I lived in when I was in college started taking Section 8. Those animals were up ooking and eeking until dawn every single night.

Yes you can find pictures of white people doing degenerate stuff like that. That's why we need to rely on statistics, not anecdotal evidences and shock pictures for emotional appeal. The statistics are on our side.

Ok post them

Take a look at any British Vacationer in Spain

no, for the most part, you can't. did you not notice i posted statistics as the first post after the OP?

oh the humanity, some shitfaced idiot fell asleep on the street. definitely comparable to rape and murder

Nigger.

Why? Like I want to know the context

>if I only knew how bad it really is

You can find them, but its harder.

reasons? there are no reasons. who needs reasons when you've got niggers?

Ah. You meant "criminal" and "heinous," not only degenerate. Something where people can get hurt, or mistreated, not just obscene. I misunderstood. I do not think the statistics of acts by White people can compare. I apologize.
But here, have some degeneracy regardless

Nigger hate thread? yes pl0x

cannot compare**
Typo

I live in a fairly upscale condominium community. The lady who owns upstairs owns like 5 units and rents them for cheap because they're paid off and she doesn't update them. It really decreases the value of ours, but we're hoping to get a home within the next two years. Now that my wife is pregnant, she's snoring more and i have to sleep in the living room but that nigga upstairs is frigging loud as fuck watching tv and i go to work at like 7am every day. I tried to talk to him once and he just sucked air through his teeth and ignored me.

I have lived in Georgia for around 35 yrs and worked at temp agencies. This shit...every fucking day.

Right, still a full vid might;ve been hilarious

>be half black (mom)
>have both me and my father forced on the streets as a teen because system abuse and using his money.
>gets off Scott free despite lying and infidelity
>lives on section 8 in a 3 room apartment all to her self and gets money from the government
>spent my entire teenage years homeless and having to build a life from nothing
>refused to date black women most of my life
>watch as they ruin good men
>watch as they purposely break families and raise unstable faggots because they have no father around
>see how they break each other down and feel that's normal
>be stupid enough to date a black chick (model acted normal at first)
>once the bitch gets comfortable she loses her mind
>tries to get me to slip and knock her up (I'm not retarded)
>relationship ends because she called the cops on me due to losing an argument
>want nothing to do with black women again and realize they alone are the reason why blacks dropped in quality from the mid 60s
Seriously fuck them they are often mentally unstable inbred snakes when no honor or logic. They are also the main reason for all these single parent households.

this is such a rage inducing video

Here you go.

contribbutin

>PE class
>being bullied in in you Penis Enhancement class

speak 4 urself, cuck

sounds about right. I grew up in a neighborhood like that. kangz and dindus everywhere. Had my share of fist fights walking home from school.

To expose the lie of group equality

We need more electricity

Holy shit, sagging went to far with this one

Houston.

that was legit funny as shit holy fuck anymore like this, im just now discovering black humor i guess

My nigger folder is so fat I don't know where to start
>webm very much related

Here's a fellow shucker and jiver.

Stay away from white women you fucking nigger

Meechaiel is the phonetic spelling for "Michael" in Hebrew. They are appropriating our culture.

"We?" Do you have multiple personalities? Or do you speak for us? I don't even consider you German. You are alone.

Did you type that loudly to drown out the sound of your daughter being raped by mudslimes

Fuck off nigger

Hey I a hot product in your country ;)
I used to date mostly azn but I have no preference so you know it could be.

It's not just black women, user. I'm admittedly bitter, but I weaponized my autism towards getting pussy most of my life, and all the ladies I've been with get to a point where they get comfortable then mine every penny they can out of you whilst destroying the little pleasures you have in life.

Are good women even real in today's world?

That's why you should never leave your basment

Get the fucking rope, this piece of shit animal deserves it.

Even asked for a plea deal, torch his fucking ass.

I used to live in an attic now my incubation period is over and I must spread my hybrid vigor

real nigga hours, bruh

What filth.

Kitty no!

what the fuck are you doing bong?

>we don't randomly rob and stab people on the streets

You must be a sheltered little southern fairy.

Any inner city is a shitstorm after dark or in the wrong areas.

Chavs regularly stab people for a laugh and mug little old ladies collecting their pensions.

Just because you're too scared to go to anywhere where it happens don't mean it's not going on.

Go hang out around Elephant&Castle in London for a few days, see what you think after that you sheltered summer child.

You ever notice that? It's like a group activity for them to be acting like animals, and they all have a laugh about it. Things that you'd think are for freaks or social outcasts, but it's a community norm for them.

Still stop showing nigger asses. No one wants to see something like that.