What do you guys think Comey knows? His demeanor and overall conduct makes him seem like he's very disturbed...

What do you guys think Comey knows? His demeanor and overall conduct makes him seem like he's very disturbed. He clearly isn't bending over backwards for the liberals but he also isn't exactly going to bat for Trump. I dunno man - he just looks like he saw a ghost. Has he always been like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/843864725062664197
theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
twitter.com/POTUS/status/843902944579936256
carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comey is Comey.

Even after knowing everything, the clinton foundation, the tarmac meeting, the emails, he still remains Comey.

He is in over his head.

I wonder what he told Chuck Grassley and Diane Feinstein. They looked shocked coming out of that meeting with him.

forgot pic

Clinton foundation is ready to dig up some shit on him if he doesn't play ball

he probably knows more than he wants to. I remember when he announced Hillary wasnt getting prosecuted. He burned her hard, but made sure to mention that all because she wasnt going to be prosecuted, doesnt mean anyone else in the same position wouldn't.

Comey knows all, due to the EO by Obama allowing information sharing, and due also to the Five Eyes agreement. Obama never had to request a wiretap from GCHQ or whoever, because the whole point of Five Eyes is to allow for circumvention of things like "warrants" and "domestic law."

But, to confirm Trump's allegation would require Comey to admit and explain these things, which of course would "do damage to our intelligence community's sources and methods" blah blah blah.

This is why he didn't do anything to Clinton before the election. Revealing HOW he came to possess damning information against her would become a larger scandal than the Clintons' criminal behavior. Same rules currently apply with Trump, whether or not there is any damning information, for Comey to reveal HOW they know either way would be an actual scandal larger than the one in which he currently finds himself involved.

And here we can all, finally, discern that the reason for the domestic spying apparatus is for blackmail and entrapment purposes, in other words, to protect and preserve the position of the power elite.

They can't ever use these tools this publicly and openly without a significant risk of uncontrollable public backlash. These hearings are all for show. We will only learn about what actually goes on from hacks and from leaks, or from incompetence, from now on.

infoward dropped it last night. the NSA had Trump and his family and associated under NSA surveillance from 2004-2010, and the leaker says there is no reason to believe the surveillance ever stopped...Comey was playing word-games is all..

He's 6'8". What would a you, a mere manlet, know?

Is Comey, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>infoward

Jews control him
They're neither lefist nor right

> jews run twitter, google, facebook
> main purpose is blackmail

sounds about right

holy fucking shit, is he really 6'8"?

Comey is leaving the Trump-Russia story alive so the Democrats have something to hang on to after he pissed in their coffee with the Hillary email announcements.

Unless there is some massively overwhelming evidence against Trump it would seem like a real mistake for Comey to stay quite. Comey is leaving the door open for the left to further undermine the election and the vote.

Also, Comey is doing those within Russia who might actually want to do harm a real service. He is acknowledging that what is tantamount to shitposting online was capable of influencing the election. Come 2018 and 2020 we now KNOW FOR A FACT that shitposting is an effective way in destroying a political candidate. The director of the FBI has confirmed that posting something as simple as emails will push the election one way or the other.

Basically, come 2018, 2020, and beyond we can shitpost our way into power and destroy and shit tier candidate the deep state throws at us and there isn't shit the FBI or anyone else can do about it.

>infowars just had on Roger Stone, who was mentioned by name in the hearing.
It is very possible infowars can break the biggest story of decades.

its really interesting because he basically cost the democrats the election but he has also been critical of Trump. I'm really curious what his endgame is. It's rare to see someone act this objective. Maybe he's just protecting the deep state? I think he went to bat for Trump but then realized how crazy Trump is and is now covering his tracks.

That is what I am saying. Everything about him seems very strange. You think someone like him would be bending over backwards to appease the leftists but he isn't. He is taking a very neutral stance on things which seems to be pissing the left off more than the right. It's like he knows something massive and he can't help but just sit there quietly until the public somehow finds out through some other source and then the major shitstorm begins

Maybe he's not corrupt and just wants to be unbiased and do his job fairly?

