PAID SHILLS FLOODING BOARD WITH ROCKEFELLER THREADS

Just when Trump is getting BTFO in what's arguably the biggest news since the Election, a bunch of pointless threads about Rockefeller are being spammed to slide.

Pretty funny to see the organized shilling in action.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ?t=28
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump russia&*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY
youtu.be/Ip9tIwYd-8M
youtu.be/CcGPTeUQkgM
youtu.be/hcoAquxv7YI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The death of Rockefeller is more interesting than mcarthyism 2.0

Literally no threads specifically about the Comey hearing on the whole board. I guess it's easy to keep supporting trumpo if you just actively ignore reality and meme about some dead rich guy.

No it's really not. We have a single thread on the Intelligence findings, and dozens on inconsequential bullshit being spammed right now. Russian Shills are scared and working overtime.

Trump is going to live out his last days in Prison when this is through.

sorry but what news is it? all i see are these rockefeller threads

>some dead strawman is more interesting than the FBI officially stating for the first time that there was unambiguous Russian election interference and there is an active investigation into the nature of the sitting President's role in that

For what? I've seen zero evidence of Russians hacking the election. Until I see some ACTUAL evidence then I'm not believing.

>muh Russia hacked election
>impeach Drumpf wah wah wah!
Grow the fuck up and accept the results

why do you carry a vibrator tho

shill

>Sup Forums actively refuses to look at evidence or even have threads about investigation
>I've seen zero evidence of Russians hacking the election.
lol I wonder why.

youtu.be/gNa2B5zHfbQ?t=28

>Grow the fuck up and accept the results
lol
>ignore the blatant treason because he lost by 3 million votes

no thanks m8. I'll probably keep it up for all 15 months of his presidency tbphwyf

>one anonymous video
>no sources
...And?

>implying the US is a direct democracy
assuming you're not baiting it takes a special kind of stupid, but then again you really need to be the bottom of the barrel to accept a professional shilling job offer

Do you even know how our fucking elections work?

are you blind or just a newfag who can't into catalog?

Kind of agree. Comey literally just revealed himself as deep-state democrat operative and no ones talking about it.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trump russia&*

do your own research dipshit. I'm not your nanny. If you want to be totally bamboozled when the Republican coup happens thats on you. Willful ignorance is a faggot meme.

Shut your dirty kike mouth you stupid fucking shill.
sage

Posting in a shill thread
Saged

A shill thread complaining about slide threads? Now I've seen it all. Sage

I've probably done more research then you have ever done. And that's coming from somebody who lives in fucking idaho

>implying the US is a direct democracy
never said it was. Just stated a reality.
>assuming you're not baiting
I'm here to fuck with cult members on a sinking ship. Call it what you will.
>but then again you really need to be the bottom of the barrel to accept a professional shilling job offer
>muh Emmanuel Goldstein
nobody is being paid to fuck with you you delusional cuck.

Not saying you're wrong, but a president is an elected representative, so no voting system would be a direct democracy in this case, retard-san.

Came in just to sage

Quick rundown:
>World frog day March 20
>Grandmaster kike dies March 20
>Barron Trumps bday March 20
>He's turning 11 (dubs)
Meme magic > Trump getting btfo yet again

>I've probably done more research then you have ever done
I doubt it. Studied political messaging strategy academically. Worked for Republicans for over 2 years. Also not in a reality-averse cult dealing with the cognitive dissonance of supporting a belligerent narcissistic moron embroiled in one of the biggest political scandals in American history.

Also its not a pissing contest. You can "do research" in an echo chamber all day and, regardless of objective reality, walk away still thinking Trump isn't a cartoonish fuck up.

cute cult

>Clinton won the popular vote
>therefore Trump lost the election
m8

the US have a particular system in which the majority in a county counts as one electoral vote for the candidate, therefore the US are not a direct democracy by definition

Yes, and a country where each vote in a presidential election counts directly is not a direct democracy either, since the point is to elect a political representative.
A country with political representatives is not a direct democracy.

>Clinton won the popular vote
>therefore I'm going to use that fact forever to trigger insecure Trumpfags.
m9

>be Trey Gowdy
>tell FBI Comey (what side is he even on??)
>tell NSA "literally who" guy who just bows to Comey
>tell them in no uncertain terms: GET SOME FUCKING EVIDENCE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

yeah user Trump sure got btfo there, sage your soul

>Trump lost an irrelevant vote because of hipsters and Califags
>somehow it triggers an anonymous finger-painting forum
what am I missing here?

Sorry but did you watch the whole hearing? Only people saying what you say were communist traitor cucks. Also Comey is dishonest and/or playing both sides and must be fired, as he will be, this year.

