Woah

Woah...

Wtf I love Jews now

and if the rockefeller's never existed, all their wealth would be spread out among the population and people wouldn't be losing their homes or dying because they can't afford health care.

>tfw he thinks giving 900M after stealing hundreds of billions from people is considered "philanthropy."

lol at least the underlings of the jews don't bother trying to hide.

>reddit space negro

Wealth isn't a fixed pizza pie with only 8 slices. People who create wealth are cooking up entire new pies.

Yeah, so why does Sup Forums hate this man again? Is it just because you're all anti-semitic, or do you have valid, fact based reasons? And no, Breitbart isn't a source.

""""philanthropy""""

I.E. donating to propaganda campaigns

Do you realise how little wealth that would be per person, if shower among them? Note that that's including overseas investors etc so you need to spread it a across more than one country, and then divest yourself from the stupid "fixed pie" fallacy or wealth.

Wtf I love greedy banking monopolies now.

>Black science man impresses people with basic math
Wow really fires up those neurons.

Thanks black science man! Great information. It'll be very useful and highly relevant to ..... uh...

>People who create wealth are cooking up entire new pies.

hope he chokes on it. oh wait i don't have to.

RIP cockafeller.

Amazing Black Science Man!

Now put that in % of income and the results are.. oh.

>Rockefeller
>Standard oil
>150.000 deaths yearly due to air pollution

Black science man should know better.

(((Philanthropy)))

They donate like $100 million to the Clinton Foundation then its siphoned off to buy politicians etc.

They use charity to dodge the taxes on money that under any real scrutiny would be considered operating expenses considering why it's given and what it's spent on.

>gave charity money to charities he owns that support the globalist forces seeking to destroy Europe

how "charitable"

wtf i love jews now

>(((philanthropy)))

Let me guess, Soros is a philanthropist too. I wish hell existed so rockefeller could suffer for eternity in it.

>be descendant of a monopolist
>inherit money
>cooking a new pie

>banks create wealth

Time to end it my friend

Oops, replace "shower" with "spread"

wow wee that's sure some fancy ciphering yessiree, glad we got such smart negros that can work them dang calculator thingys

Wow, 24K a day and all for the sake of white genocide
What a saint

Yeah, and every pizza is worth less be cause even idiots know demand = price.

Meanwhile he propably caused billions in damages and I'd bet most of that money was given to entities he was ultimately controlling.

This. How I hate shills and Neil has been proven one. Was sad seeing him fall, I used to respect the man.

> Take everyones money
> Mete it out in a way that does not challenge your position
> Get a thank you from your indentured slaves

Wow, the negro can do basic math.
Am I supposed to be impressed now?

Of course the science chimp would love Rockefeller...

That's not how wealth works you absolute fucking mong.

He was a good man, wasn't he? Lol, clueless nigger.

tax avoiding
dumb nigger, kys

Rockefeller literally did nothing wrong. It's just schizophrenic InfoWars morons who say that he was bad.

And yet he happened to be "lucky" to get how many heart transplants?

It's nothing compared to how many people they killed and robbed.

fuck you nigger

yeah it is you fucking retard. it's not like this faggot ever contributed anything of value to society. what did he invent? what did he create? only suffering.

I love black science man!

I hate to agree with a leaf, but he is right.

If I were to cipher your post number, you would see at least 322015 posts per day if you posted every day for a year. Or 13417 posts every hour of that day.

>People who create wealth are cooking up entire new pies
Honest people do. People like Rockefeller do everything they can to make sure that the pizza they're cooking is made from your ingredients, at your cost, and then you pay him for helping you eat it

>The rod and the ring will strike
The ring is our beloved EU, but what is the rod?

How did Rockefeller create wealth? It seems most of his wealth was inherited or based around banking/politics. In other words, he was a rent seeker.

As with so many other bankers, monopolists, and saboteurs, he became a philanthropist later in life to create a legacy as a philanthropist.

On a related note, when there are several billion violent niggers on the planet, blame Bill Gates.

Considering hes a negro, yes.

This. Neil, Bill Nye, and even Dawkins have become globalist shills.

