Éire/pol/-Deeply Concerned edition

I didn't see a thread up, and was deeply concerned.

>Join NP
nationalparty.ie
National Party is the superior party, Identity Ireland is low energy and weak. Proof? Here's Peter's gay little song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI

>News
Oil Prices are high, for you lot at least :^)
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/irish-fuel-prices-reach-highest-level-in-18-months-1.3017213

Women Can't drive, So why would you think they could fly a helicopter?
thesun.co.uk/news/3130039/irish-coast-guard-helicopter-crash-r116-captain-dara-fitzpatrick-dead-search/

It's cold
irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-weather-snow-warning-place-10061286

Why is Edna such a cunt?
irishtimes.com/culture/why-was-the-irish-response-to-enda-kenny-s-stirring-trump-lecture-so-muted-1.3017339

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
youtube.com/watch?v=onogdJN_So4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

int/éire/ is better

queers l m a o

What do they discuss on Sup Forums?

weather

When will the Garadi start getting better equipeed.
When muzzies stop going to the UK they will come here instead we need to be ready

Sounds engaging
All we do is share Right wing Animes such as this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

Do your cops carry guns or are they cucked like your neighbors in Brit bongistan?

>Irish
>White

No.

>leaf
>human
Nice try

Inspectors carry guns, but overall thier mainly unarmed

I still can't believe Edna got away with "slaves are just immigrants" literally weeks after Ben Carson was crucified for the same implication.

What?
When did that cunt say that? Where?
Why is gun culture so non exsistent in Ireland? I thought Pearse wanted Guns to be readily available to the Irish, he wanted to teach boys how to shoot right?

He said St. Patrick was an immigrant.

So what's this I'm hearing about islamic guys outside the GPO?

I mean, with enough Autism you could argue that, since he came BACK to Ireland of his own free will
But even then, I still wouldn't classify him as an Immigrant, he's a missionary if anything

You can thank the EU and the pussification of are media for that one goy. I mean we would'mt want to be proud of are country now would we

>St. Patrick
>Remove snakes
>Snakes meant the jews

Really has my alomonds firing

Still can't wrap my head around Pearse's views not becoming the dominant views of everyone in the Republic. Genuinely believe if they had, we'd be united already.

>What do they discuss on Sup Forums?

Makeup, hair, boyfriends, that sort of shit.

I kinda wanna move here. My Germanic genes wouldnt look good on a redhead, so ill probably import a gook. Is that legal in ireland?

Bump

>displacing the native population and not assimilating at all
um

>Pearse
He was one the leaders of the easter rising correct?
What did he do afterwards, was he swpet under the rug like stalin,s "friends"

It's mostly a burger thing, guns and low taxes. Never really spread.

Fuck, the Brits must be back again.

I know I've said it a lot, but I really admire Pearse and his views, they've really shaped my views on politics and the world at large, the man was a God send
>An American used that slide once
>mfw
Why are they so mean?
*sobs*

>this entire post

It's legal, but I hope you've considered how attached you are to your kneecaps.

He was Shot by British firing squad

I heard a story that on the day he was to be executed he walked out of his prison cell whistling, lol what a madman
Why didn't gun culture spread at least? I've never really understood that

Outrageous

It's a teeny tiny 99% rural island that was almost 100% completely homogenous until like the late 70s. Nobody outside of farmers needed guns.

You boys dont mind your lasses getting krauted then?

What's the feeling on Roy Keane?

Is there anyone outside of Cork yet that doesn't think he's a massive cunt?

Basiclliy this

Because you guys haven't fallen victim to the Nwo yet

I fucking love Keane I supported United as a kid.

>Is there anyone outside of Cork yet that doesn't think he's a massive cunt?

More than likely not, looking forward to game on Friday though.

America was in a similar situation (90% white until (((1965))) immigration act fucked us) yet we still had a prevelant attatchment to the right to bear Arms.

We view our right to bear arms as more of a symbol of our liberty, I know Pearse was aiming for the same thing when he said that "Freedom is only secured by the sword, not necessarily by the use of the sword, but by the WILLINGNESS to use it"
What happens to that?

I'd rather he dedicated his talents to useful enterprises like expelling foreigners.

Well America produces weapons and has a fuckton of of rural areas/state police. Weapons also kill 30 ppl a day, nothing compared to automobile deaths. It simply has too good of a profit/death ratio. Hell, the food industry is more lethal statistically.

In ireland I could see your impovershed ghettos becoming detroit 2.0 with firearms however.

It's an industry, I see. Here it's mostly hicks in the countryside that have guns, shotguns. No assault weapons. The odd drug dealer might have a hand gun.
Are you in the NRA?

I don't think he necessarily was calling for a right to bear arms. I think that was more of a statement about how one can't secure freedom without actively participating in securing their freedom. It wasn't guns that fuelled the Rising, it was the echoes of freedom in the hearts of normal Irish men and women, guns were just a tool.

Is there even a remote chance of Ireland becoming based?

Do you have a strong anti immigration party?

Lastly, I heard Catholicism was recovering, yes, no?

Thanks shamrocks

Ah I see, fair point

Michigan has 10m civilians and 390b gdp. Ireland has half and 230b gdp. Feels like comparing third and first world countries.