>Trump lost an irrelevant vote because of hipsters and Califags
technically any population center in the country is disenfranchised. we're letting the desert people control the economic centers. Republicans have won the popular vote once since the 80s. Its good to be the corporatist party in America.
>somehow it triggers an anonymous finger-painting forum
still getting your (you)s
>what am I missing here?
Probably quite a bit, generally.

define treason in this context without resorting to memes

SHILLS ARE IN FULL FORCE TODAY

DON'T LET IT SLIDE

BROMPFS IS GOING DOWN

Fuck off kike and check these digits.

FAIL

DRUMPFKINS ARE LOSING IT

THEIR CHEETO BENITO IS GOING DOWN

>Only people saying what you say were communist traitor cucks.
lol 3 labeling fallacies in 1.
>Also Comey is dishonest and/or playing both sides
took a shit on clinton. took a shit on trump. seems pretty fair.
>and must be fired, as he will be, this year.
cant have a purge without getting rid of people. Balls already rolling on Trump though. He's fucked.

accepting hundreds of millions of dollars in money laundering real estate deals, shares in the Russian petroleum industry, and access to Russian oligarchs in exchange for taking Ukraine off the RNC platform and promising to eventually remove US sanctions on Russia while letting them keep Crimea.

Is this video supposed to prove something? If he was involved with Russia in any way he would NEVER say something like that. Are you retarded?

>still provided no evidence
K

Reminder pizzagate videos get deleted by mods here.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7b273RhFHCY

I think you need to understand that Rockefeller has been hated on Sup Forums before Trump was even on the radar. It's legitimately big news.

>If he was involved with Russia in any way he would NEVER say something like that.
People in his administration have already had to resign because of their involvement with Russia. The question of the Trump administrations involvement isn't whether there was any involvement, it's the extent. So technically he would TOTALLY be stupid and belligerent enough to say something like that.

>Are you retarded?
Dont think so. Trump could be though. He is functionally illiterate after all. Never really demonstrated any meaningful depth of knowledge or intellectual curiosity. Demonstrates a lot of the same traits as someone living with a traumatic brain injury. What is he covering on the back of his head?

you do you brother. World is your oyster. Not my job to challenge the narrative of your cult with readily available information.

Well at least youll be here wasting time and energy instead of doing soething productive

>arguably the biggest news since the Election
Says the increasingly nervous man for the thousandth time

Trump is not getting impeached faggot.

Ive done the research and you're just making shit up. I'm trying to give you an opportunity to further explain your stances but you're just going back to talking points that don't make sense.

What laws did he break?

>Ignore reality our Snowball is dead
yeah it's part of my self-defeating masochism I reckon
well he will likely resign once enough Republicans turn on him

HOLY SHIT

I have the same version of the Qur'an as the OP's picture does! Really I do! I love seeing that kinda thing on the internet, makes me feel like a real person :DDDD

>well he will likely resign once enough Republicans turn on him
LOL I love your sweet leftist tears of impotent rage holy shit
Tell me more

Pizzagate has way more evidence and nothing's happened. Fuck off shariablue

>John McCain and Lindsay Graham constitute a majority of the Republican party.

You realize that nobody in the GOP gives a flying fuck what these two senile old lunatics think, do or say... right?

Is your shift about over? Aren't you getting a bit sleepy? It's been a long day.

What happened? Did Trump fart on Lena Dunham or something?

Except all of them that ran live during the entire hearing.

Nothing of interest came up, these are all the proper steps needed to go through before Democrats realize they have just as little proof of 'muh Russia' as Trump has about wiretapping.

For what you goddamn cuck? Where's the fucking evidence? I'd like to take my foot and shove it down and each every one of you goddamn shills' throats. Fuck off.

sven knows the score, comey is on his way out

Fucking kill yourself

>Just when Trump is getting BTFO
Lulz, Trump still winning, saged for CTR utter bullshit

Both the FBI director and NSA have CONFIRMED, there was no changes to votes by the Russians.

That the Russians only took emails and even specifically stated they were "unaltered." Specifically to undermine Hillary Clinton because they hated her and supported ANYONE who was against her.

They even admit that the Russians took the emails "loudly." While they speculated it was because the Russians wanted to get caught so it would undermine the entire election process.

3rd party hearsay faggot

>(what side is he even on??)

His own side, as far as i can tell. He's actually trying to be impartial in this whole thing, so it just seems like he's flip-flopping a lot

>accepting hundreds of millions of dollars in money laundering real estate deals, shares in the Russian petroleum industry, and access to Russian oligarchs
All lies. Investigated since July and still no evidence from FBI. Unless you think FBI is commiting treason as well.
>Crimea
Our rightful clay with russian majority.

>Trump getting BTFO
Shill media got btfo by Comey literally saying their news on Russia were fake.
>threads about Rockefeller
Legit long awaited happening, unlike anti-Trump threads appearing exactly druing hearings to slide hearing threads.

