When did this happen?

I fucking hate this generation too.

gotta be a troll, namely op.

also kys

>username is faithful
>cheats on bf

I wish more people would fight with their cheating significant other

>n-no women cant be this retarded

How about i fight you and forgive the man you cheated with?

I mean, it's more logical, since i don't have a relationship with him, but with you???

Western men nowadays take shortcuts since "being a man" is basically being a disposable tool that everyone can abuse. Men know this and adapt, only the true retards still adhere to old fashioned ideals 100 percent in the current situation.

>dumb niggers are acting less like dumb nighters and will now consider a non-violent approach to a dumber nigger's infidelity

bang women and they tell you afterwards they have a husband and kid all women cheat

all of them

Basically she's right. The future is open relationships. The fact is that all women prefer black men. White guys are just providers and bring nothing to the bedroom. The only way to get married or date is to accept that open relationships are the only answer.

Cuck
Don't fight with a woman
If you already know that she's at fault then there's no point in driving it home

Just leave the bitch up shit creek without a paddle
Easiest solution

>there are cucks out there that don't fight the guy then dump the girl
Wew

How are there people as retarded as you on this board falling for this shit

>Crazy bitch has this idiotic plan to get back with/against/whatever at her boyfriend
>Plan fails because windowlicker

This desu

>faithful

I'm not gonna go to prison for some vapid cunt. Better just leave her and move on.

>t. faithful

>kill the guy and also the girl
fixed

This is most definitely a joke, you guys get mad too quickly

>kill the guy and also the girl then go to a highschool to finish off
fixed

kinda gives me hope actually.

BITCH YOUR NEW IS FAITHFUL!

ZERO

SELF

AWARENESS

Makes you think doesn't it. Women these days don't no anything about men.

It makes me think this bullshit has nothing to do with politics.

pretty good explanation for a leaf. no incentives for "being a man" these days, especially when they've changed "being a man" into "being your servant"

legalize rape

>faithful

>kill girl, rape the guy, shoot up the school, shoot JFK, bomb an orphanage, kill the guy, send part of your dead victims to a hospital as gifts, rape the children at the hospital, then topple the South American government
Fixed

Ever been to a club with a bad ratio? Shit happens all the time

Fuck off cuck. Make monogamy great again

The older generation of men would beat your cheating ass when he got you back home after beating the cheating ass you were with.

>not a kindergarden
fucking leafs, everytime

I think you are the cuck desu senpai.

I believe in gender equality.

American Women are retards

>really makes you think

>Really makes you think....
>she's black
yeah, about nothing. I'm more likely to punch my gf than the guy she cheated with because I expect pottery from random dudes, but not my gf.

Blew my ex's mind that I dumped her after she confessed to some slutty one night stand while we were exclusive. Not only dumped her, but blocked her on everything and immediately went out with friends as a newly single dude.

No. I was not only supposed to forgive her, but listen to why it happened (ie blame me for her being a degenerate whore). Laughed at her on the phone and asked if she was serious.

It's almost as if you've overstated your own importance and were discarded like the trash that you truly are.

If this bitch is so nostalgic for times past she should take a time machine to Ancient Rome where it would be completely legal for her husband to murder her for that (or any other reason, really).

>fighting over a certified cheater when there are qt loyal single-grills out there
yeah, nah.

Jesus, what's it like being a nigger with a three inch cock? You don't even have muh dick going for you, that's pathetic.