Germany

Why is Germany at the center of everything? Why are they so great and problematic at the same time?

>disproportionately powerful in the EU
>most advanced military in Europe
>almost singlehandedly laid the groundwork of modern European philosophy
>biggest contributor to Western "high" culture besides France
>most influential/well-known scientist in the world is a German
>produced Marxism (not that it's a good thing). Weren't the first fascists but made it cool
>Martin Luther
>produced many great inventions, including printing and the most copied firearm design in history
>almost conquered Europe

The first cromagnon men evolved in Germany and spread out to the rest of western europe so they still retain the brilliance of the founders. Also Germany has always been a cultural hub but it's significance is overrepresented in a lot of ways. Germany is a big country with a high population so of course it will spawn some moments of brilliance but the other Germanic western euro countries have contributed a lot as well.

Britain is at the centre of everything. We are at the center of the world. We are the greatest nation on earth. We ruled the world for 300 years. We have invented more of the most important inventions than every other nation COMBINED. There is no doubt in my mind at all that god is British. We are the true chosen people. If you don't agree with what I have said then you're simply wrong.

Beethoven was Austrian

>We ruled the world for 300 years

(((Rothschild)))

What are you talking about? Germans are stupid as fuck and they have small cocks

>Austria isn't Germany

only third one after italy and france

Yes, greatest ally.

>Ottoman rape baby
You crack me up

Britons are the mongrel race of Europe, a mix of Germanic and Med blood. Disgusting. God is not mixed race

i have no idea how a small country like ours, with nothing really special in it, is so established

Your DNA

>most copied firearm design in history
You're talking about the STG?
Mechanically it's very different from an AK, which is the most widespread firearm worldwide

Get your romanian bitch ass over here and get fucked by Reich-power!

No, the Mauser. It's the only firearm platform more common than the Kalashnikov.

Oh and also, 9mm Parabellum, second most produced cartridge in the world

Nice, hadn't thought about that desu

It must be truly pathetic then that a mongrel race surpassed all of those pure bred Europeans. How can the rest of the world even compete? We haven't been invaded in over a 1000 years. We are gods chosen people whether you like to acknowledge it or not. This has lead to some jealousy among lesser nations. Germans hate us because we are what they could never be.

Bend the knee

fuck man

We can't even afford broomsticks anymore at the end of 2017

>We can't even afford broomsticks anymore at the end of 2017

how does that make you worse than any other Euro country

Germans live as anti-thesis to greek-roman culture

All that "modern philosophy" you've mentioned is basically an anti-thesis of Aristotle, scholastics, catholicism

Luther explicitly wrote that one can't be a theologian if he believes in Aristotle

Germany works as a great negation of the european culture. This is why today it is being conquered by a completely alien culture

Is it possible to move to Germany and work there as an outsider? (American) I've visited a few times and enjoy it, and I will be finishing a degree in electrical engineering soon so I am not a bottomfeeder

>disproportionately powerful in the EU
Actually nowadays even cucked by Erdogan.
Bullshit. Our military is cucked. They desparately search for people with IQ above 60.
>almost singlehandedly laid the groundwork of modern European philosophy
Biased.
Anglo?!
>most influential/well-known scientist in the world is a German
There is no such thing as one influential scientist. Scientific achievements were almost always transnational. Scientist actually didn't give much of a shit where their colleagues came from because it was hard to even find someone who understands their theories and can discuss with them.
>produced Marxism (not that it's a good thing). Weren't the first fascists but made it cool
Opinon. You can't really be the judge because you didn't live at the time and I don't think you have grandparents that could redpill you about the time. So you are dependent of (((literature))) on the topic, which is most likely one-sided (either way).
>Martin Luther
Based.
>produced many great inventions, including printing and the most copied firearm design in history
Many cool inventions but please don't forget Anglos, Frogs, Italians.
>almost conquered Europe
There is no such thing as almost and it was a bad idea generations to come will have to pay for. Although I think that we would probably have been forced into war anyways at some point in time.

Even as a bong, I'll happily admit that the krauts have contributed a great deal to Western civilisation.

Germany, Italy and France were the biggest contributors to Western culture in almost every aspect. Until recently, the British walked in their footsteps, kinda like how the rest of Europe walked in Britain's footsteps during Industrial Revolution

Then how come they had such a big empire?