>the Russians wanted to get caught
This brings me back to the Vault 7 stuff about the CIA using other people's malware and surveillance/hacking stuff so that if they were found out then it would leave "footprints" leading back to Not_CIA

>One of the most evil kikes in history dies

>Expecting us not to be excited

The joke about you needing sources is that essentially every news outlet outside of the hivemind is covering it extensively. You shouldn't need some random user to educate you on the most significant current event of the year.
>What laws did he break?
violating the Logan Act
violating the emoluments clause
straight up bribery
potential perjury
potential obstruction of justice as they keep trying to get rid of evidence
money laundering

as for what he is doing that may lead to him being persecuted by Republicans: everything. He's an unstable, belligerent moron who keeps fucking things up for Republicans when he keeps getting everyone bogged down dealing with his needless compulsive lying and overwhelming incompetence, and they've got an establishment Republican who doesn't have personality and intellectual disorders on deck. If Trump continues to embarrass Republicans they'll toss his ass to try and save their majority in 2018.
>LOL I love your sweet leftist tears of impotent rage
Are you kidding this is the most exciting time to be alive in American history. I'm rooting for him lasting as long as possible. He's a huge economic destabilizer, and I've been financially invested in the turnaround of the Russian economy since January.
>Pizzagate has way more evidence
lol
>and nothing's happened
yeah because to everyone outside of this hivemind its a made up meme that developed out of the lack of actual damning evidence in any of the leaked emails.
> Fuck off shariablue
being unable to support his argument logically he resorted to the shill fallacy
>John McCain and Lindsay Graham constitute a majority of the Republican party.
Senior members in important committees, and 2 of the most well-known Republicans in the country don't matter. Also, the shit tornado is just getting spinning.
You realize that everybody in the GOP does give a flying fuck about what the president does... right?

For the love of God can someone please explain to me how they "interfered"? How exactly can another govt make your people vote for a specific candidate?

How do theu brainwash so many people at once?

Please explain!!!

>Pizzagate has way more evidence and nothing's happened
because there has been no formal investigation into pizzagate, unless you call removing Flynn for just talking about it.

The sheep didn't do as they were told after they framed such a nice narrative for Hillary's landslide.

Everything else is reactionary to cover that up and make it seem like it never happened.

Liberal lunacy. People are braindead sheep.

>The joke about you needing sources is that essentially every news outlet outside of the hivemind is covering it extensively. You shouldn't need some random user to educate you on the most significant current event of the year.
Yes ive heard the mainstream media narrative, now I want them to back up their claims with evidence. They're known liars.

>violating the Logan Act
>violating the emoluments clause
>straight up bribery
>potential perjury
>potential obstruction of justice as they keep trying to get rid of evidence
>money laundering
What evidence is there of any of this?

>as for what he is doing that may lead to him being persecuted by Republicans: everything. He's an unstable, belligerent moron who keeps fucking things up for Republicans when he keeps getting everyone bogged down dealing with his needless compulsive lying and overwhelming incompetence, and they've got an establishment Republican who doesn't have personality and intellectual disorders on deck. If Trump continues to embarrass Republicans they'll toss his ass to try and save their majority in 2018.
On what charges?

In closing, WHERE ARE THE PROOFS

>For the love of God can someone please explain to me how they "interfered"?
Maybe because they made people hear the truth about the DNC and it fucked up their whole CIA PSYOP and media propaganda to brainwash the american population

>shill calling celebration over death of supreme kike overlord "shilling"
>we have evidence of da russians haxxing
No you don't.
>muh 3 million popular votes
by illegals, dead, repeat voters, and magical switch-a-roo electronic voting machines.

Get a life.

Kys, you kike shill.
>Muh russian shills!
>Trust me goy, I'm not a shill! THEY are the shills.

Your kind will hang high from lampposts sooner or later.

>All these project alamo and Russian shills
wew

The thing is even Comey admits the media is full of shit.

>This is the peril of trying to comment on newspaper articles that report to report classified information. I can't say much about them, they're often wrong

user what books are you reading?
> body sculpting
> sewing
> Quaran
and why do you have a dildo?

> muslim faggot detected

Yeah I actually saw that quote today. With the prototype' engines as an example. Can't correct them because then it reveals things that is classified.

>Trump is getting BTFO in what's arguably the biggest news since the Election

What happened? I just got back from work

Congress questioned the FBI today, and the director of the FBI said Trump is going to be impeached now for being a Russian spy.

