>Obamacare doesn't wor-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRK9D58H5V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And meanwhile i cant get minor gyno removed. He could just diet and exercise why does insurance even cover that shit.

>makes thousands a day
>healthcare
Please user

The crazy thing is with how much obesity costs everyone, it would be cheaper in the long run to just pay for millions of bypass surgeries.

Hope he pulls a Bill Paxton. Game Over Man.

He didn't even try to naturally lose the weight did he

Is he talking about gastric bypass? Don't they usually require people to lose a certain amount of weight first?

Cheaper still to pay for millions of bullets

boogie is a fucking lazy mongrel

I really don't give a shit what happens to that faggot

I think he did once for like a month

But lets be honest, the fat fuck stayed fat because thats his schtick, and he knew it. Then he billed us for his healthcare.

I'll never be able to comprehend how people can like Boogie, but whatever.

>I can be as unhealthy as I want and tax payers will pay for my medicine and procedures to counteract the preventable negative effects of my life choices

When is this fat fuck gonna die?

That fat piece of shit gets amazing medical care because he plays video games while I work my dick off and my doctor just says "UHH JEEZ IUNNO WHY UR STILL IN SO MUCH PAIN ERRY DAY" I need a fucking second opinion who is his doctor I'm sure he'll be please to have a patient who doesn't break his scale. He wouldn't need the forward sensor array from the USS Enterprise D to scan through miles of fat to get my vitals either. Doctors are the biggest hook nosed kikes in the world.

Good for him
That's probably the "program" he's referring to.

It seems to be his initial consultation.

The doctor will probably tell him he needs to lose a certain amount of weight before the next consultation to approve surgery.

>money goes to keeping this fat fuck alive while kids are dying from cancer

that fat fuck faggot should stop sticking his mouth and stomach with food because whatever excuse and stop eating and do some excersice, that would work better, not spending a lot of government money and his money over food

If digits Boogie dies on the operating table.

FFS guys you don't know nothing the ACA makes that insurance companies can't deny you insurance because of pre existing conditions which he has

Thanks Satan!

this cafe boy isnt lieing

newfag

Daily reminder boogie makes 6 figures yet you still pay for his healthcare

That means they can't deny providing him coverage, it doesn't mean that you automatically get any procedure you want done covered.
Insurance companies can basically pick and choose what operations get covered, and this fat fuck probably won't be.

Makes more than most people by making youtube videos about him being a fatty.

"Applies for obamacare"
"Obtains Obamacare"

Uses obamacare to get "weight loss surgery"

How ..... The .... Fuck???

>weight loss surgery
>surgery
Is this fucking real? Did he try to.. you know... don't eat that much?

what the fuck is weight loos surgery.
JUST STOP EATING YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

because they are just like him. fat slobs that are glued to anime, vidya, and (((youtube))) 24/7

weight loss surgery does not work without lifestyle change, he's already proven he has no willpower, he'll still be a fat cuck desu

>enabling a fat retard to continue being a fat retard while doing fat retard shit like a fat retard
>this means obamacare works

he gets disablement money and youtube ad revenue for no other reason than that he is a fat fuck, why he would put that in jeopardy is beyond me
he's a lib retard and unironic cuck as well, hope the surgery goes wrong, tired of seeing this idiot get posted on Sup Forums all the time

>almost 6666
I'll take it

He won't make it.
His doctor obviously wants him to lose weight before July and guess what? Not gonna happen.

He'll just get fat again because he's incapable of making rational, longterm decisions and has the willpower and discipline of an addict.

He will die young from a complication brought about from his "condition," and it will not be undeserved.

That is the "program" part he mentioned

fuck america

Give me one good reason why there shouldn't be a government run forced fitness program.

If he wasn't so lazy, he could just go to fat camp.
My husband knows a guy who went to one at like 500 lbs and lost 200lbs after being there a couple months and now knows how to eat and exercise to continue the weight loss.

Obamacare took my health coverage away, and I'm thin.

The only faggots who benefit from Obamacare are fat fucks and poorfags who are on welfare.
Fuck them.

>forced fitness program
Because it's forced.

You have a government run fitness program and give people health insurance rebates or tax credits for participating in it. Hell if the government paid me money to go the the gym I'd fucking do it. Everyone would have an incentive to get off their lazy asses if they did it.

>you are literally paying to repair this abominations anus

Truth.
I didn't lose mine but man, the costs have gone up every year which eats into money that would be going into savings.

Wheres the tear ass open on broken chair pic

We can only dream of an anti-obesity death squad.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

do we seriously expect this lump of literal shit to contribute back to society?

thicc

I actually like that show. Just wish more of them would fail.

>1 post by this id
ya'll niggas posting in a slide thread without sage.

>weight loss surgery
>at 600 pounds

I'm pretty sure that's not medically possible, and given boogie's diet and medical history I don't think any doctor would actually risk performing one on him seeing how he'd shoot back up to 600+ pounds in a month

What's wrong with him? Except being obese, ofc.

I wish our nigger-tier healthcare system would just keep him in the hospital for 3 months instead of being in and out for 3 months and staying the same fucking weight.

Gastric bypass, they re-route your intestines so that your bodies ability to absorb calories is reduced.

Literally making tax payers pay so he can keep stuffing his face without concequences, instead of eating a couple of mayo jars less..

>Give me one good reason why there shouldn't be a government run forced fitness program.
Fat loss gulags for blob people is the only real way to make government healthcare in US feasible.

