What's ethically wrong with being a slut?

Considering you practice safe sex, you're honest and respectful towards your partners? As long as everybody is well-informed and consenting? Sure, sex might lose a large part of its importance and bonding power, but that's not unethical.

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
youtube.com/watch?v=PN2Z2EHaB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because chances are you will divorce, have a less happy marriage, raise a single child who's education and success prospects are worse, etc.

we go extinct without reproduction and nobody wants their mother to be a slut you absolute faggot

>loose a large part of its bonding power
>not ethical
Really nigga? I

Long term, it's destructive in maintaining a healthy family (pic related). Also, it literally requires zero effort to be a slut; any man will fuck a woman, barring any extreme physical issues or defects (and even then, you're bound to eventually find a man to fuck them). However, the inverse is not the case at all; the average man has to do more to get a woman than just saying "wanna fuck?"

I dont have a problem with women being sluts but then dont expect man to respect you.
Also time will pass and then you will reach the point where no male will have astable relation with you and in case you find some desesperate man it will be a pervert or you will engage in sex relations with other persons and fuck it up because of the habit.

Be what ever you want, accept the consecuences

>moral compass is "in my vagina"

So she has loose morals?

Nothing, it is statistically a bad deal to wife up a slut though. Sluts are fine but don't invest to much emotionally in them.

How is that any different from a guy thinking with his dick 24/7?

oh!

>So she has loose morals?

and her morals smell like fish.
Rotten fish.

Why do Germans ruin every joke?

because it makes for the worst possible moral decisions on the planet

because hitler,.desu

For themselves? Nothing, if they want to fuck around, let them fuck around. Just don't expect others to like that. I couldn't imagine being with someone fucking someone else every other week or so because I'd always know they'd eventually feel the urge to "open up" the relationship. or just straight up cheat.

Master key/shitty lock thing yadda yadda. But generally same concerns apply to men.

Because 90% of Sup Forums can't get laid, so they pretend it's their morals the and fault of women that they're failures.

Taking part in activity that could create a baby without the means or intent to take care of it is unethical. No, killing the baby doesn'the make it okay.

> Heroin addict

>Haha Sup Forums sucks
>unlike me who spends my time telling Sup Forums how much they never get laid
>excuse me guys i am about to get laid by my blowup d- i mean 2 hot chicks.

you stole that from the first time this thread was made

Had sex yesterday. Oldfag, so I only come around once in a while to point out how stupid the myths of the alt-right are.

Because the rest of society has to support the consequences (single moms, subsidized female health care to fix STDs, etc). Society also loses another potential good mother of children as she is more likely to divorce-rape and torpedoe a perfectly good family to go chase Chads once more.

It corrupts the fabric of society, by encouraging more woman to be promiscuous, which encourages more men to succumb to their animalistic tendencies rather than focusing in building society.

So you go onto an anonymous image board to point out how terrible is and how successful you are once a week so you can validate your e-peen. Sad!

You can always use that 20cents you get plus compared to a woman to pay a hooker and give it back so you help fighting patriarchy

I would rather my daughter be an ethical slut than an unethical anything. However, it's hard to be ethical and have sex. Most people lie, at least by omission, to get something they want.

The issue isn't having sex, you retard, that's extraordinarily easy in the current year. Bedpost notches are hyperinflated at this point, so they're not really something to derive self-worth from anymore.

The issue is finding a decent wife, which is almost impossible nowadays.

Sexual partner count is predictive of:
>Divorce
>Infidelity
>Lower marital happiness & stability
>Depression

tl;dr: Don't date/marry women who aren't virgins. No hymen, no diamond.

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Nothing really just don't be surprised when you end up alone or a cheating spouse

Is this chart just referring to the wife's sexual partners or is it counting both sides?

I don't give a fuck about random girls being sluts, it's their life, they can destroy it if they want. I give a fuck if a girl I'm interested in still expects me to have the same respect for her and still commit to her when I find out shes a slut. I especially hate if girls lie about being sluts.

>complain about men thinking with their dicks
>lets a vagina guide you

Nothing's morally wrong with it in my opinion. But it's not morally wrong of me to find it objectionable and not want to be romantically involved with a slut either.

Slut here

I bang guys casually when I feel like it, and communicate this with them. When I've been in relationships, I had no desire to cheat on my man. The idea is that one person makes me happy on their own, I wouldn't shack up to someone who I don't truly care about.

If a guy has a problem with how many people I've slept with, it just screams insecurity to me. Every time these guys had other creepy issues too.

Honestly though, good luck finding a virgin bride in the 21st century who doesn't have issues of her own.

Faggot OP has posted the exact same thread countless times. Shit posting or slide thread
Either way Sage

It depends.

Is there anything ethically wrong with undermining societies?

Like, say we go in and start deleting archives of knowledge. Is that wrong, ethically?

Is anything "wrong", so long as the individual is happy with it?

>I SLUT IT UP ON THE REG, BUT HEY AT LEAST THE GUYS I'M WITH KNOW I'M A USED UP RAG
>IF A GUY HAS A ETHICAL OR MORAL PROBLEM WITH MY PROMISCUITY HE MUST BE INSECURE, PROBABLY A RAPIST!
>the only part of your post that wasn't bullshit

I know this is bait, but jesus could you at least put some effort into it?

youtube.com/watch?v=PN2Z2EHaB3M

kissless virgin mad some random fucking whore whores it up. stop being a faggot and get pussy you waste of DNA

Not bait friend, but way to show off being an insecure bitch boy :)

I can tell you're fat by the way you type.

There's nothing ethically wrong with it, but there is nothing ethically wrong when somebody rejects you for being a slut.

Lying about your slut status is ethically wrong though.

imagine a male celebrity saying that his moral compass is in his dick. It would literally be a national outrage over rape culture for a week

>Dumb slut thinks she's going to be an exception to the rule.

Enjoy the cats, whore.

This
Don't think no one remembers, fagget

$ 0.02 has been deposited into your account

Think of this from a purely logical point of view.

It is impossible for a woman to unknowingly raise another women's child (as a result of a cheating husband) thinking it is her own and then spend 18+ years raising and providing resources for said child.

With a man this is not the case. A woman can fuck 10 different men and convice either of them that the child is theirs, forcing them to sacrifice atleast 1/4 of their lives to raise/pay for a child that is not even theirs.

Up untill the invention of paternity tests it was nearly impossible to determine without a doubt who the real father was if a woman was sleeping around.

That is why men do not marry sluts, because you can never be sure if she fucked around and if the children are yours without taking a paternity test.

The fidelity of women is therefore much more important than vice versa.

Good attempt to validate yourself, but I am not.

>kissless virgin thinks his pure japanese princess is right around the corner

Enjoy your hand, faggot.

CDC data suggests that ~20% of women ages 18-22 are virgins. The figure obviously increases as you go below 18.

And fortunately, my state has excessively permissive age of consent laws.

I drop women the minute I found out they've fucked someone else before, yet going by numbers alone, I still have a better chance of ending up happily married than you do.

>535353

Kek confirms.