prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrR7Fq5OQa0
youtube.com/watch?v=XMt9RXh89o8
youtube.com/watch?v=U5CVlrf6nWc
c-span.org/video/?425711-1/president-trump-holds-rally-louisville-kentucky
cspan3-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan3_1@304729/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=hA3n3l5F2vQ
conservatives4palin.com/2011/05/the-constitutional-role-of-the-federal-government.html
thehill.com/policy/national-security/324754-comey-fbi-investigating-possible-collusion-between-trump-team-moscow
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitHEUmAFElfmy3z3SDF7LamjMmxYmW53ofAI7e88JJzFFfk7qoinIMG3sQaj1K8_1NRQB7JVkQ6trOcnA0MQnYYa-f52WIat3Z14BpIFDU1fonA2XA8uHzv3XpNz_1kWJzI7VmI0eWlTen2ZHi20wRPyIZenvqMOuRO0OXpuAMFzMs7xwd07H1YLjnlz5VnKpDCY7IClfwTwihQqwRBWoMxxjp2cZl5ye_14Uhm1W2JropRaTnaye5G57BLffVfeh4ieBnkZoZUdysDMmgO14URq5A3cHncO2CfqbD4faApg_1HGakn4KFS9PqUMZtk3n7C9dJCeEHVA6Zji4hR6nO9pdSCzKSdSW1DZKJJ5cKJ_1K8vTuvRsOcMXVGEcN3ET9FCxFL09XZ8yMNJcqO69PA4qMlBTAvTl0XvB93iiav00Hepu2AJTA_19Cb6Djo40Qze7hcA_1UDNeSQA0DrIIrnPB7uzJfB0s554fidUV621XGI-FFSpAcWcOQp5olzOxM_1P2LVFPo3Jpd9ehjiFz25UAaFf8EoW4D5SMaztU5XQqqqP6VtLJRcKvHxZckxp-HkXDTTuGLxdFS9oebboxuBNoOwD1fScPtQLkudHL46djvNIkWDrXuvcnpTo6h4st8FTPCI-NJmzwYKjCmyPb4VYRsO9S_1L9XcD00ZIxkbdjQQ3JkHy8vOjjq8U5bTTZRAw99TVfPM-B7pVvhEVWWmHwEqPQ03AIe1OYF5wejtnmwLD1O6S1ej3tQynM0EzxW7AfMV8BKcfHeHdVErEbKwz4lGDAxF6SXJZUwF0C1b5fVTXezVTd2bXfhpjJmjraSqSg-cJO6_1anc_1OwdVtn6j6SJgo1v0jq0dF7RYYHJxLfV_16ECOs4ydjLtvPTKM1gdzmOHIPR8OTVeDnVDxHhINkS_1h6xeIVtYl841UJ11VRUuLQmrIFhh5CNk1szse6avXpfEBo_1MBcO9RgiaStgqLAleo8RAhg_1VCh7DVNLpmXhE2nwn4m9S5aJXqmSVlgrTDenM27G29okZc-Uvrd9s8iws9YtsrOl_1UPcDNuxwGqTdSmiBZ7QAOq64qEHzUnhKEdQoG5Xx3oXXS5Ag2ywS1fgxt1KAqJ12KKkuQk3tumgFzxsF4yIpOFK3mLMXLGhwCwwgi2_14dc-pMg0f15gZYGaBz3iTtN450AHHMvKJY5AfheVAy9Rqm6xYXDyKPrMbehc_1fkQWyATRfT0ozU-4HeGZCMoUW2VjmyQlceLRI20piK99p9iTgMzaINiIhM2foB5ayg2nEcJ-b4euEBDeYRRXI5ueOZ_1qc3BBvtNCBpm3drBBBfoOnQ-MRIhWQ8TUSQ2fdQVGLyQYIUm9ePmqTOvjtATWT72uluTnx8LORUV-bH2Rnn5P3p8lbEiEXN7Q8SY74EckXTrK3AkZKqRY4V3IvjxSfVtJm239cdHja7X6bOXFJ6HPYvDpR8PVEGH92SVfequC3Tad4_1y3ril2jYjUHSzEYen0SM1H5lt5TmWIjWyctQuaYqIlPuTL5mQwvk_1arTFJeQZkOjEAvatTJP-oJGgBcQVhDlveDBE3hnuZAZnlIqg1JrNU7VrlIjptS3owTWpay1yUvxDVT1Z1RQA0m_1jEu2js8vTgQZb7UvxMUEZwySc50gCZmq24yBOc-eRte3ekh2LIMi2exWw00-nBWJv9izrm_12AUjI2ZKDfEE_1372qzqSM0&safe=off
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checkmate, Drumpftheists.