>Could have surgery as early as July.

I looked at the actuarial tables for someone Boogie's size and age, and the chances of him dying before July are like 4%.

Boys and girls, don't get fat.

People who don't change their eating habits will just get fat again. Plus doing that surgery does not make you healthy if you actually lost it legit, rather it just makes you a unhealthy fat person in a temporary unhealthy less fat person body.

It wouldn't save shit, their livers and hearts will still be grease filled.

Yes doctor's require you to show that you're actually serious about losing weight, which is why they consult you, tell you to lose X pounds in Y months, and if you do, you're approved.

They're not going to suck out 100 pounds out of every fat ass who will go to mcdonald's the moment their surgery is done

You can always tell by the arms if someone is going to get huge.

>Weight loss surgery

No such thing. There are surgeries that can assist you in losing weight, but the weight loss still comes down to the person changing their lifestyle.

Also it's highly unlikely he'll be given any surgery. People who want these kinds of surgery have to lose some weight to prove they have what it takes to make the surgery worth while.

He will die in surgery

The pre-existing condition clause is the sole reason why health care has shot up for everybody. It forces companies to provide a plan for terminally obese smokers and alcoholics who have been killing themselves for years who would normally be told to fuck off

well he pays taxes

He had a personal trainer that had helped other fat people lose weight. He played it like "this is the beginning of my journey". Then lol he just stopped.

"My injury prevents it"

Kek wills it

He will die during his post op

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE
>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

I'm not morally obligated to pay for a fat autistic lard who can only screech in confusion "PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE" because he's too much of a fucking moon and lazy to jog a few blocks a day.

It's a waste of money. He'll go back to being fat in less then 6 months. They all do.

Maybe better to sew up the mouth then the stomach. Also a bullet is very very cost effective

I need you to lose 50 pound over next 3 month, Boogie.

Is he going to get a gastric bypass thing? Does he know once he has that he'll not be able to eat as much, which is what he would need to do anyway just to lose the weight but without the cost or surgery.

boogie will just eat so much shit that he will break the fucking band they wrap around ya gut.

I hope that fat useless fuck dies during surgery.

Have you ever had it?

Also my brother had to go to Tijuana last week for his weight loss surgery, so obviously Obamacare didn't help/apply to him. ( He has insurance, just not covered for that - which you think would be a win for insurance. )

He is a a manipulative sociopathic e-beggar that preys on generally nice empathic people.

Nothing "wrong" with it.
People just find him disgusting the same way they find Twitch camwhores disgusting.

What will the end cost be to the taxpayers?

It seems that fatties don't understand that gastric bypass surgery isn't a magical procedure that allows them to eat whatever they want and still lose weight.

lol so he has so little will he needs shorter intestines to loos wight, that ridiculous.

>Obamacare rewards the undeserving and punish the healthy

It's always been known

Someone put a ring on that in the midst of its transformation. Poor fucking guy.

I mean, why is he getting surgery? Also, people, who are enabling/supporting this degenerate are even worse.

why doesn't he just eat less?

I've seen gastic bypass fat fucks literally drink mayo like its water.

If they cant eat enough calories, they start drinking them.

Seriously pol just pay his medical bills
youtu.be/dRK9D58H5V8

His name is Dr. Younan "Fat fucks in Dump Trucks" Nowzaradan.

Oh and btw he's not half ton man, he's 280 lbs

That fatass lies in every video he does about healthcare.

"Not able to get insurance because of pre existing condition" doesn't mean what he says it means.

It means "He is not willing to pay for medical insurance for his pre existing condition".

Before Obamacare insurance companies charged you more for living an unhealthy lifestyle. You could still get insurance. His 600lb ass would have to pay two or three times as much as a healthy person for it.

He is just a fat jew that is more worried about buying video games than having health care insurance. He could have afforded it with all the donations and youtube views he gets. He is just a retarded blob of fat that wants sympathy and views to pay for his bad habits and his shit priorities.

I hope to god they get rid of this obamacare/trumpcare bullshit and go back to the way it was. I am so tired of having to pay out my asshole for freeloaders and people that have never worked a day in their life, and are healthier than me.

i will roll for that. everyone should roll so this would happen

>get fat
>remove most of your stomach

>be sexually degenerate
>most of penis removed

I like this logic.

Boogie is that guy who orders a shit ton from mcdonalds then asks for a diet coke.

If digits he will die before surgery

I didn't need to see that

>mfw he has the surgery but doesn't follow the strict guidelines and dies anyway

better pay for muh healthcare then skinnyboi.

Oh god, two venti frappes.
I'm barfing.

Why in the fuck would he need surgery? Isn't he only like 350 lbs? Can easily lose that weight without surgery

checked

>why is he getting surgery?
Gastric bypass, they re-route the intestines to lower your bodies ability to absorb calories.

Weight loss surgery doesn't work. Just creates people who go in and out of hospital on a regular basis from all kinds of complications. It's like taking massive doses of pain-killers for your cancer.

Need to change metabolism: Cut carbs and do cardio on a daily basis and measure/fix phase 3 sleep.

Oh shit! Someone needs to warn Boogie that Kek is after him!

GPs will refer you if you are a candidate. They factor in the risks of being a fatass vs risks of surgery.

I think he's over 300 kg and in his videos he says that he has back problems so he can't exercise (even swimming).

He could easily diet though..

>minor gyno

fyi you don't have gyno, you're skinnyfat, lazy, and probably over 20% bf.