How were we able to get away with this act of theft?

It's 2017 already, we should give it back desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you, ya scottish fucking twat

why give it back?
your country fought for it, let them keep it.

i personally dont understand why america didnt colonize every country it fights with.

Fuck off.

Theft from who?
Argentina was not a country at the time the Falklands were discovered.

Because you only pick fights with countries that already infested with subhumans.

Meh. I don't care anymore. Even if we got them back somehow, we would have to deport or genocide the population.

UNITED KINGDOM YES

>It's mine because it's next to me!

What the UK want is another independent ministate to control, just like Malta or all that crap islands in the Caribbean

>we
You have to go back Abdullah.

How were the Frenchies able to get away with THIS?

fuck off spic Gibraltar will never be yours either

Don't the people on the island want to remain British? That's all that matter desu.

Frenches almost had Rio de janeiro place for them .

>be 18th- early19th century south america
>everything south of buenos aires is pretty much no man's land, free for the taking (if not for the violent natives)
>some french explorer sails to some shitty frozen island, puts his flag on it
>then some spanish explorer comes to the same island and puts his flag on top of the other guy's flag
>then a british one does the same
>then argies declare independence and claim the shitty frozen island for themselves as well. put up a colony there or something.
>Then britons try to sea blockade the argies, argies fight them off somehow, and they go "oh well remember that shitty island in the middle of nowhere? The one that has a climate as shitty as Britain's? Can't let those monkeys have it now can we?.
>Britons kick out argietown from shitty island, then establish their own colony there.
>No one gives a shit for 150 years, until some dipshit dictator and his military junta try to flex their non existent muscles by sending a bunch of malnourished teenagers who've never been under 75 degrees in their whole lives against a PROFESSIONAL ARMY.
>get rekt
>butthurt runs deep to this day.
And that's the story of the Argentinas Malvinas

No to mention the fact that Argentinia is a Spanish colony. When are they going to give the land back to the natives?

start with gibraltar

THIS

Are you just trying to set yourself up for a joke?

Gets BTFO by a bunch of jungle rice farmers

>i personally dont understand why america didnt colonize every country it fights with.

kek !

Fuck off Corbyn, they're ours

Because the Falklands are full of sheep, so we keep it to keep the Welsh happy.

Falkland islands belong to brits, just deal with it

Keep them

The alternative was us going into North Vietnam and having a nuclear exchange with the Canadians and the Russians. You should be happy we decided to lose leaf.

very nice summary. thanks lad!

I thought that the Brits were the first humans to set foot on the Falkland islands 300ish years ago. Maybe I'm mistaken, but if it's true, then they should have the only claim to them.

Yeah and by like a cartoonishly large amount. They had a referendum on it like 5 years ago and I think all but like 5 people voted to stay British with about 90% turnout. North Korean elections are closer than that.

all property is theft.
except the falkland islands.
they are english.
britain no longer exists.

dude, when England take an island by the force is OK but when China builts artificial islands on South CHINA Sea then you want to start a war with them.

Yeah pretty sure this shouldn't be a debate

I would row a boat to the Falklands to stab the shit out of dirty monkey agries if it ever happened again.

5 pennies deposited into your account

We did with japan, and that turned out to be a success

OP youre stupid, everyone knows the world is a sphere this is more accurate

Then why haven't we fought Mexico recently

This has to be bait

I smell an argie on proxy.

I smell it as well frog or maybe that is the smell of semen from a cucks wife's bull

it can't be a sphere otherwise you would be offered direct flights between London and Bueno Aires but there is none because distance is too great.
Another proof the Earth is flat.

You and your pathetic spic country are never getting them back. Who run da world?

A N G L O S

There are none because no one from London would want to go straight to Beuenos aires direct without a long stop off in a civilised country to prepare for the great mass of unwashed spic argies he'd have to endure.

It was ours in the first place, how did we take it by force?

And the two of the guys voted to leave for a laugh and the other was an Argie.

>South CHINA Sea

The Portuguese named it China Sea. They included China - China Sea /Mare da China.

There were other names before.

What's a name got to do wih pic related?
If I call things, I owned them'

What's South China Sea dispute got to do with this thread?

>during republican rule
>america colonizes 30m muslims in iraq
>during democrat rule
>freedom of movement granted between usa and iraq

>how?

We had bigger guns. Just parked off the coast. Their guns fired 7 miles, ours fired for 12. Just popped 5 miles out and watched theirs fall in the ocean.,

Pretty sure this way of explaining it was on a comedy once.

Pointless thread OP.

>It's 2017 already, we should give it back desu.

It never belonged to Argentina. Ever. The locals consider themselves British. BRITISH, and they are proud of it. Argentina is fail.

but, but, our continental shelf...

Whatever make you happpy
>meanwhile in 1922 Sup Forums

It wasn't ever Argentinian, so who would you give it back to? The practically non existent native population? Also, this is your last true piece of empire. Giving it up would ruin the dignity of your country

You know how many STS ops you get there a week ? Its a fking gold mine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

No, you shouldn't. This is a remainder to LA countries to develop nukes and don't try fighting wars without having them.

What does that have to do with this