German media says Trump is almost finished and had a VERY VERY bad day today because of him getting "BTFO" by FBI and russia, and him dropping hard in the "rich-people-list".

Are they right? Is this is a very bad day for him? Is Trump near the end?

Trump Rally - 7:30 PM ET

>youtube.com/watch?v=wrR7Fq5OQa0 RSB [coverage live now]

>youtube.com/watch?v=XMt9RXh89o8 Fox 10 Benis dedicated rally stream

>youtube.com/watch?v=U5CVlrf6nWc DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?425711-1/president-trump-holds-rally-louisville-kentucky

IP TV:

>cspan3-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan3_1@304729/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

Just for giggles:

>youtube.com/watch?v=hA3n3l5F2vQ Fox 10 Benis regular whatever stream

Nah, your media is as garbage as ours.

Someone post the pics with the names and addresses for confirmed shills. They're becoming irksome.

>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8 years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity

>Anime edition
That one Italian user is probably livid, thanks OP

I thought we got rid of (((You))).

AWOO~

Just had a realization about the Comey hearing.
These Democrats and Republicans are the ones on the Intelligence Committee. These guys used news articles and THE PISSING DOSSIER as evidence and openly called for war with Russia. Then tried to say it wasn't about politics and this investigation is about patriotism.

How were these assholes in charge of overseeing our intelligence agencies?

Rally tonight boys!

>German media
That's even worse than our media.

NEWLY UPDATED!!!

>[X]Defeated Hofer easily
>[X]Blocked cabinet appointments for months
>[X]Blocked first Muslim Ban
>[X]Removed Flynn
>[X]Revealed Sessions ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions recusal
>[X]Blocked Trumpcare
>[X]Baited Trump into tweeting lies about President Obama without proof
>[X]Blocked second Muslim Ban
>[X]Defeated Wilders easily
>[X]Blocked wall funding
>[X]Trump caught lying about Obama wiretap
>[X]Comey unveils wide ranging investigation into Russian/Trump collusion
YOU ARE HERE
>[ ]Easily defeat LePen
>[ ]Remove Bannon
>[ ]Remove Sessions
>[ ]Block Gorsuch Nomination
>[ ]Block tax cuts for the rich
>[ ]Block third Muslim Ban
>[ ]Full tax returns released
>[ ]BiPartisan support for impeachment
>[ ]Impeached
>[ ]Tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]Dies alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison

NEXT UP: Marine LePen is defeated

Trump is white trash.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=wrR7Fq5OQa0 [Remove] RSB [coverage live now]

aw fuck yeah, live now!!!!!!!!!

Western europe is a police state, I don't think anyone cares what goes on in there anymore. Sorry

PS-Don't fight back, we need one or two major cities in the wreckage so we can finally start a new crusade in europe

that's why I made it

Holy shit how unshackled will the Don be?

conservatives4palin.com/2011/05/the-constitutional-role-of-the-federal-government.html

These 8 points can be condensed into the 4 listed right?
1) Defense, war prosecution, peace, foreign relations, foreign commerce, and interstate commerce;

2) The protection of citizens’ constitutional rights (e.g the right to vote) and ensuring that slavery remains illegal;

3) Establishing federal courts inferior to the SCOTUS;

4) Copyright protection;

5) Coining money;

6) Establishing post offices and post roads;

7) Establishing a national set of universal weights and measures;

8 ) Taxation needed to raise revenue to perform these essential functions.

I posted on my friends bernie sanders picture and his dad came in and I want to make sure I get it right before I reply.

Probably just some al falafel airline who thinks electronic devices are haram

From what cartoon is OP's image?

Hiya guys!

How did the hearing go? There are a lot of shills again, so I assume we did OK?

Comey do anything exciting, or was it just the usual waffle?

>dropping in the rich-people list
>cut off ties to his company
>not taking a presidential salary
R____ m____ y__ t____...

I sexually identify as a vibrating dildo so this is hate speech.

Gypsies aren't even white.

It was fun while it lasted, boys.

Let's support the libertarian party next time around. At least then we can't be embarrassed by our pick being a plant cause we won't ever win.

