Lolocaust

I'm visiting Auschwitz on a school trip soon, give me some sources so I can deny it better when talking with the tour guide

Wow, how did they manage to "horrifyingly" burn so many bodies in just a few ovens?

Don't be a retarded denier. Just ask questions.
"Some racists on the internet told me it would've been physically impossible to burn that many bodies in that time here and I didn't know what to say to that" and " some antisemitic trolls said that the official number of deaths here was reduced by a few million even though the official total number stayed at 6mil, is that true?"

Play the part of someone wanting advice for arguing against deniers

Ask how many ovens there were and how many died there. Then do the math and figure out how much time they had to burn each body. The math won't work. Then they'll say "well they mass graved many". So give them that. Say half were mass graved. Math still won't work.

Ask if it wasn't a waste of resources to gass them

Just a little tip make it sound like you are just corious i got in some trouble after visting Mauthausen and speaking out about the unrealistic demensions of the holocaust

Having visited both Auschwitz and Dachua, I have to say that the Imbiss food in and around Dachau is far superior.

Yeah thanks, will keep that in mind.
I'm also going to mention the "6 million divided by 6 years = 1 dead jew every 30 seconds" thing

Ask them about what the protective equipment the guards had to use, ask about how long they had to wait for the gas to dissipate, if they have an oven close to a "gas chamber" ask about it being a major fire hazard. Ask how many had to be burned as a result of typhus outbreaks, ask about zyklon B.

You can't just listing Nazi talking points. You have to ask questions from the perspective of wanting advice to btfo Sup Forums then when they answer you say "i said that but then they said The numbers dont add up because blah blah blah"

Tell them you've been doing your own research, and you think that the true figure is closer to 17 million, and call anyone who disagrees with you anti-semitic, oy vey!

who is the second from the left?

looks familiar somehow, idk

Couldn't tell you, honestly would prefer Goring n the pic, guy was a feckin ace

Ione million /6 years = 30 seconds

How exactly do you carry out the deaths of 12 million+ people while fighting a War?

*1 million

magic

ask why there is a hospital and bakery if they wanted to kill the jews.

This and then you won't be exiled by your peers, hated by your teachers and generally have you life ruined.

>nigger commie jew lovers
>peers

Ask to see the masturbation machines.

Tbh quite a few of my peers are anti-semitic, and as for the teachers hating me it should be fine, I'll be able to control myself

Ask about muh 4 million. Ask how it became muh 1 million and how didn't affect the 6 million narrative.

How about you go there and listen to other people's opinions and points of view that are different from you. And instead of trying to close your mind and tell everyone that it didn't happen you can be quiet and learn as much about their arguments for why they think it happened as you possibly can, so that one day when this argument will actually be relevant for you to make you will have more ammunition for your argument and have a better chance of making a genuine impact on someone rather than just pissing off a bunch of schoolchildren and a tour guide.

i tried to red pill 8 people i know today, 4 of them are red pilled and 1 is almost red pilled ( still doesn't want to be nazi ect. )

i did the maths, this guy fucked up, at the start he accidentally doubles the number of bodies cremated in a day

Unless the guide is some clueless Croatian attache, they will be able to crush any of your childish outdated denial talking points.

kys cuck no ones falling for your b8
> also sage

Looks like it's Rudolf Hess.

No Hess is the second from the right

Woops am retarded today.