Do real shill centres exist?

Do real shill centres exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7iZneJxA5Iw
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, and they even give tips on subversion.

eg
>go to the catalog
>sort by creation date
>make the first post something abhorrent or w/e
>derail the thread OR influence the thousands of people reading it once it reaches 200+ replies

Yes, but I imagine they focus on other sites like Facebook and Reddit. Despite what some of the more paranoid posters will tell you.

Sup Forums is a popular site, but it is wholly self-contained. It's passive content, in that you don't see any content on here unless you are actively looking for it.

Active content sites like Twitter and Facebook and Reddit are better for indoctrinating the normies. On those sites, the community controls the flow of content and it actively shoves stories into people's feeds, even if they weren't looking for them. This is where shills would most effectively be used.

That isn't to say that Sup Forums isn't monitored, but any "obvious shill" you see on here is very likely just a shitposter trying to get (you)s

What's your source on that?

If there is I wish they would employ me

I'd do anything to spend all day shitposting and getting paid for it

>I'd do anything to spend all day shitposting and getting paid for it
That's entirely the point

Why pay for something when shitposters will do it for free?

What do you think CTR was?

Annnnd shareblue found the thread

do you have a problem with any of my logic? or are you just going to hurl baseless accusations

yeah. In Russia. Many of them post here. Gotta get Americans all triggered about the globalism meme

is

>muh shareblue boogiemen
how to identify cult members

a strawman meme to allow you guys to dismiss dissent without having to think critically.

youtube.com/watch?v=7iZneJxA5Iw

i'm starting to think the whole CTR/shareblue thing is a psy-op to shut down any kind of meaningful dialogue and turn us into easily controlled puppets of whatever group decides to raid us/turn us into shills. nothing is up for discussion with these shill-posters

dislike trump? SHILL
dislike putin? SHILL
dislike le pen? SHILL

Yes, I was involved with a Digital Marketing company, using posting on social media sites to target customers is done by all Digital Marketing companies. They often young girls to do this, like early 20s.

I believe full on paid shills and you-trollers pretending to be shills are 1:1.

I mean fuck, if your home board was xyz and you knew how mad shills made us, wouldn't you come have a laugh?

It exasperates the shill problem though because one paid shill gets more power. Its like copycat killers.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

sounds like something that a shill would say

Do you honestly interpret this post as shitposting?

Does it make you angry? upset?

We can find a fucking flag but can't trace these guys? Sup Forums is shit.

Yes, I work at one.

Seriously, it'll be the death of this fucking site. Every time I, or anyone else really, expresses an opposing opinion, we're called a shill, and discussion ends there. It's becoming difficult to actually have a discussion here.

It's turning pol into an echo chamber, just like leftist groups. No dissenting opinions, otherwise you're a shill/shitlord.

People get way too paranoid about leftist shills here, but completely ignore the idea of Russian shills, which there actually is evidence for. Even theb, I think the threat of shilling is wayyyy overstated here.

Yeah half of Sup Forums is flooding the board with Rockefeller and other sliding threads from one as we speak.

Sup Forums RP
and a troll posts with images labled CTR_01jpg or similar.

Also, a lot of "obvious shills" are most likely larping faggots trying to get (((you)))s

Nope - there is no such thing.
It is a Sup Forums fantasy, just like kek - autists will believe anything.