twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roll.

EXPERIENCE DIGITS

>Polish rightful clay wants to destroy Russia
Cute.

Your clay?

Yes.

Okay let me try predicting
Russia will lose. There will be a long battle between western and eastern Europe, eventually the U.S. will join just like last time. There will be a new 9/11 shortly after, nowhere near American soil though I guarantee it.
No nuclear war though.

Well shit no digits..

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
Mathew 7:3

You got most of your clay out of pity brother just like us.

>we wuz clay and kurwaaaaaaaaa!

Russia wins

>Latvia will scream like a little bitch getting raped in the sark alleys of Riga...

RUSSIA LOOSES ALL EASTERN HALF.

NATO will abandoned you except for Estonia. Prepare to be annex by Russia again

Whats with the hate?

Russia will emerge glorious

Pls no bully.

Please invade Sweden.

Pay your fair share of the NATO commitment potato nigger

>impying you will fight against russia

I really don't understand logic behind your clay mongering?
You can't even sustain yours in most cases.

What claymongering?

We do it, from this year though.
It's great that you put in consideration that this will be my first year of me voting so...blaming others for government stance is stupid.You already know that everyone on Sup Forums votes right wing.

Russia is pushed back to Moscow and Volgograd but counter attack the weaker Romanian and Italian armies protecting the German's flank.

The 6th Army is trapped inside the city

^^^^cheq em^^^^

>What claymongering?
Crimea, Abhazia,South Osetia, Tannu Tuva, Abrene, Sout East of Estonia, Luhansk,Donetsk,Karelia. You want me to continue?
Every Russian gets distracted how great Russia is while it just being big.

War in Blyatics

Fuck off, we're half full!

Potato Power.
Kartupe Spēks.
We will kill all of un-pure Russians leaving only Aryan ones and make huge starch loving state.

Stupid Balts don't understand their countries will be erased from the face of the planet no matter who will win.

Okay, now i see that these posts are complete satire and shouldn't be considered serious. Still, pls no bully.

Just answer my question pls.
Is there an agenda on obtaining more clay?
And if that is the case why?

>Crimea, Abhazia,South Osetia, Tannu Tuva, Abrene, Sout East of Estonia, Luhansk,Donetsk,Karelia
Only
>Crimea
is Russia
>Tannu Tuva, Abrene
WTF is this shit?!

You are a disgrace to your nation with your idiocy.

>Estonians find out (((CIA))) was trying to force multiculturalism on them.
>Don't take bait.
>OOOYYYYY VEEEY ESTONIA HAS BEEN INVADED BY RUSSIA!
>"w-wait no we hav-"
>mfw

Your ass is mine, we are together in this shit whether you like it or not :^)

THE BALTICS SHALL FALL TO PUTIN'S SPRAWL

Want to kill yourself in the basement after you shot your dog and poisoned your wife, Hans?

Who is Hans?

Tannu Tuva
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuvan_People's_Republic

We know obama tried to force multikulty on us after that danish faggot got buttlfustered over him skipping around our streets with his nigger boyfriend.

We just shrugged, and ignored it. As surprising as it might be, seeing a nigger on TV cinema does not make us act like americans

NATO and allied european countries will absolutely rape you. Greater Finland, Greater Latvia, Greater Estonia, Greater Lithuania, and Greater Ukraine will happen in our life times. Feels good man.

Wannabe latvian hitler.

there is nothing "Greater" about absorbing more slavs. They are shit, and they will spread their corruption wherever they will be absorbed.

>Wannabe latvian hitler
Not me mate.
I'm more of a "fuck off we are full" lad.
Besides Hitler would have had us fucked over either so difference is minuscule.

MY BODY IS READY
GLORY TO LATVIA
GLORY

Of course the acquired land will be cleaned from the untermensch russian subhumans

Our (((CIA))) asset of a president Ilves was a good hint of this.

>Greater Finland, Greater Latvia, Greater Estonia, Greater Lithuania, and Greater Ukraine...

And then you wake up with shat pants.

We have nukes, dude. And S-500. You go in our borders, you're vaporized.

We have lower population density than USA with its deserts and arctic tundras. We dont need lebensbraum.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

GLORY TO THE LATVIAN HEROES

Welle then, why do you want to attack foreign countries?

Commonwealth doesn't exist anymore, you can't unite the baltic states

Winter war 2: Baltic Boogaloo

We do not need immigrants too.

