Hello you polish faaggots, I need some advice...

Hello you polish faaggots, I need some advice. I use to naturally smell really good and get complimented on it by lots of girls. I shower daily and am very hygienic without being high maintenance metrosexual faaggot. But I noticed that every morning and hours and hours in the day after showering, I recently started getting a weird smell in my right armpit only. It smells like pure black as charcoal nigger sweat. I'm not negro by any means or have anything against our sub species cousins, I even hate white people too for being mostly liberals. But I want to get rid of this smell. I suspect it may be my diet as I recently started bulking and eating lots of different shit thats not native to my culture's diet. It's not that strong as my girl can't pick up the smell ever. What do you think this nigger smell could be and how can I get rid of it naturally?

That tent would be comfy as fuck on a cool rainy evening.

That shit looks straight out of Fallout.

It's from what you're eating

thats a nice tent bro

>It smells like pure black as charcoal nigger sweat.

Stop eating garlic?

Why did you change your diet? What are eating that is different? If you've gone to a more paleo diet or low-carb/keto diet, you might be experiencing bad body odor as your body adjusts. It's temporary.

Stop washing yourself so much, the human body has not evolved to be washing like you do, every day.

The more you wash yourself, the smellier you get.

Aha nice tent

why the fuck is your tent turkish themed?

Do you smoke (cigs/bud) or drink?

It's cancer, you're cancer.

Aliens - not political
the way some random smells - political

ok but why do you live in a fallout/bioshock themed tent?

You've got aids

Lots more vegetables, less grains and red meat but more seafood and chicken. Kind of just trying to get as much health calories as possible to bulk from 170 lbs to 185 lbs for strength. Basically switching from a Anatolian diet to more Mediterranean. Why would I smell different while adjusting?

When I was younger, I smelt just fine even my sweat was a good musky smell and women would approach me for it even just a few months ago. I think showering daily is fine, hygiene and washing are paramount in my culture so I'm sure we got use to it.

The only thing it could possibly be bad for is drying out and frizzing your hair

Wtf it's not, there is just a mask of Ataturk at the top. I'm an Assyrian from Anatolia and realy despise Islamists liberals of Turkey. I live there every Summer. So Ataturk's like a cool guy to me

I smoke hookah which sometimes has a mix of flavored tobacco and hashish(a). I been doing this for years and never had a problem with it cause I'm not addicted

I am an outdoors guy for the most part

I never fucked no dutch bitches or Niggers to get aids. Nor am I as ugly and malformed looking as most Ditch people to have to sleep with dirty women. I manage fine with mostly clean white and Arab women and virgins from my culture

has it ever crossed your mind that you just might be a nigger yourself?

Its diet, go back to whatever you were eating before. IF it still persists you likely have something wrong with you and that scent is a marker that you're wrong inside and to stay away. It could also be large hormonal shifts back towards test which naturally doesn't smell great.

Honestly if its just the test kicking in around 20+ then you smelled like a vagina before...

Because your body is switching from burning carbs for energy to burning fat. It causes your liver to excrete more ketones. Then, your body begins to release ketones through the urine, but it also releases through sweat and through your breath. So if you've cut most refined foods from your diet and are eating more meats and vegetables, your body will likely enter ketosis to burn fat for fuel. It's kind of a massive dump at the beginning, and some people experience bad breath or stronger BO.