Tell me a bedtime story Sup Forums

Tell me a bedtime story Sup Forums

Will you tell me the one about how uneducated, low-skilled whites are all somehow superior to educated professionals from other ethnicities?

Dis is de stori of hou de puur ariens are bedder den plac beebel
>arien: o no I am pur nd stuf
>plac bersen: ayo u sugg i m rish niga
>pleess ofisser: ey u sdoopid plac bersen u r arest
>plac bersen: o shidd
>arisen: yet

De En

Pic riladed

Would you rather go to Gary Indiana or your local trailer park. One I guarantee is safer than the other.

Both your examples suck, it's a terrible analogy.

I'd rather have surgery by a Harvard educated Doctor born in Egypt than a blue collar white guy who posts supremacy memes on Sup Forums

>cherrypick a garduate from a doctor program
>cherrypick white trash from a trailer park
>hurr durrr see Sup Forums we got u stumped now!
shills lack two brain cells to rub together

It's not cherry picking retard.

There are literally people on this board who think the lowest white guy is still superior to the best non-white guy.

There are people on this board too lazy to make individual judgements

One day, faggot liberal arts majors decided that they were cooler than productive tradesmen and educated engineers in order to try and assuage their egos after taking on student loan debt but not developing any marketable skills to pay it off.

G'night!

I've got a story for you faggot. It's about my local water park. I went there when I was a kid (36 now) and it was great. Over the years it became a den for niggers and everyone quit going. It finally had to go out of business. Fast forward 10 years and someone bought it and reopened it. Now it's "Splash Kingdom" and they play nothing but gospel music all day. Guess what? Niggers don't like gospel music, so they don't go anymore. Now the whites get to enjoy a waterpark all to themselves with no worry about anyone chimping out or their shit getting stolen from the locker room. And the water park is killing it.

This about sums it up. Education is a fucking joke.

Republicans are on average wealthier than Democrats, in case anyone somehow doesn't know this.

the "best non-white guy" didnt get there through hard work you naive faggot, they get there through affirmative action.

Something tells me you'd be fucked even without aa

that guy looks fun to have a beer with while grilling, wont stab me or steal my car

In my old neighborhood they shut the pool down to make a water park because it became nigger infested and everyone knows niggers can't swim. Funny because of the stereotype but shitty because I enjoyed that pool before the neighborhood became the welfare block.

>somehow superior to educated professionals from other ethnicities?

Because they are white, and white people, rich and poor, built the USA.

Minorities come here to take advantage of what white people built, because their countries are filled with shitskins like them that can't get their act together.

I'll take a poor white American vs a poor, illiterate Indian any day of the week.

something tells me were fucked from the very start.

so, did you ever have a dad around or was he just a spineless faggot like you?

How can a person miss the point this much?

>I'd rather have surgery by a Harvard educated Doctor born in Egypt than a ghetto black guy

OP would never dare say this in front of his circle of liberal faggot friends, pulling a simple racial role-reversal (which shouldn't matter because we are all the same right?) destroys ever racial injustice argument they pull out of their ass.... that or they have to concede that they are against white people simply for being white (while condemning discrimination at the same time through some form of twisted logic).

If all white people go back to Europe do you all promise not to follow us there?

Is that fedsmoker?

>ucated Doctor born in Egypt than a blue collar white guy who posts supremacy memes on Sup Forums
yea, but the odds you find an Egyptian doctor before a white doctor is fairly slim.
that's why we're better.*

*i only use "better" in conversation with genetic race-reality denialists like yourself--it really winds the idiots up when i point out the inarguable facts that whites are objectively better at everything than every other race.
doesn't matter if it's true or not, the point is to wind you up because you're stupid and it's easy to do.
see how easy it was, sage?

Here is the thing.
You don't run a society with exceptions but with generalities.
And in general niggers are fucking retarded.
+ They rarely carry my genes, and as a non broken individual I want my genes or relatives genes of mine to thrive as opposed to the genes of negroids.

>There are people on this board too lazy to make individual judgement

I used to as a kid, but logistic and policies are not about individual judgement but about generality. If that's how you proceed then you're obviously not doing your job right.
Do you even realize how retarded you sound?