ITT: the scariest things Sup Forums knows

>pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

drugs.com/carisoprodol.html
healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kent-ozkum-27tq9
whitmorefarm.com/staff
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pepe is Roko's Basilisk.

You're in good hands.

The Jews are not the final boss

well, that's a deep rabid hole

the 2nd season of attack on titan won't be as good as the first

The reason why globalism is so important to our survival as species.

International elite pedophile ring.

Carisjames the hash tag is a secret code used by the elites to hide in plain sight their pedo behavior.

Carisoprodol is a drug used as a minor anesthetic for muscle and bone pain.
>drugs.com/carisoprodol.html
It is also used as a date rape drug for younger children. From what I've gathered it makes it easier to penetrate toddlers by relaxing the muscles and eliminating pain.

Bomet Bing Bong has a lot of ties to doctors and a strange site known as Whitmore Farm. One of the most damming being the connection of Bomet Bing Bong owner and Dr. Kent Ozkum who just so happens to specialize in you guessed it anesthesia.
>healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kent-ozkum-27tq9

Not only that but he works at Whitmore Farm doing what? You guessed it sedating pigs.
>whitmorefarm.com/staff

Just seems a little convenient that the mob uses pigs to dispose of bodies and that it's probably one of the most efficient ways to dispose of a human body as pigs eat every part.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/10480945/Mafia-fed-rival-to-pigs-while-he-was-still-alive.html

Sad little thread.

OP's pic is globalism

If Sup Forums hates it it has to be good and vice versa.

OP's Pic is a controlled reality set by the global elites

I'm feeling quite sleepy, aren't you? Who wants to talk about scary stuff when you can have a nice nap with a soft pillow and your teddy bear. Just thinking about it makes me sleepy too, I think I'm going to sleep. You should too, just close your eyes and nod off, everything's going to be okay.

No one is at the helm.

Why do you think a bunch of teenagers on an anime board know better than the elites?

The new world order might win soon

Potent

thicc

Because of this I'm one step away from traveling to Bing Bong just to sneak in and get real footage. It's a journey across the country but someone needs to do it.
>Show up at Bing Bong asking if they offer anything other than pizza like maybe hot dogs

Fak u alphabet agencies, im woke af

Tell me about them, why do they wear the masks?

Fuck off five eyes we're all woke as fuck here.

If you do it just use Facebook live and try to go as far as possible before they either physically stop you or you are killed.

>kikebook live
They'd shut down the stream within minutes of it being up.
If anything I'll stream it to multiple free streaming services and have a friend record the stream in case it gets shutdown or I get killed. That way if I go down at least I have a backup for the information to get out there.

If we're going to act like spooks to get information we have to think like spooks.

>They all wear masks but have their country labeled on the front.
Wait, are we the n-nwo?

The ultimate plan of the elites is divide and conquer. By race baiting, falling into the left vs right paradigm, and thinking one religion or philosophy is the ultimate truth you fall into their web. Only through compromise and unity can you ever hope to over throw the puppet masters. But of course because of human nature this is near impossible.

>teenagers
>anime board
we're mostly young/middle-aged adults on a political board

Okay c'mon delete that...

pooping youe pants isn as fun as it sound

Russia and China are actually gearing up clandestinely for war.
With each other.

The Chinese have been aping an economic system that they dont have the agricultural underpinnings to execute. They are all but destroying their ability to feed their people.

Here's the basic problem with globalism that's kicked China square in the teeth.

When you farm land and then send the produce abroad, you reduce the productivity of that land. It is extremely difficult to regain that productivity and accounts for a net loss.

China is becoming a desert and it is growing rapidly. The sahara and Middle East were productive farm lands until they were overfarmed.
The big issue with farming from under ground water is that it deposits salt into the ground.
Salt, Sup Forums.

So china soon needs the land Russia has that is currently fallow to farm to try to prevent a catastrophic famine. Land leasing is a non-runner because both sides know it's unsustainable; China will keep needing more.

It's also why they want the ocean. They will very soon need to subsidize their food with fishing at the expense of the ocean life future, just like land.

>The belly of the Dragon will drip water.