>hidden post

Bypassed his ban liked the slimy Jew he is

>Anime edition

Eva :D

20 goto 20

What old anime is this?

Which one did you wear today?

Wore the icon for work.
The green one outside work.

No, all they do now is pretend something is true to try convince people it is true.

why are the shills pretending that today was not a win for us?

THE 17TH AMENDMENT WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL OF AMERICA

IN THE CONSTITUTION BEFORE THE 17TH AMENDMENT THE FOUNDERS SAID THAT CONGRESSMEN ARE TO BE ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE - THEY ARE THE CITIZENS REPRESENTATIVES

THE SENATORS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE, AS SAID IN THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION, REPRESENTATIVES OF THE STATES SO THAT THE FEDS COULD NOT TAKE COMPLETE CONTROL AND TO PROTECT AGAINST DEMOCRACY (REMEMBER: WE ARE A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC, NOT A DEMOCRACY)! THIS IS WHY THEY DEAL WITH THE PRESIDENTS JUDICIAL NOMINATIONS AND HAVE TO APPROVE BILLS BEFORE THEY ARE SENT TO THE PRESIDENT

IF YOU COULD ("THEY" HAVE) REMOVE THE POWERS OF THE STATES TO CONTROL WHO IS PUT INTO THE COURTS AND WHAT BILLS THE PRESIDENT GETS AND GENERAL OVERSIGHT OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, YOU COULD BEGIN TO ABSORB POWER INTO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT LIKE WE HAVE NOW

THE FOUNDERS THOUGHT ALL OF THIS THROUGH, BUT PEOPLE DID NOT LISTEN!
IT WILL NEVER BE REPEALED BECAUSE ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH IT CAN BE INSTANTLY NAMED A FASCIST WHO WANTS TO STRIP THE CITIZENS POWER

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, my spacing was fucked up for some reason, but everything is back to normal

Things are too slow for me, I will be back before the rally starts, and most likely become the OP then, unless somebody else is on the case

Until then, Awoobaker will take over

Huge line of Trump fans waiting to get in at the Kentucky Exposition Center.

Your cognitive dissonance making you uncomfortable enough that you need to filter posts

Which comes first, cheering for your team to win or rooting for their opponent to lose? Checkmate Comey!

that ought to make it easier for flights to go "missing"

>yfw Trump knew Comey would pussy out so he declassifies the surveillance data live at the rally

A reminder that we are currently be raided.

I WANT A HAPPENING

>Cavuto will ask Ben Carson how he feels about his department's funding getting cut

I hate how misleading everyone talking about the budget are. They act like these departments are running on shoestring budgets and the tiniest amount taken from them will crash the whole department. In reality, the places taking cuts have already bloated budgets that are simply being reduced to what they actually need and will actually use. It's cutting down on wasteful spending for things that aren't working or aren't working as well as they could be.

Trump is in a box, and he needs to grow a pair and clean house or he will never get out.

Gorsuch confirmed should be moved up. That'll happen before wiretapping claims are proven true.

Did you wish him a happy birthday, Sup Forums?

Can we get them arrested for treason?

Remember lads, the Jew is out to sabotage us.

Kek'd and checked. They're upset Gorsuch is getting a seat on the supreme court.

>Rapes Many Young Teens
podesta is that you?

You can cut with the autism.
If you sincerely believe anyone is being serious with defeat posts, you should just stay out of politics, okay, big boy?

>Trump lied about wiretapping
>FBI investigating Russian ties to Trump campaign

Good day to shit on Trump.

So when is Drumpf going to prison for lying about my bbc bull on twitter? He at least needs to be impeached. Brb my wife's son has some chores for me to do.

You can mail order them feces if you want.

You got one today. The first sitting president to be under criminal investigation since Nixon.

I found the minion poster shill!
Finally!

Just woke up. What came out from Comey?

THIS IS HOW WE ROLL

You're reaching really hard there.

I can't comment on that.

I can't comment on that

I can't comment on that.

Because Drumpf is clearly going to get impeached. You know, like how the recount totally worked.

As you noticed, shills are hard at work today and everyday.

They seem to forget that the left is watching the most powerful republican legislature ever and in 2018 they will have over 20 senators at the chopping block vs. 8 from the republican side.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

A lot of shills

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

LOCK HIM UP!

TRUMP FOR PRISON 2017!

thehill.com/policy/national-security/324754-comey-fbi-investigating-possible-collusion-between-trump-team-moscow

$0.05 cents has been deposited into my ShareBlue (tm) account!