If digits
Abrene is liberated

Because nuking bordering countries is smart.
>Russian education
What is wind?
What is radioactive fallout?
You literally are a mutant Ivan you want more mutant kids?

>Roll that we destroy Russians.
>we
You mean Americans? You better suck them harder if you want to survive.

Your slavshit nukes will be disabled and jammed and seized by the superior us forces. You'll get fucking raped. I literally can't wait to get conscripted and kill you motherfuckers. Glory to my grandfather who killed atleast 10 of you scum in ww2.

ROLL.

If digits rightful latgallian byelorussian clay is back

if digidz ivanogorod is esti clays now

>117533072
Protection of your fatherland is not attacking others.
I don't need shit Russian clay I need to protect my lands borders.

We could nuke countries behind you.

If digits I will die in the siege of Kaliningrad

And start international NATO vs Russia chimpout.
Nice.
You know that everyone would be on NATO side especially China occupying Siberia.

Get this, it won't be against the Russians.

So... according to the digits, russia will invade one of the baltic autist and start the shit with NATO?

not my first bet... but hey... anyhting can happen in this strange timeline we live on.

Why you want our extermination?

No, you need to go study up on your John Titor. Russia will nuke Washington DC. Trump wont be there at the time.

I think the ship of China siding with NATO has sailed

China has everything to gain defeating NATO and and allied states to reassert o influence over the pacific rim nations whic are currently under the American sway

Just as Russia wants NATO/eu out of Eastern Europe

They have mutually bennificial goals not unlike the us/ussr during ww2

the world war will be a actually a political conflict between russians and balts and the eventual genocide of russian population and a formation of a neo livonian order

You will live and clean glorious Köningsberg from all slavshits.(don't use the slavshit name don't give them legitimacy it's illegal occupied german clay). After that you will enjoy the spoils of war and get your own russian qt you can use every day.

I'll bite.

Kaliningrad Oblast is annexed by Poland.

America/NATO win.

Kek be praised I won't die in Slav land

>Why you want our extermination?
Do you live in Russia?
Your average Russian isn't nice nor reasonable.

Who would yout fight for
I would drive to daugavpils and Shoot on sight any slavshit

All those pictures could literally be in the US.

Why do you want to protect yourself outside your borders? This is aggression and you will end up killing yourself in the basement

You know, posting cherry-picked images along with ad hominem and ad personam pseudo-arguments won't help discussion. You have to try better.

I really like to see how ubermensch are posting on Sup Forums in their small irrelevant countries and shitting on their greater neighbour and call them 'untermensch'. This is some abstract kind of escapism.

at least i can buy basic stuff with currency worth more than sand

In case if you attack us we must defend ourselves.

You never was in Russia or met other Russians beside sovok remnants that you have. You can't possibly know that.

>China has everything to gain defeating NATO and and allied states to reassert o influence over the pacific rim nations whic are currently under the American sway

1. We are their biggest market
2. Russia sells resources to China by boatload.You really think those turbo Jews want to lose their chance on some white pussy and oil?

Russia now is fucking up every chance at normal Foreign affairs.
China could rationalize this by saying that Russia is unstable by its actions and giver real examples. After that stating that it sides with NATO.

You know if Le Pen wins euro will collapse.

but your shitty shithole defends these invaders
i meme as hard as i can for based fillon

> German shill detected.
You fucker should remember how Estonians helped to kick out those livonian order remains from Latvia in 1920 so you can be independent.

KYS faggot.

> we
kek

Livonia only in name
Only baltz allowed
What would be a cool religous name that is not Livonian order
And Livonia is an actual place
Covers most of latvian coastline

Why you givin them attention, comrades? So silly from you.

There is no way China helps the west in a war with Russia

They would either side with Russia or stay neutral maybe have tacit support for Russia but they are certainly not going to join NATO NATO is their primary rival

I am glad that Estonians are not balts. You can keep your shitty order to yourselves.

International contests.
Russian teens: never talk to others , always some sort of inferiority complex, laughs in your face when you loose.Those kids were from well off families by the way.
Belorussians:A bit spastic, Nice, talk to foreigners, compassionate, never show any negative emotion to you loosing.

Checked

I don't want euro to collapse since Russia had 38% of currency reserves in euro last year but her victory isn't something unreal.

>WE
Meant as Western world whole.

pussy
you wanna get eaten by your atheist populace
we have simmiliar culture
for most of our existance we were together
hey newfriend

Hungary
Trianon

Because it's fun and we are bored