>Nothing of interest came up
FBI confirms unambiguous Russian election interference.
FBI confirms ongoing investigation into sitting President's potential role in Russian election interference.
>before Democrats realize they have just as little proof of 'muh Russia' as Trump has about wiretapping.
lol. Alfa Bank communicating with an exlusive Trump server that was immediately shut down when they learned it was being investigated is evidence. other than Trump talking shit to distract from his scandal, there is zero evidence he was tapped by the executive, which isn't even how anything works.
one day
>3rd party hearsay faggot
FBI director literally just said those things.
>All lies.
youtu.be/Ip9tIwYd-8M
>Investigated since July and still no evidence from FBI.
active investigation
>Our rightful clay with russian majority.
literal Russian shill supports Trump no way
>For the love of God can someone please explain to me how they "interfered"?
Comey just did.
>How do theu brainwash so many people at once?
they've done a hell of a job here.
>They're known liars.
So is Trump and you believe him.
>What evidence is there of any of this?
literal dossiers full.
>On what charges?
dude has spent his entire life committing financial crimes and has committed perjury dozens of times during depositions for his many lawsuits. Plus its not like Republicans really need PROOFS to scandal bait and fabricate means to persecute a President. They're great at it. Force him to testify under oath and he's fucked. Drag up any of the shit he's done since he lost all his dad's money in the 90s. Wait a while and let the fallout from the investigation do their job for them.

And if he is still in charge in November of 2018, and if his approval numbers keep reflecting his consistent dogshit performance, the situation will likely be out of congressional Republican's hands.

Link plz. I don't understand

So by doing this whole political theatre theyre playing into russias hands.

When will the democrats answer for their aiding of the russians in undermining our electoral process!

I don't hace your shit tv.

Yoi haven't given any explanation or proof. Just more "Russian interference" quotes. What the hell does that mean?

Why can't anyone spell it out?

I haven't seen a single clear explanation of what they did?

Do you even know? Don't give me that FBI claims it's true bullshit that doesn't mean anything.

What did they actually do???

>Link plz. I don't understand
Google it.

The director of the FBI, James Comey, told Congress today that Trump is actually Putin's cousin, and he's a Russian spy.

The Russians basically took over America.

That's why Hillary lost.

They killed her.

The woman you see now is a Russian body double named Anastasia Vladimiriv

>literally nothing happened to BTFO Trump
>FBI wouldn't confirm that Trump wasn't under surveillance, just offered lawerly words and equivocation

AND YET, you're in here reverse shilling?

Literally nothing happened today, they wouldn't even confirm that Trump wasn't wiretapped.

Oh the nigger is strong in this ONE.

TRUMP is untouchable!

>So is Trump and you believe him.
What I believe is irrelevant. What is important is what is found in this investigation, which is nothing so far.

>literal dossiers full.
Which part is the illegal one?

>dude has spent his entire life committing financial crimes and has committed perjury dozens of times during depositions for his many lawsuits. Plus its not like Republicans really need PROOFS to scandal bait and fabricate means to persecute a President. They're great at it. Force him to testify under oath and he's fucked. Drag up any of the shit he's done since he lost all his dad's money in the 90s. Wait a while and let the fallout from the investigation do their job for them.
More baseless conjecture. Post proofs.

>And if he is still in charge in November of 2018, and if his approval numbers keep reflecting his consistent dogshit performance, the situation will likely be out of congressional Republican's hands.
Yeah keeping campaign promises is dogshit performance. Thanks fellow former Trump supporter. We cant let him have the nuclear codes.

PROOFS WHERE ARE THEY

I think the narrative goes that the DNC leaks were Russian hacks, therefore russia "hacked the election" even though there is no proof, and it wouldn't mean anything even if russia did do that.

No. No it ain't.

So the truth came out and somehow this is wrong?

So if you saw someone being murdered and you made people aware of this - you're in the wrong?

Are liberals seriously this retarded? That's worse than our kaffers. Wtf

This just says that the FBI is investigating Trump. Until they produce evidence it's literally nothing. I thought you guys might have actually had something for a minute but no.

>Just when Trump is getting BTFO in what's arguably the biggest news since the Election
Uhhh how? Literally nothing new came from that hearing.

Nice try commie.

April 15 Berkely Ca, will it be the rebirth of the Lion Guard?

We need to stop the puppet Antifa and their master Soros plan for inciting civil war.

youtu.be/CcGPTeUQkgM

youtu.be/hcoAquxv7YI

TRUMP TOWER SECRET ROOM WORKING OVERTIME

nice to see all the burgers flags spamming like crazy about the rockefeller,that drumpf money must be really good

Yes that's basically how it goes. They don't care about what the leaks were actually saying, they care that Russia supposedly hacked the DNC to influence our election. By exposing the DNC as corrupt shitters, they think Russia could benefit because people would see that, be disgusted, and either not vote or vote for Republicans.

Basically a giant baseless conspiracy that they take the focus off the DNC by claiming Russia hacked the election (when even if it was the Russians, why does that matter, doesn't change the contents of the leaks)

Great arguments. Here's mine:
sage