Anglosphere thread

Get in here faggots

Start getting used to this flag, Scotland's leaving the Anglosphere. Thank fuck.

Great Ally

The greatest

the best ally

Do you really think they'd change it if Scotland left?

Lurking

Yeah. Why keep the Scottish flag on there if it isn't part of the union?

Fuck the Irish desu.

You all know as well as I do that Britain would stab Moortugal in the back in a heartbeat.

that actually looks pretty good.

>anglosphere
>without kenya or nigeria

I can't speak for the rest of my countrymen but I definitely would not support anti-portugal legislation of any kind

lol no they are here forever

t.eurocuck

get out

You'll regret ridiculing Ireland.

you are one of us but you are in the eu so we had to take the piss m8

when are you leaving it anyway? you a shitebag if ya dinny

You're the ones who left. Stupid potato niggers.

I know South Africa is no longer in the Anglo sphere but is their really white genocide about to happen? I want to get information from a batter source than fucking lefty media outlets.

>implying we have any military to speak of
>implying the reason we have independence is anything other than the british getting sick of us
were not all this bad

I know you can hang out with the cool kids

>t. autistic eurofags

>hangs out with cucks

something you want to tell us?

Not you potato nigger get out of here

DELET DIS RIGHT NAO!

>Irish
>People

Ireland is literally the backwards cousin we feed a bucket of fish heads to every week.

the white population has been declining rapidly since the end of apartheid, so it's only a matter of time no matter what

Jews literally give no fucks and they paint white south africans as racist its already happening slowly but they will just cover it up as it goes on

When you leave the EU we can be good friends

When you're dead and buried we can be good friends

t. Irish-American

but this is an Anglo thread so I meant to say "Ha ha, fuck Ireland"

Canada being the smuggest one in the pic

God Straf Engeland

English is truly a blessed language, isn't it lads? And English speaking countries? The best.

Are Irish anglos? Don't they want to distance themselves as much as possible?

Rule Britannia!

Anglosphere best sphere

The US had the right idea by using all the Irish immigrants as meatshields for the Union army. And making them work with their nigger counterparts in the factories.

>tfw mixed Irish/English

200,000 landmines on the Scottish border.
Leave the commies to perish.

Will Scotland get the jetpacks and rivers of chocolate flavoured heroin Sturgeon is promising them pre or post Independence?

Thank god the brits came to NZ and made it white

Sadly not enough of us from what I saw when I was unfortunate enough to visit Thames.

What did you see?

>I hate you so much!
>Please come back!

The UK should stop having borderline personality disorder. We are gone. The EU is our new bae now. Get over it.

>We are gone

Excellent. If you could take Northern Ireland of our hands as well, all the better.

>tfw you'll never have a brotherhood because slavs are a bunch of savage retards

How can the US be in the anglosphere when its 50% white and Spanish is set to be its main language? What happens when the US is less than 50% white and Spanish is solidly spoken by the majority?

That looks alot more cooler, I must say.

Civil War dos.

>punished jack: a flag denied it's empire

Thank

>Nandos
>Portuguese

I fucking hope we don't nope out of the UK, but that newer flag does look kinda slick.