How can Mr. Wonderful beat master Trudeau in 2019? I think it's quite the long shot but it can be done...

How can Mr. Wonderful beat master Trudeau in 2019? I think it's quite the long shot but it can be done. The only thing he has to worry about is big cities like Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver fucking him because I believe canada elections is based off popular vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7cRbRR94s8
maximebernier.com/unleashing_canada_s_potential
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I believe canada elections is based off popular vote.
Look up how things work before making an OP you fucking retard.

Name a single policy that makes him different from Trudeau, as in something that Trudeau would never do.

I don't know his policies that well. He hasn't thoroughly explained them. I just know he is a great businessman and I feel businessmen should take become leaders of countries. It's already working with the United States and Trump. I believe that Trudeau is more focused on social issues and is ruining Canadian economy. Plus accepting refugees is what ruins countries, which Trudeau has done with open arms.

According to his "why I am running" page on olearyforcanda.com he states he is doing it to balance the budget and expand the economy. He mentions Trudeau is gonna to be a whimp towards trump and that Canada needs better deals which Trudeau cannot do. He is looking towards an economically booming country while Trudeau is looking towards a country of debt and despair.

George Soros is also a businessman

all conservatives and all liberals in Canada are part of the same system of control, just like the DNC and GOP are controlled in the US by the same group of people.

Canada will continue on the path to cuckoldry unless we actually get a non-political insider running for office. and it won't happen because people in our country are fucking retarded.

so please just fucking nuke us already USA.

>Hmm. The next leader of the CPC will shape the party and the country for decades to come
>I know, let's run a guy who has never run for any level of government, is only famous for being a money-grubbing asshole on TV
>He's not even in the country half the time and thinks he can be PM "part time"
>Is staunchly anti-gun despite claiming to be a sport shooter
>Is pro-supply management and wants to bail out Bombardier
>Sat out of the leadership race until the last minute to avoid the vast majority of the French debates and then skipped out on the only one left because he "didn't like the format"

The guy is a fucking cuck and you're a moron for supporting him.

Bernier is our only hope.

The reason he doesn't have any fucking policies on his website is because he's not a Conservative. He's a fucking Liberal.

Fucking look at this shit. Does this sound like the words of a fucking Conservative?

>I can't even say "That's not true, my French is improving every day", a blatantly rehearsed line, without flubbing it
>But I'll totes be proficient by 2019, guys!

This

Someone should ask him if he speaks some poopjeet dialect then imply that he doesn't share Canadian values.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7cRbRR94s8

Guy has massive fucking balls.

He doesn't speak frogcuck language

Can you Bernier shills report back and tell him to take a stronger stance against immigration and look at a smaller and more flexible number then 250k a year? Fixed numbers like that are apart of the problem.

I hope he wins

>I speak the language of money
>But, you know, not for everyday Canadians. Just for established businesses that are too incompetent to survive otherwise.

He literally has the most restrictive immigration immigration policies of all candidates.

He just sounds like a sane person that's all...

Tryhard edgelord whose mutual funds and etf are for cucks

>Sane

He's a fucking cuck and everything he said about the AR-15 is complete horseshit.

He's a fucking retard and god made him look like a penis for a reason.

A tiny, shriveled one, maybe.

Daily reminder O'leary will sell out Canada to China THE MINUTE he becomes Prime Minister.

VOTE BERNIER IF YOU WANT TO MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN

Though he really looks most like this image macro.

>we only want the skilled to come here
>but we must meet a quota of 250k a year
You see the problem here? With a fixed number it only drives up the need to fill that quota without proper vetting. Immigration should be used to suit the needs of Canada not import a new middle class like it's being used to and a fixed number like that is apart of the problem.

It's a maximum number. We ALWAYS get more applicants than we let in.

Feel the Bernier!!!! The Albertan from Quebec!!! MAD MAX FTW!!!

But seriously though... O'Leary can go fuck himself. Hands off the guns and stop shoving immigants down our throats. Trudeau is cuckolding this nation and we need to take it back. Give incentives for Canadians to have more kids rather than just importing Muhammad and Abdul's families with 6 kids each.

250k is the max not the min.

Go fuck yourself, cuck. You're unworthy of the flag you post under.

Did you say Max?

Have you ever looked at the meaning of his name?

Thanks for the clarification. I see per year and just assumed it was the minimum.

Holy shit, blessed by Kek and he has the most badass name in existence.

What they should do is institute a corporate tax that is higher in areas with high population density and lower in areas with low population density. This would encourage businesses to leave the cities, and hopefully create the kinds of communities that would make people want to have kids

Bernier's policies would cause massive growth in industries across the board.

maximebernier.com/unleashing_canada_s_potential

Fuck off shill

Taxes should be used only to raise funds. Trying to shape a culture is at the very least immoral.

Taxes shape people's behaviour whether or not you like it

>10% corporate income tax
>No more equalization transfer payments means "Have not" provinces need to actually develop their resources
>No more capital gains tax means more money for investing
>Lower personal income tax for ALL Canadians
>No more trade barriers between provinces

That last one kills me. How the fuck we managed to go 150 years without interprovincial free trade boggles my mind.

>Taxes shape people's behaviour whether or not you like it
Only when you selectively apply it or grant exemptions.

See I'm not the owner of a large business so I don't give a fuck about your Conservacuck Party.

I don't think you understand what you're talking about

Think of things like property tax, alcohol tax, tobacco tax, etc. It all influences how people behave, so to be opposed to a tax that tries to prevent the formation of megacities is just libertarian ideological spergery

Name a single thing I'm wrong about.

>I'm not the owner of a large business so I don't give a fuck about your Conservacuck Party.

Lower corporate income tax is more important for small businesses, anyway. It's what allows them to hire employees and to expand. Do you not care about our unemployment rate?

Your autism on economics doesn't make up for your cowardice on social issues

And thats why he wont win

>social issues
Name one. Because I've only discussed economics and firearm ownership, so far.

oleary is garbage, he's a globalist shill

The only potential candidate worth voting for is bernier and we don't even know if he'll make it yet.

Fucking typical. Disregard economics while insulting my faculties and assume you know my political stance on things I've never discussed in front of you.

I'm still waiting, dicknose.