>Is there even a remote chance of Ireland becoming based?
Yes
>Do you have a strong anti immigration party?
No not yet,we are shilling for Np,but they are still small but are growing healthily
>Lastly, I heard Catholicism was recovering, yes, no?
I dont know,hopefully it is

I'm not Irish. English

But yes, if I was Irish I would really

Digits for Barret

wtf I love ireland now

How's France pepe Le pew?

Really, how is it? Any chance of it being saved?

Odd that you read that and thought "they're welcoming me to their island!" and not "Oh, I'm not welcome."

Check back on us next year ;)

American Education is real Nigel, mfw I'm finishing up American Highschool and am now a /smart/ lad

Yes, but you need to understand just how deep the hole is that we are crawling out of.

Before the 13/11 attacks you really couldn't say much publicly against Islam without being socially ostracized. Even after charlie hebdo the public still mostly made excuses for it. After 13/11 a LOT of people just got sick of the charade, even more after Nice.

Now I can pretty safely talk to my friends about how much I don't like islam and africans taking over France in cafés without getting mean looks from other people in the café. just recently people might have come up and got in my face, etc.

The younger generation (younger than 20) gives NO fucks about being called a racist as far as I can tell. My age group 20-25 is cucked as fuck and I could seriously hurt my career if I openly came out for FN or, God forbid, Civitas or génération identitaire. The younger ones have grown up with 'diversity' and are o so aware of how much it sucks.

The big poltical schools like Sciences Po etc are still cucked as fuck so I'm not sure our political class will remain EU lapdogs.

One force that is up and coming is the traditional catholics (mostly the SSPX). They are now 10% of traditional catholics and, of all ethnic groups in France, they have the highest TFR by far at around 7 children per woman. They have their own hors contrat schools that the govenment is getting worried about but, for the most part, they are doing a very good job. If it weren't for the fact that muslims and africans are a much bigger group, the demographic future of france would be very bright.

France would have become based a long time ago if we didnt have a communist two turn system. Le Pen would win hands down if we didnt have it. FN would have won the majority of the regions during the regional elections if it werent for the establishment clinging together to defeat her.

France is waking up and will continue to as the muslims get bolder, but the French are SO indocrtinated

>SSPX
I remeber hearing about them, what are they? What do they do for the church? Will they have a impact?

They are an absolutely enormous (in France and Switzerland but also all over europe and the us) catholic priestly fraternity that basically gives no fucks about church teaching Vatican 2.

They have tons of churches and like 50 schools in France (all growing and expanding because they breed like rabbits). They're so freaking conservative that the richer trad families send their teenage daughters to switzerland in the summer to learn to be housewives (camp ménager).

Great stuff.

pic related, trads in Vendée.

They actually took over a few small towns in Kansas: St MArys in particular. To give you an example of how they breed, the first communion class size in St Marys for the first year of the SSPX being there was 12, this year it was 118. The towns pop more than doubled in 30 years and the whole county is expected to grow 59% by 2040 just because of them.

Now imagine this in France. Alas the muslims have a huge head start.

just look how many there are
youtube.com/watch?v=onogdJN_So4

>mfw Catholics save the day again
Any chance of them getting into the Vatican? I'm assuming lay can't join correct?

Yes. They're in the process of becoming a "personal prelature' like Opus Dei. There are some faggots that will abandon ship becaue their entire identity is tied up in opposition to Rome but theyll come back as soon as there isnt a total loser pope.

There are conservative elements in the church that are just itching to get out from under Bergoglio's boot.

Is Agnus Deu just a meme at this point?

I really believe that the new priests coming out of the seminaries are a lot more right wing, the younger priests are very based.
Do you have any Idea when we could notice a difference in the Vatican?

story lads, any /UCCorCIT/ here?

Heading to CIT next September! Ringaskiddy hopefully!

I asusume you mean Opus Dei, Agnus dei is a prayer. Opus dei is a conservative organization within the church.

The base of the church is becomnig more conservative by the day. The young that remain faithful in the west are very conservative. Alas, the church is a gerontocracy so it takes a while for the lower ranks to filter up

nice! you on track to get the points you need or is there work yet to be done?

Oh my bad, I remember my dad told me about them, he referred to them as Agnus Deu
I really think passionate Priests can bring a lot of people in
See
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

How do you feel about St. Francis? Didn't he give SSPX the green light? I'm sorry, I'm very ignorant on Vatican politics

>St Francis
Fuck me
Pope Francis

I need 310 points. It's low as fuck. Doing my lc atm too. Everything is going well. Getting pres back atm. Wbu?

They're not in and they're not out. They're masses are valid. Francis recently allowed the priests to hear confession with permission (previously theyd been doing it anyway). The leader of the fraternity, fellay knows francis from waayyyy back.

the SSPX is hard to mess with because it is growing so much. They recently built a 40 million dollar seminary in Virginia because they were turning away so many students.

I used to live in Northern Virginia, the Church I went to was based as fuck, Holy Trinity Catholic Church, Gainsville, VA

good stuff, make sure you get the 310 in the lc, college is a grand laugh. CITs rag week is shit though. yeah im grand, exams around the corner i suppose but sure what harm