James Comey: The Hero America Deserves

The bogs bow to comey. The dude knows every fucking secret there is in existence. Did the moon landing happen? Are there aliens? Does god exist? Is the earth flat? What happened about 9/11? Who actually controls the world? What kind of secret weapons do we have? How deep does the pedo ring go? Did Osama Bin Laden ever exist? Comey knows all of it. The man has seen more than ghosts.

It's as
stated.

He knows a lot.

In the situation, he's got two options:

1) Reveal the entire truth, risk catastrophic levels of public outrage and backlash that would accompany the Director of the FBI publicly admitting that every method humanly possible has been used to spy on citizens, and the government does the shadiest things imaginable

Or

2) Reveal parts of the truth as an unbiased man who's "just here to do his job and stand for the American way" and let things go the way they are.

Think about the implications from both options.

It's not that we don't know as the public that the government spies on us. Think about how many times you see on your facebook feed your friends joking about it - we innately know. But for the director of the FBI to say it?

Look what happened in South Korea when the president admitted she was part of a cabal that secretly ran the government.

>The director of the FBI has confirmed that posting something as simple as emails will push the election one way or the other.

Thanks for the gross oversimplification of the situation. If your emails don't contain proof that you and everyone around you are even shadier than everyone already assumes, you should be fine.

"If I call democrats retarded, CNN starts smearing me again, so I'll just go ahead and pretend they aren't full of shit."

He's got access to all the info everyone in that rooms desperately wants and is going to attempt to pry out of him. A lot is on the line and I'm sure he's pretty stressed out.

Isn't south Korea basically the same? They didn't even replace her government. Just played starcraft

Why do you think he would be trying to appease leftists? When he said the investigation into Hilary was ongoing about a week before the election. I had heard that the FBI was all for Trump but it seems that now things have settled and Trump has made some claims that they might be regretting it. Or we are just so not used to seeing someone in power act objectively.

Maybe we are just so used to corruption that it feels too good to be true?

I actually respect him out of principal.

Go watch other hearings he's in, he's not shaken, just doing his job.

She's still forced to step down to appease the masses.

Now imagine if dozens, if not hundreds of politicians, CIA/FBI agents and executives are revealed to all be taking part in this. That's a lot of people that have to step down. Who's going to enforce them stepping down?

He's just looking political survival, as an agent of the deep state, he knows he's gone full Nixon and pissed everyone off.

>do his job fairly
>know that Hillary did something illegal
>have evidence she did some illegal
>"I say she's free to go, but if somebody else wants to go after *wink wink* they're free to do so lol"

Nah he's just someone afraid of losing his job so he wants to please everybody.

Obama
>you tied that tie really perfect
Comey
>what the fuck is in your hair

Why do you think Trump didn't replace him as FBI director? Unless he had DIRT ON TRUMP!

Trump can't just fire him from my understanding, Comey is there for 10 years in total. Unless he fucks up majorly he's here for the whole 4-8 years

That's not really the case, I think he's just dragging this investigation, if you can even call it that out as long as possible because he knows once it's over his ass is getting canned. Also someone from the obama era in the justice department is probably going to prison over the leaking of the fisa warrants to WaPo and NYT. My money is on Lynch. Notice how Comey kept reflecting back to the previous administrations Justice department.

>Trump can't just fire him from my understanding,

You're a bigly faggot for spreading fax news.

iunno senfam, she looks happy to me

Conman tries to be like Fouche

As I stated at the man has to do something retarded such as what you just showed. Notice how I said >he just can't fire him, he needs to prove he fucked up. Learn to read before you open your fucking mouth

>yfw Comey is 6' 8"

>get rid of FBI director
>"WOW WHAT THE FUCK WHY'D HE DO THAT DOES COMEY KNOW SOMETHING?"
>reporters hound Comey relentlessly asking for anything on Trump
>while simultaneously pushing headlines out like "TRUMP HAS ALREADY BEGUN SILENCING POLITICAL OPPONENTS" and other garbage nonstop

It would have been the dumbest fucking thing to do. The most he could have hoped for was to keep Comey and try to win him over. Flynn goofing up and the leaker being a faggot pretty much threw a monkey wrench into the plan.

