HOLY FUCK!

BOMBSHELL: At the end of the questioning, Comey admitted that the only "evidence" they had to open the Russia investigation was hearsay from a third party company the DNC hired.

Not to mention that Rush Limbaugh thinks this entire spectacle today was simply meant as a warning to Trump to stop with the "Drain the swamp" stuff.

BIG STUFF HERE TODAY! Dems btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-18/another-intruder-attempts-jump-white-house-fence-immediately-taken-down-secret-servi
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/19/suspicious-car-detained-near-white-house/99378014/
theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hearsay from a third party company the DNC hired

Same master detectives that uncovered Trump's devastating Russian piss video?

>stop with the "Drain the swamp" stuff.
when will he start it?

man that was great

Arrest Hillary when??

how did you think it would go down? He would just wave his hand and all the globalist and social engineers embedded in the letter agencies would walk away like, "good run guys, guess it's over now". The fact that they even need to send a message to Trump shows there are changes being made.

Yup. They have been embedding these people deep within the American system for DECADES. You think after Trump gets elected they are all gonna be like "ok let's stop it's over"?

Nope. They are the cancer, Trump is the chemo. Let's hope it isn't too late.

Shills sliding this BIG FUCKING TIME

This whole Russia narrative is the biggest steaming pile of shit I've ever seen. Well, second biggest...pic related

liberals just cant stop losing, they don't even get tired of doing it

I should have voted for Hillary. Drumpft has been exposed as a Russian shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU

I'm afraid it's already over and Trump's fate has been been dictated. Not looking good desu

A third party company that has already been proven incompetent.

Senpai number one right here

So Sup Forums.... whatca gonna do?

>old picture with non-bull dyke hair

why can't liberals just fuck off?

>that filename

Bumpity, any links?

HA I didn't even notice

Bump....anyone have the clip?

I'm surprised Gowdy didn't make a big deal out of this. This is like if there was a race and you decided to trust the ref that one competitor hired about who won.

Are the words hearsay and heresy related?

>warning to Trump to stop with the "Drain the swamp" stuff

He's already been given two warnings the same way they warned Obama to fall in line

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-18/another-intruder-attempts-jump-white-house-fence-immediately-taken-down-secret-servi
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/03/19/suspicious-car-detained-near-white-house/99378014/

Gowdy was pissed that Comey was using a double standard to discuss the investigations

Its not losing if you just convince yourself you are the underdog and are fighting the good fight and ignore all evidence you are wrong and losing. And the higher ups have an agenda that will just moved on to the next attack.

That's not at all what he said, kike

theamericanmirror.com/fbi-nsa-no-evidence-russia-manipulated-us-vote-tallying/

We knew they would try to stop the Pizzastate being exposed somehow

Until you look behind you and realize its just your group and everyone else has grown tired and either went over to the other side or have given up politics.

- The FBI has been investigating Trump for 8 months
- The FBI wants you to believe they don't wiretap during an investigation

- There's literally a leak proving someone was listening.