Big Picture Talk

Read this. Everything else I've seen today is garbage.

I'm all for Trump shifting the general consciousness, or Overton window, and allowing us to be more vocal about our "radical" opinions online, as (((they))) call them, (they're not radical, but pragmatic), yet Steve Bannon has described himself as a Leninist, according to 'The Guardian', and Trump has surrounded himself with Jews.

Trump is unable to achieve nearly anything so far besides some jobs. This is not enough. The lowering of taxes to come soon, which will most likely be the only thing he will be able to truly achieve, will be a band-aid on the bigger issue at hand.

One thing which causes me concern is that many Christians are afraid of Jews being returned to Israel. I've considered myself a Christian defender, but slightly skeptical about the dogma itself, yet, as I will consider any possibility, it can be slightly alarming.

Many Christians believe we are nearing the end-times, with the false prophet being Pope Francis, Trump being the king who will not rule for long, and the destruction of Christian nations and their morals as being a 'sign of the times'; that the Jews have been working towards this to bring about the anti-Christ as a way to give goyim a choice.

Any one philosopher has yet to explain the concept of "consciousness", because they are unable - they are not God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_LRTANpUPAc
youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U
youtube.com/watch?v=_LRTANpUPAc#start=0:00;end=3:35;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you not find something strange in the facts that liberal paradise templates such as Auroville exist, and the way the Left uses hateful dialogue to "fight against hatred" coming from the Right? How the Leftists go into trances and scream as if they're possessed? How they dress as if they're harmless hippies, yet make things more harmful? If you look at the big picture, and have combed through as much information as I have, it is a strange sensation. Everything is backwards. Everything. "Anti-Christ". The spirit of the anti-Christ is inherently and symbolically the Crucifix turned upside-down.

In this world currently, evil = good. What say you?

youtube.com/watch?v=_LRTANpUPAc

bump. writing a longer response now.

Cool.

I'm nearly convinced that in this reality, we were screwed from the beginning. I won't go into why just yet.

So, essentially our lives have been giant illusion that has been cast upon the earth via frequencies from the moon, that originate from Saturn. Saturn, or more importantly it's hexagonal storm, is the gateway (stargate) to the abyss, where satan awaits.
We are beings of matter, yet matter is 99% empty space. Same goes for the universe, matter only makes up for about 5% of it while "dark matter" is the other 95%.
The thing about conscientiousness is that it is a program. You can look at the pic I've attached and see the similarities of our brain with very large objects in our Universe. "God" is a being of infinite creation who has made this universe and all others like it a multimatrix for his children to explore, grow, and learn from in all ways of life, and form.
Satan has trapped us in a very "nerfed" reality where our ability to see things as they are, and become more than just slaves of his liking is completely obscured.
The "end times" is an awakening, that will disrupt the signal from his gateway, and bring about a very interesting time on this plain of existence. Yes, we are indeed very near, but near is a relative term to creatures that are as old as the universe. Ascension will occur in the next 10 years, but may occur much sooner. As the Bible has said, no man knows the time nor day of when the Lord will come. All we can do is be ready, because if you are young, it will happen in our lifetime.

bump again to keep it alive.

But seriously guys, we can't let him have those nuclear codes...

youtube.com/watch?v=XXxVwpcXV0U

good video of a physical sign in the process of being fulfilled right now.

Strangely enough Eric Trump just announced he and his wife are due to have a boy in september...

I knew all this. No offense. It's good for normies. I've been scouring for ages. I saw the Israeli Jew giving tell of this, and have considered dark matter to be perhaps what the scientific community has backpedaled on as being "aether". It is possible.

Life cannot be as simple as live and die. There is no way for you or I to know whether the "time" before our consciousness came into being actually occurred.

Quality post.

>All we can do is be ready, because if you are young, it will happen in our lifetime.
lol, so he should have came back 2000 years ago. christards BTFO

Don't be dumb you teenager. You'll grow out of it soon.

A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion.

Reminds me of this quote from Tesla. But if consciousness is a form of energy then we are good. I've heard a theory that when you die, you just "jump" into another world where you're either already alive or just being born. Who "you" are may be very different from who "you" are in another world, and these difference of taste, physique, etc. may be a form of connection to a greater whole of a being that is "you". During the time a soul exists, which I assume is a very long time, it allows for every and all experiences to be made and felt. After all, we are children of God, but not Gods ourselves. Perhaps once we are done living all there is to live and learn as much as there is to learn, we can come into being with God. As if we are reborn as Gods, to be with our Father/Mother.

Chill, dawg. Christians are facing some trying/difficult times ahead. I have faith we'll come through it.

Be steadfast. Fight for what you believe in. Speak truth.

It'll work out.

so you dont have an argument?
unless of course you consider the bible to not be taken literally

>Any one philosopher has yet to explain the concept of "consciousness", because they are unable - they are not God.
Study phenomenology, I would recommend starting with Max Scheler, Husserl and read Pope John Paul II's "The Acting Person."

>Trump has surrounded himself with Jews

What all two of them? How can someone call you an anti-semite when you have Jews working for you and your daughter is married to one?

>Many Christians believe we are nearing the end-times

They've said that for the last 300 years.

However Pope Francis is a false prophet you know considering he's Jewish.

He'r right. We are about to face very troubling times, but remaining strong and faithful is what will keep us safe.
The world has been hypnotized on a grand scale and only those who are willing to pay attention will be the ones who see the trick for what it is. That isn't to say we won't see loved ones most likely fall victim.
Don't preach to people, because that is a polarizing effect now. Everyone is entrenched into their own opinions of things and telling someone how it is will only push them further away. This is apart of the trick.
Listen to people, hear them out, do not fall into their thinking, but give them an ear and they will open their ear to yours...eventually. Be patient and never talk down to someone you want to save. It'll only make things worse.
I'm moving on from this thread, but I hope I've given some insight to the few anons who've been willing to read my posts.
The great Awakening has begun, the Harvest will soon follow.

I never stated that quote.

You are here for a reason. You exist in this reality for a reason. There is no reason to believe otherwise, assuming you have the dictionary definition of consciousness.

If you have that ability, you are a Sup Forums wizard. There is a reason you've been led to Sup Forums to see through the veil.

Why else not?

You have yet to awaken.

Consciousness is not something to be thrown around, and is the concept God would cry about if he could.

My opinion here: Some have it, and some do not.

It is a test.

I haven't been. I've been posting very vague things which cause people to ask questions. Then I explain - most people will not capitulate to your ideals during an argument. They will take what you've said, digest it, and then finally see it as the truth, however sad they might feel about accepting it.

>You exist in this reality for a reason.
wrong,
wizard? is that what you call a 34 year old man with a wife and kids?im on Sup Forums to troll bra. thanks for the easy youuuuuuuuz

youtube.com/watch?v=_LRTANpUPAc#start=0:00;end=3:35;cycles=-1;autoreplay=true

We are so far-gone. That is truly the sign of the times. We have much to do, and more which cannot be corrected. Our society is more degenerate and sick than Rome.

There is a reason you are here.

Flat Earth was an attempt to awaken you. The Great Deception Revelation idea is no joke.

Even if it was a joke, what is the reason you have consciousness? You will not be able to answer.

Didn't say a single thing.

Thanks Shlomo.

>>Many Christians believe we are nearing the end-times
>They've said that for the last 300 years.

try 2000

magic isnt real.that better?

It's not magic.

You've obviously never read a single bit of philosophy in your life. A good starting point might be The Witness by Jonathan Blow for you. There's a good starting point for the uninitiated there.

Stop being stupid. Seriously.

Wake the fuck up.

but muh atheism