>cost the democrats the election
Nice meme

>Basically, come 2018, 2020, and beyond we can shitpost our way into power and destroy and shit tier candidate the deep state throws at us and there isn't shit the FBI or anyone else can do about it.

This. We can move the tiny margins that win elections, and because it's for lulz we will never get disenchanted with fucking shit up.

Praise Kek!

Muslim Brotherhood confirmed.

You'd think they would've done so already when he did that flip flop a week before elections.

I just checked Twitter (yes, I know it's full of liberals who get their news from slanderous headlines) and they're all celebrating.
Did they watch the same hearing?
I watched live, and I can pretty much conclude that the result was "neutral".
There was 0 proof of collusion, which was the liberal's entire narrative.

Why are they so happy about?
The fact that the wiretapping claims are still unverified?

Please educate me boys.

>His demeanor and overall conduct makes him seem like he's very disturbed
>literally talking shit about football

Sorry user, but that just sounds like bullshit.

Why would he bend over for the lefty's, they currently hold very little power and only influence they have comes in the form of the MSM.

4U

>wanted the Patriots to lose

He sounds like a disturbed individual to me.

Infowars controlled Zion op ain't gonna do shit

it's the wire tap.

only jesus knows what the fuck " " means to Donald Trump. I read the tweet when he made it and did not take it to mean surveillance in a broader sense. How can a potus make extremely serious accusations in a joking manner?

so, the reasoning goes that we have to take what he said at face value, and at face value he has been btfo today

They'are all in this shit together.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/843864725062664197

Everyone's dirty. It's part of power. Get over it.

>Igor Pasternak
literally who

The liberals are literally clinging on for dear life to every claim that manages to stick on the wall.

Remember, its only been 2 fucking months, we're not even a quarter into this administration. And with the degree these idiots are hounding every headline, the left is going to burn out hard as fuck by end of year 1.

Comey is looking forward to his HSBC golden parachute

But he didn't really want the Falcons to win, either.

He's on the Clinton payroll. I thought this was common knowledge.

I only saw the end but he clearly said it was Russia-directed leaks.

I think he's a fed and no friend of Kekistanis.

The media was suggesting Obama could sue Trump for defamation over the wiretapping claims. That's a terrible idea for both of them, because a public court case would bring to light all the illegal and shady shit our intelligence agencies do.

There is no evidence. Clapper said as much, and Comey agreed.
>theintercept.com/2017/03/16/key-democratic-officials-now-warning-base-not-to-expect-evidence-of-trumprussia-collusion/
>twitter.com/POTUS/status/843902944579936256

The Trump-Russia connection could be true, but the more they drag it out, the more it looks like Obama's birth certificate. The left is clinging to it to make Trump look illegitimate, and Trump is milking it to make the left look like retards.

Quotations are used in English to signify a euphemism. Trump knew they would misinterpret wiretapping so he put in quotes so people wouldn't take it literally. They of course disregard the English language and decide to take it literally because that's the only way they can smear him. Do you really think he was implying Obama was crawling through AC ducts and splicing phone wires in order to "Tap" into the phone line? Use your fucking head.

so hes a commie?

Nice reading comprehension there faggot.

comey wear's 10 inch lifts

>Muh Russia

It's better than admitting you were wrong.

I'm not even sure what they think it is Russia did.

Fake news?

Hacks?

These are all things multiple actors on all sides engage in.

Unless it's actual vote rigging, what is it they are crying about?

I think it's more an unwillingness to accept that the potus would do something like that over twitter. I mean it's by choice that Trump doesn't elaborate but just settles for "wire tapping"

This he and his family are dead if they don't continue to attack Trump and hide the real shit going on in DC and with dudes like Soros who have been dodging taxes for decades

A bitch is a bitch

Waco was fucking great though. White trash superstitionist wackjobs dying at the hand of incompetent Renocrats was comedy gold and nothing of value was lost.

