We literally were gods, fuck whites

We literally were gods, fuck whites

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>couldn't into iron working, still using weapons made out of rocks during the inquisition

>dumb ass emperor thought Cortes was Quetzalcoatl and gave away all your gold

You werent gods, you thought of the europeans as gods. That brought your demise

even worse they were too retarded to figure out how they could use a wheel
good riddance mr Cortes and thank you

fuck off spiclet

you should watch the movie "Silence" and you will see the differences between stone age idiots and already advanced civilizations

Indians complaining the Spaniards and Portuguese brought them civilization, stop speaking their language and calling yourselves Latin then. -__-

Why is that Spaniard white?

And you were so fucking hated literally every fucking tribe within 500 goddamned miles of Tenochtitlan volunteered to be Spanish slaves to slaughter your worthless Aztec asses.

What would South America be today if Spaniards killed the natives like the Brits did instead of breeding with them?

BUILD THE WALL

Shitpost central

Like Argentina and Uruguay. Full of Spaniards, Italians and Jews.

>Argentines dont have Native blood in them
They are Castizos

Western European-tier, for sure.

WE WUZ GODS N SHIET

NOSOTROS

>We wuz gods n sheeitt
Feel free to go live in the jungle like a nigger. I'll take civilization over "muh mother earth".

Implying conquistadors were white. Fuck off. Moor rape babies are shitskins, that's why proper Europeans shot them so much.

Moctezuma while a dumbass, did not think Cortez was Quezatcoatl, he just feared him because he was able to defeat tribes, the Aztecs were struggling to beat. He was just a cuck. That is why the Aztecs killed him

>Quetzalcoatl
Which JoJo villain was this?

NOSOTROS

>Living in the jun

That's fine. Go be a god somewhere else.

FUIMOS

How does it feel knowing that Spain will be part of South America soon?

disgusting

REYES

>25 to 100 percent
look I can do that too

The point is the Southwest is ours, and we are already expanding everywhere else :-)
You already lost the demographic war
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
We literally won with muh dick

Ever been to Spain my amerilard?

>forced to live in the cities of old
>each state you occupy is a corrupt shithole (not unlike mexico)
>every area you occupy turns to a slum
yeah

you "won"
Meanwhile whites just keep moving to nicer areas of the country and we take out money with us.

>Justifying white flight
kek

What hubris brought them down from their divinity?

Says the Spicniard

Most Spanish don't even looked like that guy

>Live in a cannal city
>Needing wheels

Implying obsidians weapons sent cooler

build the fucking wall and stay on the other side, paco

When the Catalans and Basques send you back to North Africa :-)

I don't need to justify it.
Mexican and Black crime rates do that for me :^)

>and we are already expanding everywhere else :-)
Wow you're going to make American Mexico again
Good job
That's like a nigger in Zimbabwe being proud they drove out the white man

>implying we are not kicking the blacks out too

Im actually Spanish and English but I still don't look like some nordic nigger

What is with you Meds cucking to the nords

wtf I love mexicans now

>mexican intellectuals

Hurting our pet niggers would give us a moral excuse to the world to exterminate the spics
Give us some breathing room

>Catalans and Basques

Aren't even true Spaniards

Genetically more similar to the potato nigger Irish

Not really since the media will just ignore it, like they been doing it for years. No one wants to hear about the failures of multiculturalism or about non whites killing non whites. There is Black and Brown war raging through California, the blacks are being exterminated or leaving historically black neighborhoods. And the media has been silent about it

there probably would've been a unified latin american nation of several hundred million hispanic whites, the way the USA is today with with germanics. it'd stretch from Mexico to the south of argentina, and probably would've attracted tons of european immigrants also like the US did. i'd wager it be on par with, if not greater than the USA. the entire world would probably be ahead technologically as well, since there'd be an extra 300+ million productive whites rather than mestizos and indios. what could have been...

ERAMOS PINCHES DIOSES

Españistán

A proud parasite killing its host and thinking it "winning" by doing so.

>implying you did not try to
Exterminating small bands nomadic tribes is one thing, taking out advanced warrior civilizations is a whole another game. That is why Cortez had to forge alliances with Native empires. The Brits got their asses kicked by the Mayans in Belize. So it was not just that the Spaniards were shit at war.

M E X I C A N

I N T E L L E C T U A L

Yep.

I can't wait until this shitshow collapses and they realize they just wasted all their time turn the American southwest into Mexico 2.0

If they were capable of running a first world country they would have done so by now.

que?

You're in America. You'll speak english, god damnit. If I wanted to speak Mexican I'd go to Poortugal.

Probably a proxy post, but they speak Portuguese in Portugal, idiot.

Most Spanish are white.
It's whats south of your border that isn't necessarily euro.

holy shit this is some cucked slave mentality right here

spain and the catholic church brought universities, hospitals and roads to all these filthy indios

fuck, honestly they should've been exterminated instead of converted

The Maya died out before the spanish came, Aztecs were as dumb as every other American Indian.

Quetzalcoatl had two forms. One as a feathered serpent (A ship with sails on it) god of the wind, because wind caused the ships to travel. The other form was a white male.
We wuz gods and sheit

The only cucked one is the faggot worshiping those who conquered him
>inb4 my abuela has blue eyes

Explain the 7 million Mayans living today then faggot

i'm spartacus, I'm spartacus...No, I'm Spartacus.
I'm Mayan, I'm Mayan too. Yeah me too, i'm Mayan.

martin scorcece degenerathe ((they)) and he make the tentation of cristh

His arguement is whats the difference, he can't understand it lol

Cortes did nothing wrong.

Fucktard I guess you don't see the american hut in the back they'll burn next...i mean if you don't consider yourself american or spanish or anything. ..why dont you simply go back to talking to spirits and forget about the internet and shit?

sauce? I need to know, this sounds interesting

What kind of God bends the knee to men?

You're free to go back to performing human sacrifice and eating their hearts. Just keep it behind the wall, ok?

India women are the easiest.

How cucked do you have to be as a mongrelized race to preach to your children to seek white partners to purify your genes or "advance your race"?

Basically any book,you have to take into account than most of the people who claim tk be proud aztec descendants are the same natives we saved from the aztecs in the first place,and we liberated (the aztec were like thE anglos ,and wanted constant aran blood only intend they used other natives,as you can imagine they were quite disliked by pretty much anyone else around them and so when they saw the spaniards kicking ass they thought maybe this fuckers can kick the aztec ass,and kicking ass we did,and so we got rained with woman in as reward for saving them,unluckily some retards fall for the nigger like we wuz kings shit,like all of us europeans dindt get enslaved conquered,killed and had our gold taken away by the Romans. ..and you know what..,totally worth it,that gold became infrastructure,and thousands of years of knowhow and advancements...only niggers complain about things that happened hundreds of years ago before they were even alive.
Pic related but it's just wiki pedía any sauce will confirm

>conquered him
conquered me? nigga that was 500 years ago
to still be upset about this is just you being a total cuck

you are using white technology right now as we speak if you don't like it go eat crickets in Teotihuacan or STFU