He's going to get he surgery and lose weight!

he's going to get he surgery and lose weight!

And you're going to pay for it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRK9D58H5V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good for him

based redpilled youtuber thread?

I'll start

h3h3
GradeAUnderA
leafyishere
JonTron
PewdiePie
MarkiPlier
Molymeme
DramaAlert
JoeySalads
Sargon
PJW
Idubbbz
boogie
Pyrocynical
FilthyFrank
ArmoredSkeptic

Maybe he'll die on the operating table and spare us the full tan.

Even if he gets surgery, his fat ass will fail and he'll be back to 400+ in less than 2 years. Shitty people like him never succeed because they've never exercised self-control before, why would he start now? If he had any, he'd have already lost some fucking weight.

you forgot jahans

>GradeAUnderA
>FilthyFrank
>ArmoredSkeptic

>redpilled
LOL

Accursed Farms

>leafyishere
How can he take a pill when he lacks a lower jaw?

youtu.be/dRK9D58H5V8

Is this satire?

>cuts off flab, chops up stomach
>still eats like a retarded degenerate pig anyway
>still going to be fat and have health problems

I really don't understand why he can't just eat 3 meals a day and that's it. he literally has to slurp butter and lard 24/7.

Kek'd.
How to spot a lazy fatass 101.

you seem to be at the wrong website

>long and painful trip to qualify

>Asking for other people to pay for my surgery has been soooooo challenging!

So brave!!

>It's been VERY tiring going to Dr visits and walking down long hallways. I've had to put clothes on and leave the house.

Future medal of honor recipient material

It's cool that he's getting the help he needs, I wish him the best.

>h3h3

wrong redpill dumbufck

Fuck off.

3 possibilities here.
>he dies operating, because he is fucking huge and did not lose weight before going into surgery
>he survives, lose a bunch of weight just for a moment before his completely lack of self control makes him fat again
>he survives and somehow is able to keep no morbidly obese.

I don't have anything against the guy other than "muh healthcare" but it's hard to believe that this will accomplish much for him. Anyway best of luck for him.

>quoting himself

what did he mean by this?

is this new copypasta?

It keeps it in the same comment chain

my god he is fucking cancer for society in general; he must die already

Fuck this guy.
If he were to stop eating, he'd lose the weight.
It's so fucking simple. And at his size, he only has to eat SLIGHTLY less to drop off the first 100 of his 600lbs.

This guy will never get sympathy from me. He says video games saved him from a terrible childhood.

No, they made you a fat fuck with mental issues because all they helped you do is repress those memories. Your channel is terrible and your opinions are samey and uninformative. The only reason people liked your channel was because they wanted to see an obese freak like at the circus. And now all you do is beg for people to feel bad for you. Once you get so fat that the only option is surgery you deserve to die anyway.

fuck. the only reason he got popular was because people wanted to see an obese animal, like at the zoo or the circus. now he's just a talk-show without any of the personality ir anything interesting to say. Id say half his views are from people doing their good deed for the day and helping a fat autistic fuck survive to live another say of his miserable existence. once you get so fat that the only option is surgery you deserve to die anyway.

dang thats some mighty fine bait, I'm gonna steal it and use it for myself

guaranteed replies. 10/10 bait.

>JoeySalads

what surgery exactly is he talking about?

This is the second time in 30 hours that I've seen an alternative version of the same post. I'm scared.

Actually no. He admits he makes so much money, that taxpayers aren't funding his fat ass.
He needs Obamacare because it is a well known fact that he disregards his own health, so insurance wouldn't be granted to him.
Good try, but you're full of shit.

I'm guessing one of those stomach limiter things

Does this mean his ass is all healed up?