Just waiting on the day when Dawkins becomes an Islam apologist.

black scientist man is so blue pilled that it hurts

Neil, Nye and Dawkins are nothing but speakers. No force of wealth behind their words and ideas, no difference of them from even the most B listed actor.

They are nearly as powerless as any peasant.

>One of the 1% boogymen the left and dear Neil have been railing against dies
>They end up kissing his ass because the word "charity" appears somewhere

Just fuck my credibility up

Or the equivalent of less than 30% of his earnings.

Most people pay more in taxes.

Giving away 30% of 3.5 billion still leaves you a multi-billionaire.

When your annual income is nearly 4000 times that of the average man, losing 30% of it still leaves you with more than enough to live in luxury.

Someone hasn't read the road to wigan pier.

I don't think he wants to be red pilled. He's happy.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

typical leaf.

>all their wealth would be spread out

Sure it would. You're the type that tells me that I'm voting against my own economic interests (even though you are clueless about economics) and thinks all we need to do is print more money.

>Worth tens of billions
>Give less than a billion over course of life
>Liberals applaud this because they don't understand proportions but big numbers always impress them regardless

Why is this nigger always so retarded?

"I can do basic divisions n' sheeeit."-Black Science Man

Nigga why would I pay for you to eat a pizza tho?

The family support political organizations that implement policies that do not benefit me, and in some cases harm me.

I wouldn't care where the wealth came from if it was benefitting me.

Like most people.

>You're the type that tells me that I'm voting against my own economic interests (even though you are clueless about economics) and thinks all we need to do is print more money

i couldn't care less what you do, buddy. the rockefellers are just pieces of shit that should be rounded up, executed and have their wealth distrusted for all their subversive shit.

wow its almost like the boosted, adored by the media figureheads all share the same agenda for some reason

bruh...

Way to miss the point, genius.

gtfo communist

>believes i missed the point, fails to elaborate further.

don't think you have one, friend.

Don't get me wrong, I think Soros and Rockefellers are scum.
That being said, you're an absolute retard and have as little understanding of how wealth works as these millenial starbucks communsits

>24k a day

Again, less than 30% of his income.

Less than what I pay in taxes.

>spend millions on social engineering with the side effect of deducting some taxes
>"philantrophist"

Philanthropy is one of the bigger lies they tell.

He donated that money to organizations dedicated to eugenics/population reduction/marxism/anti west brainwashing and called it charity. It's not a donation, that money all goes to pushing globalism.

I bet the money he gave to the clinton foundation is part of that 900m.

$3 per person

Wew lad, life-changing money there

Time value of money.
Dumb Reddit scientist.

I hate this fuckhead so goddamn much. Condescending popsci 'scientists' are like saints to libtards

you look up to millionaires because you believe yourself to be a temporarily disgruntled millionaire. the truth is you are cattle for the billionaires of this world; your only value in life is to go to your job and do the shitty jobs they don't want to do while paying your taxes. YOU are the one who creates real wealth, but then your corporate overlords steal the fruits of your labor and claim it as their own, offering you barely enough to survive in compensation.

you're a cuck and what's worse, you promote your cuckoldry. fucking pathetic faggot.

black science man is a cuck. who knew?

Until they question leftist dogma - see Dawkins or Sam Harris ("scientist")

AFAIK Dawkins is pretty bluepilled when it comes to political questions, what leftist dogma did he question?

Woah... Did that nigger do math!? SHit, guess I was wrong about those savages.
Really activated my almonds

>Wealth isn't a fixed pizza pie with only 8 slices.
There is one (1) planet Earth.
They are not creating more planet Earths.

Face it, resources are finite, therefore wealth is also finite.

he's doing it to fuck with all the conspiracy retards who peddle flat earth on his feed

>almost
What would be the motivation for the others that don't fall under the "almost"?

Seriously nail on the head.

Fucking shills just spout muh philanthropy but never follow the money.

What's next Clinton kicks the bucket and every praises the Clinton Foundation? Fucking kek @ these faggots.

Wtf I love globalist power brokers now.

>destroying America is """"Philanthropy""""

stupid science nigger strikes again

He donated to leftist shit though.

RIP

What a STUPID leaf, holy shit

Are there any sweaty Jew balls this nigger won't suck?