Hacking a car is pretty easy.

Source: I programmed the bastards.

>LE CONVEYOR BELT DRONE SOCIETY MEME
I want to fucking murder all these "people are just mindless sheep, doing what they're told by corporations and the government. How do they not SEE what I SEE?" people. I don't know any type of person more annoying than them.

I friend of a friend tagged along for my housewarming, a year ago. I have a lot of electronics, a big TV, hi-fi speakers, consoles, etc, and generally a lot of expensive stuff. She asked me why I own all of this stuff, and told me that """she don't think it's making my any happier""". Telling her I didn't buy the stuff out of unhappiness had not effect. I wasn't able to appreciate life, and instead tried to "affirm my existence" through expensive gadgets that I only buy because corporations tells me to.

Pic related. Anyone posting / sharing / liking something like this on facebook is doing me a great favor of basically telling me to stay the clear of their company.

this possibility is more intriguing than I want it to be

It was space aliens who turned the Swedes gay.

Hell is real and God is just.

Hitler was actual good.

Our grandkids, the last of the Pigskin Clan, will get hunted down by feral niggers when we're too old to see through a scope or even fire a gun

>implying the permavirgins of Sup Forums have kids

>Pepe is Roko's Basilisk.
I feel very bad for everyone

That evil globalism will be allowed to win for a short time and destroy most of the good people in the world, and put the rest in prison to watch everything they believed in fail in front of them.

>projecting this hard

Jews collect DNA from every advanced tribe.
>Cherry pick the most abled and destroy the rest.
>We're a gene farm

Astrology really does work. Brain is a biological antenna that receives signals from outer space and celestial bodies. If you know how to interpret the impulses assigned to your brain frequency, you can predict your future. And you can change it for the better.

So which horoscope can we trust, user?

>yfw you realize white people are being bred out of existence and replaced by less intelligent africans and less free-thinking Asians so the Jews can finally enforce their caste system

There is an acctual spiritual world we arent suposed to explore.

It is a very strange thing I do not understand completly.
The keys to the exploration of this world are:
-intuition
-willpower/spiritual streangth(whatever this is)
-symbolism
-faith

space and time dont really play a role in this spiritual world and I assume that it cannot be understood with reason, even with a perfect intellect.

The most important things about it are that
-the jews are fully aware of that world and use it for their advantage
-Kek is part of that world
-understandment and usage of that spiritual world is essential for our success

>-the jews are fully aware of that world and use it for their advantage

they are not fully aware of shit

yeah. they are just robots
i do not hate robots for example

This you shouldnt work and consume is surface level of conspiracy.
Ignore it, its mostly just satisfaction of the contrarian nature some people have(vegans, hippies and treehugers[although I also talk with trees, but for other reasons]) and usually controlled by (((them)))

dude, their fucking "Davids star" is literally "as above so bellow"
One triangle pointing up and the other down.
Their literature is full of the symbolism, just like every other. The just corrupted every other cultures connections to the spiritual world.

can somebody explain the picture?

This isn't the real Earth. We are probably on the terra-formed interior of Mars. Fake ruins, fake history, stars that never change their relative position. Life does not penetrate more than 40cm below the ground. Terra-formed imitation.

10% of people are Demons also, and manipulate the rest. People you see every day, not just the wealthy.

Checked in a hazmat suit.

>pic: white woman subordinated to black cube
What did he mean by this?

I am the eye in the sky
Looking at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you blind

Reported for being a gay larp thread.

Shit son. That was a good read.

We fucked

>peepee
>poopoo

A lot of retards post in Sup Forums

NUCLEAR WEAPONS DO NOT EXIST......

I think Hans, that you should focus on stopping Mutti Merkel and her legion of Rapefuges and leave Narnia fantasy land alone

this

The Astral plane

Think of how smart Jews must be to do all this stuff.
I like the Jews intelligence.

China is currently colonizing Africa and farming there.

A lot of retards post all over the internet and even more retards run the government.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

>10% of people are Demons
How do you explain the other 89% of assholes and faggots?

>T. a kike

It's because they are Tribal, and have been hoarding money through usury for centuries. To top it all off they are greedy, evil, and WANT the control, that's the key. Europeans don't want that kind of power and control, they want peace.