He knows that Pizzagate is real, and that cuckservatives, libtards, and the deep state are all in on it.

When he shuts it down for good it's going to be all in one swift operation.

Look at her fucking page's fucking face. That girl will never be the same after that meeting.

True. Trump is a new element. He got here only because he was nontraditional and people weren't able to counter it. Now, as president, he's being nontraditional and people still don't know how to react to it.
>I mean it's by choice that Trump doesn't elaborate
I'd agree. And if you'd learned anything from watching him he's laying the trap. If nothing comes of this and that was an offhanded retarded tweet. You're right, he's an idiot. But this election has taught me he's a lot better at chess than people think and people have a tendency to underestimate him.

Could he be Kompromat?

>I'm not even sure what they think it is Russia did.
Smart people think Russia hacked the Podesta emails and used Wikileaks to distribute them. There's some circumstantial evidence for this.

Dumb people literally think Russia is in contact with Trump and hacked the vote counts, which is why they gave Jill Stein a vote integrity beach house.

Waco started the birth of the white lives matter movement.

- The FBI has been investigating Trump for 8 months
- The FBI wants you to believe they don't wiretap during an investigation

- There's literally a leak proving someone was listening

he's a master of the "never admit any fault ever" tactic. or maybe it's more complex than that but that's basically what I see. it's like with russia:

-russia, we know you shot down a passenger airplane over ukraine
-no we didn't, and we have irrefutable proof
-ok can you share that proof?
-

it's also an art of becoming quiet at the right part of the media cycle. making the flow end on an up note for your side. And always, always say that good things are happening, the best things. its like that KGB defector said: according to the leadership the USSR has the best agriculture. If they just say that and you can't prove it wrong it's planted in you as a possibility, if you have any consciense at all, and you have to treat it as a possibility, effectively neutralizing the whole question. And then you and the world move on.

kind of ranting, it's a whole that I have a hard time grasping as a whole, but it's basically what I see Trump being a master of.

Plastic considered to be 100% space proof?

I don't think they did watch it, to be honest. If you look at all the media reports coming out about it after, all they focus on is 1.) Comey's statements about the wiretapping, and 2.) that the FBI is 'investigating' Trump-Russia collusion. Not a word about the FBI saying for the umpteenth time that no evidence of collusion has been found.

>according to the leadership the USSR has the best agriculture
even when there's no food*

Can someone pls remind me why hillary isnt in jail by now? She literally lied under oath, etc etc.

Why?

Who cares, the media's defunct.

Even normies know that they're full of shit and against Trump and will say anything to attack him.

This is good, after all. The normies will get more and more redpilled by the media.

>even when there's no food*
poor shipping practices, spoilage and thieves...

That's the custom but POTUS can fire him for any reason or no reason at all.

Because the swamp is still full of scum and Trump can't destroy the country for the sake of one woman.

Be patient. As with walls, these things take time.

pyfw Comey reveals his power level, arrests everyone in D.C. and crowns himself Grand Archon.

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be over soon. Sleep.

>he probably knows more than he wants to.

This.

He doesn't have the stones do say and do what needs to be done and it's really as simple as that. He wants to fence sit until he sees Trump is established and powerful before he sticks his neck out.

Fuck him.

Holy shit she looks SHOOK

comey is a classical liberal. he's disenfranchised by the DNC. they're pissed at him because they attribute him to Shilary losing since he announced the investigation on her during the election.

he's not on the trump train, but he prefers trump to the current DNC.

he's doing this investigation shit to save face and get the DNC off his back. he's disturbed because he knows obama did wiretap trump with his help, and he doesn't know what kind of evidence the trump administration has.

always he knows there are dozens of trump moles working with him

Good. Fuck him and his family.

Bump

Perhaps you should take a look at the victim list:

carolmoore.net/waco/waco-victims.html