But he only has a 29 percent approval rating and 56 percent of Americans want him impeached! CNN even says so.

I can't comment on that.

I don't want to discuss any individuals

Google says this is from the hit anime Sup Forums, which has been running for over 13 years.
google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitHEUmAFElfmy3z3SDF7LamjMmxYmW53ofAI7e88JJzFFfk7qoinIMG3sQaj1K8_1NRQB7JVkQ6trOcnA0MQnYYa-f52WIat3Z14BpIFDU1fonA2XA8uHzv3XpNz_1kWJzI7VmI0eWlTen2ZHi20wRPyIZenvqMOuRO0OXpuAMFzMs7xwd07H1YLjnlz5VnKpDCY7IClfwTwihQqwRBWoMxxjp2cZl5ye_14Uhm1W2JropRaTnaye5G57BLffVfeh4ieBnkZoZUdysDMmgO14URq5A3cHncO2CfqbD4faApg_1HGakn4KFS9PqUMZtk3n7C9dJCeEHVA6Zji4hR6nO9pdSCzKSdSW1DZKJJ5cKJ_1K8vTuvRsOcMXVGEcN3ET9FCxFL09XZ8yMNJcqO69PA4qMlBTAvTl0XvB93iiav00Hepu2AJTA_19Cb6Djo40Qze7hcA_1UDNeSQA0DrIIrnPB7uzJfB0s554fidUV621XGI-FFSpAcWcOQp5olzOxM_1P2LVFPo3Jpd9ehjiFz25UAaFf8EoW4D5SMaztU5XQqqqP6VtLJRcKvHxZckxp-HkXDTTuGLxdFS9oebboxuBNoOwD1fScPtQLkudHL46djvNIkWDrXuvcnpTo6h4st8FTPCI-NJmzwYKjCmyPb4VYRsO9S_1L9XcD00ZIxkbdjQQ3JkHy8vOjjq8U5bTTZRAw99TVfPM-B7pVvhEVWWmHwEqPQ03AIe1OYF5wejtnmwLD1O6S1ej3tQynM0EzxW7AfMV8BKcfHeHdVErEbKwz4lGDAxF6SXJZUwF0C1b5fVTXezVTd2bXfhpjJmjraSqSg-cJO6_1anc_1OwdVtn6j6SJgo1v0jq0dF7RYYHJxLfV_16ECOs4ydjLtvPTKM1gdzmOHIPR8OTVeDnVDxHhINkS_1h6xeIVtYl841UJ11VRUuLQmrIFhh5CNk1szse6avXpfEBo_1MBcO9RgiaStgqLAleo8RAhg_1VCh7DVNLpmXhE2nwn4m9S5aJXqmSVlgrTDenM27G29okZc-Uvrd9s8iws9YtsrOl_1UPcDNuxwGqTdSmiBZ7QAOq64qEHzUnhKEdQoG5Xx3oXXS5Ag2ywS1fgxt1KAqJ12KKkuQk3tumgFzxsF4yIpOFK3mLMXLGhwCwwgi2_14dc-pMg0f15gZYGaBz3iTtN450AHHMvKJY5AfheVAy9Rqm6xYXDyKPrMbehc_1fkQWyATRfT0ozU-4HeGZCMoUW2VjmyQlceLRI20piK99p9iTgMzaINiIhM2foB5ayg2nEcJ-b4euEBDeYRRXI5ueOZ_1qc3BBvtNCBpm3drBBBfoOnQ-MRIhWQ8TUSQ2fdQVGLyQYIUm9ePmqTOvjtATWT72uluTnx8LORUV-bH2Rnn5P3p8lbEiEXN7Q8SY74EckXTrK3AkZKqRY4V3IvjxSfVtJm239cdHja7X6bOXFJ6HPYvDpR8PVEGH92SVfequC3Tad4_1y3ril2jYjUHSzEYen0SM1H5lt5TmWIjWyctQuaYqIlPuTL5mQwvk_1arTFJeQZkOjEAvatTJP-oJGgBcQVhDlveDBE3hnuZAZnlIqg1JrNU7VrlIjptS3owTWpay1yUvxDVT1Z1RQA0m_1jEu2js8vTgQZb7UvxMUEZwySc50gCZmq24yBOc-eRte3ekh2LIMi2exWw00-nBWJv9izrm_12AUjI2ZKDfEE_1372qzqSM0&safe=off

I never said I would take over, too busy.