Let's be honest now.

You're all brainwashed idiots, everything you believe was created by the kikes who own you.

Kikes run the planet, they're way higher in numbers than they pretend to be, they control all financial and political networks throughout most countries. Every small town in America is run by tiny, hidden networks of Freemason/other secret societies, bankers, kikes, rich elite old folks and blue collar business owners. They all engage in Satanism, ritual sacrifice and abuse, and all sorts of other corrupt activities. They manipulate society completely and are leading us into the end times. Trump is a kike and one of them, his entire campaign has been a part of the ruse. Every major right wing figure or movement you see (all of the other political sides too) are made up by these same kikes. No one influential, on TV or in a position of power is uninitiated. To be initiated you have to worship Lucifer and commit the same atrocious acts that they do.

"Narnia" as you call it seems to be the only key to stop Mutti. As brute force with firearms wont do it.

Propaganda or meming is basicly suface layer spiritual work.

You are the spiders. Most of the shills are either owls or low-level insects. There has been a shift in power and they are getting desperate. Spiders can build some pretty scary webs and sometimes insects get trapped. The owls are not what they appear to be.

You need to wake up. It's been four years.

Please, just wake up.

>stars that never change their relative position
except yeah they do, there are several constellations that no longer exist since bc times.
>Life does not penetrate more than 40cm below the ground.
by volume, more life exists beneath the earth's crust than above it (microorganisms)
faggot thread filled with faggots.
even quick reply makes me feel dirty,

The Arab Spring rising washing across China's holdings in North Africa death with that.

>Empire of Dust.

Wrong.

YHVH is what they worship..... clearly. Europeans are the children of Lucifer, and it's a good thing.

Abrahamism is trash, you have no idea what you are talking about.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Need more economic growth to cover massive borrowing and/or local labor costs rise too much and demand fair wages >>> destabilize third world countries to halt local economic progress >>> employ these people as sweat shop slave labor to create earnings growth without meaningful consumption growth or price inflation to pay off bankers

Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Don't ask too much questions friend

Nothing really scares me except modern women.

Dogman is scary to most people.

The alien hybrid program was sorta scary but really just sick.

Reptilians aren't that scary anymore.

Over 65% of the population are soulless people, minion incarnations. That's pretty scary.

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here"

There is more to that phrase than most people think. It is not a warning to avoid networking with the elite members at the Bohemian Grove. Many of the shills that post here are insects trapped in a web. They see what is going on but are powerless to stop it.

A bunch of goys asserting half thought opinions as ultimate truths is certainly scary.

Notice how often some "daycares" mention that they teach about owls. It's more common than you think. They live in their own world that many know nothing about.

HEROBRINE IS REAL

What's wrong with reproducing and providing for your family? Is it more freeing to become a genetic dead end jingling a cup of coins on the street?

The universe is infinite.
You can only see the parts you are able to perceive.
When you are able to see , it will appear.
And so it grows.
It did not really grow . as it was there all along ,
only now you are able to see it.
With our thoughts we make the world.
If you read a book as a child , there may be an adult joke in there.
As a child you do not notice the joke , but its there waiting.
When you perception grows and you re read the book as an adult , the joke appears.

This gets me everytime ! GG WP.

I've recently learned of the story about Athena, associated with the screeching owl, having a weaving duel with Arachnia which ended with the latter winning which caused Athena to turn her into a spider. The demon Lilith is also associated with owls. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly these people are worshiping. My own town is run by some sort of owl cult. Pic related.

Tell me more about the shills..

It's that episode of futurama

Yeah I've noticed owls are an absurdly common theme on children's toys and clothing, especially infant girls, which is pretty spooky. It's also really popular on all sorts of girly household items and a popular theme for education which of course has something to do with wisdom or maybe you could call it illumination.

What do you mean soulless ?

You can do that and listen to literally nobody.

>being this triggered and revealing yourself as a virgin

Here's something else that you might not have seen. Penguins are not always penguins either.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

Well shoot that's odd, but isn't wikileaks just another government-owned shill? I think they're in on the ruse.