>This passes as a "Sex Scene" In an "rpg" these days

Wait until you see the flirting scenes

Politically relevant because cultural marxism, how did we let this happen?

Really? Leftists stole this meme?
REAL VERSION:

>[X]Defeated Hillary easily
>[X]Laughed at delusional recount attempts
>[X]Laughed at delusional electoral coup attempts
>[X]Trump inaugurated as expected
>[X]Laughed at delusional children in pink hats
>[X]Laughed as said delusion children were arrested and sentenced to felony rioting, ruining their entire lives in their mid 20's over nothing
>[X]Revealed Sessions had no ties to Russia
>[X]Forced Sessions confirmation
>[X]Forced DeVos confirmation
>[X]Cucked Obamacare
>[X]Baited NYT into publishing lies about President Trump without proof
>[X]Secured wall funding
>[X]Democrats caught lying about Russian collusion
--->YOU ARE HERE[ ]Gorsuch Confirmed
>[ ]Wiretapping claims proven true
>[ ]Implement tax cuts for the middle class
>[ ]SCOTUS rules in favor of Muslim ban
>[ ]Wide ranging investigation into DNC/Soros collusion
>[ ]Wall built
>[ ]Full tax returns released, are totally clean
>[ ]Bipartisan support for the reelection of President Trump
>[ ]President Trump serves 8 years without being impeached
>[ ]Democrat leaders tried for Treason
>[ ]Imprisoned
>[ ]All die alone, poor, and disgraced in Prison
>[ ]Leftists are socially ostracized and humiliated for their delusional and childish beliefs
>[ ]President Donald Trump leads the nation into a new age of wealth and prosperity

Comey confirmed criminal investigation into Trump and Russia but denied that Obama wire tapped Trump.

I'd love to send him one of the custom model cars I make.

>Kek'd and checked.
right back at you

I asked why are they pretending, it makes no sense.

That would be insane

Shills are out because Comey said no comment and to leftist the absent of proof and confirmation is a confirmation of proof.

I'll refer to the previous posts

Wait what?
What the fuck did comey do?

Comeymind

da faq

Nigga, learn to into tinyurl.

Now, since I last made this series of posts many things changed. For starters, Trump is President.

Did you guys notice what techniques they brought to our humble congolese command and control bulletin board?

1) Forum sliding: any given time, specially when there are bad news regarding the democrats or anything at all that goes against their groupthink they they go overboard with it

2) Consensus cracking: see the "I voted for him but those remarks by his cabinet / this temporary setback / this MSM allegation will really get him impeached / such and such should be fired" that people are bringing here. I'm fairly sure the first time it arrive people actually felt the need to believe it but now it is probably just shills shilling shills

3) Topic Dilution: on Sup Forums in general (doubles as sliding): in general, wild gooze chases, on /trumpgen/, gossip, pitting groups against each other.

4) Information collection: seen only rarely in here, "let's make a lions guard for Trump / lets make ANTICOM" and "what would you do if Trump is impeached / is killed". Also "let's access this site / app / plugin for more info". Don't fall for it folks.

5) Anger Trolling: our bread and butter, just see any post with a Finland flag beside it. Actually, it is our main weapon too so it is all fair games in this matter. Just don't answer the trolls.

6) Happened on many boards on Sup Forums when the happening and GG broke out. I don't know about Sup Forums but Sup Forums and Sup Forums, for instance, that's a given. We are not very susceptible, being an anonymous chan anyway but on reddit, oh boy, I wouldn't touch that mess with a 100 feet pole covered in insulant and fire retardant. Social media in general, ever worse. Honestly, a mod got recently fired (in the rwss debacle) for politicising his enforcement of the rules so we are not immune to that either

Stay smart, stay safe, stay beautiful and stay out of trouble.

Interesting, because Scalia railed against the 17th amendment in many videos.

Anyway, I don't understand ... the 17th amendment says the senators are elected by the people in the states? What's the problem here?

FBI has been investigating since July
this is not news

this

aw shit, we're doooooomed

>who is William Jefferson "Slick Willy" Clinton?

Where's the original?

>Trump lied
Oh, no, he's been given three flaming Pinocchio's, how will he recover.

Thanks for confirming we're fine.

>I'm going to rebuild the inner cities!
>Actually, fuck it. Your budgets are getting cut.

Yeah, I'm sure everything will run a lot more smoothly now.