You faggots did this to yourselves

you faggots did this to yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BpaRouocBes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My taxes should give useless people free shit
vs
>My taxes should enforce the law

and there it is. you don't give a shit about others.

Fuck off, the cuts to food stamps and meals on wheels will cut heart disease and diabetes more than any amount of health care funding

So you're saying that I should give up a share of the money that I earned to useless faggots who didn't earn it?

How could the government fix heart disease? Tax fat people?

health care

Political comic thread?

you seriously think that food stamps and meals on wheels feed people enough to make them fat and give them diabeetus...fucking retard

Better health care won't fix 35% obesity rates, unless you're planning on giving everyone tax funded liposuction.

Culture and high fructose corn syrup are to blame, no amount of health care will change that.

Make people afraid of getting fat or unhealthy in the first place.

We need to have fat prisons.

>supports taxing people to give poor people shitty low-quality "health care"

>liberals suddenly care about heart disease after pushing the self-destructive fat acceptance movement

Yeah. You're going to hang first.

Wow you really worked hard on that, Wang.

people are alive now that would have been dead under ACA, m8. checkm8.

Wasn't the queen for Brexit?

There's more deaths per year to illegal immigrants than terrorism?

As seen in england, socialized healthcare doesnt solve thr obesity epidemic.

see

gr8 b8 m8

>I care about the poor

???

What about when Obamacare threw 2.6 million people off insurance?

Is it only bad when Trump does it?

You faggots did this to yourselves.

Does it blow your mind that someone can support healthcare and not support fat acceptance at the same time?
God I hate the two party system

Roko's Basilisk, friend.

You will never be able to escape your own shitposting.

If the President could keep Heart Disease out with a Wall, I'm sure he would.

This is the most misleading illustration I've ever seen and I've read entire threads dedicated to David Horsey's faggotry

I hear you guys like MLP over in Langley.

People on foodstamps loadup entire fucking carts of grape soda and processed foods. It's obvious that you have never worked at a grocery store.

Got you covered.

That comic is the exact opposite of what's happening.

they forgot to put guns on th-
oh wait that's another non-issue

Guess who disproportionately has the heart disease and diabetes. Cancer I don't know about.

>does it blow my mind that someone wants my money to pay for other people's healthcare despite my pathetic ability to have a shitty wage job to pay for my own.

No it doesn't. We're going to throw them out of helicopters though.

>My money should be used for other people's benefit
You are right, I don't give a shit about others, but at least I don't flaunt my faux moral superiority by using other people's money to pay for free shit.

The fallacy here is most health problems are self inflicted, smoking and diet would contribute to most of the top two factors (heart and cancer). Islam and crime however is not self inflected, but caused by others. Freedom Trumps.

I'm confused why the queen is depicted there.

On another note, David Rockefeller is kill.

Isn't British monarchy based?

>implying you give a shit about other people

It's the age of narcissism you fuckin salty faggot. Quit deluding yourself.

I bet you cry about how bees are dying but you don't bother to become a bee keeper.

There's still a lot of autistic sperging on Antifa's side.

>Honestly believing healthcare can stop people with no self control from stuffing their fat faces

I'm having a good giggle m88

>you don't give a shit about others.

I don't care about others more than I care about the continuation of society hence enforcing the law > free healthcare

Nigga, i got to take care of myself and my family well enough first before focusing on others.

The edits are hilarious it's the originals that make me want to drive a railroad spike through my head.

I hope Sup Forums breaks him like they did Uncle Ben.

>More people die from cancer than car accidents
>Better take off our seat belts and put on a blindfold when we drive

I'm just seeing a big list of mostly shit that has nothing to do with the government

This is the same government that subsidises corn syrup and let's people buy junk food with food stamps.

So they are saying that it's his responsability to find a cure for cancer and force ameriahsrts to not eat 5k caolries a day? Interesting.

More culture than corn syrup. Eatting and drinking a ton of corn syrup is not really any worse than drinking and eatting a ton of sugar.

2 deaths per year? so only 30 people died on 9/11?

He's so racist he deserves whatever he gets.

So your family is important for you buy not your best friends family when they need your tax dollars?

The Muslim problem is bigger then just Muslim terroism. Have you not seen what's happening to European countries that have took in large amounts of Muslim refugees

Onthe contrary, I love my fellow Americans. That's why I don't want allahu ackbar or illegals here.

>you don't give a shit about others.
Implying you don't either, you're just another virtue signalling liberal faggot like the others

You obviously don't care about us if your first impulse is to insult us then fish your hands in our pockets for loose change. Kill yourself faggot.

The Queen and Monarchy is based, and Garrison isn't very well read into it. Especially considering that I'm pretty sure Farage, who he depicts with Trump, would be against its abolition (though I don't know for sure).

Further, Garrison is Libertarian. For some reason, Libertarians don't think a Monarch can protect their rights but are perfectly willing to have their rights challenged in a system where a bunch of ravenous voters can take stuff from you.

Mandatory health and cooking class in school.

More VAT on unhealthy or processed food

Ha! Nice.

No and other's aren't obligated to care about me. You're entire shitposting bait here ASSUMES the government is just supposed to throw money at problems BY THE NUMBERS. Not be any sort of guiding principle. The government's role is to protect your rights, not to stop you from eating McDonalds and getting heart disease.

This is the reason why Preventative health care will never work.

We'd spend billions on it, and you'd get idiots saying "WHY ARE WE SPENDING BILLIONS ON PREVENTATIVE HEALTHCARE WHEN BARELY ANYONE GETS SICK!"

Just like you have idiots today saying "Why are we spending billions on our military when there aren't any wars."

The majority of humanity cannot comprehend prevention.

You only fight these causes because caring sells, all you activist can go fuck yourselves.

god I want to fuck erin so bad

I care about members of my own race. It means nothing to be a US citizen anymore so I don't give a shit about other US citizens.

This is actually a good point. Disney's "Nazis of the European" when?

Why do you have to make this about a moral high ground that you seem to think you have? Forcing me to pay for a service for others that I may never use is theft plain and simple, and by cutting this shit, we are doing the working class a favor.
So you think I should be compelled by force to give the fruit of my labor and hard work to completely unrelated people that I don't know or legitimately care about? Imagine if you were in a room with a couple of other guys. You have 100$ and they both have nothing. They really want candy and you don't but since they have you 2:1 they can just beat you up and take that 100$ away to use for the greater good of the room. Fair, right?
Also, privatizing health care would do tons more for getting rid of diseases and coming up with cures than forcing the government into it more like you fuckers seem to really want

Ahahaha!

Everybody laugh at this idiot!

Most of em were ratrace ladder climbing suits so that's not unlikely

>Heart disease
This is a problem with the eating habits of the average American, look at that fat fuck boogie, no amount of money thrown at healthcare is gonna stop that rolling ball of lard from having a heart attack.
>pollution related
What the fuck does that mean? Lower respitory disease technically could be put under this category but data would be incredibly fuzzy for this because what does and doesn't count as "Air polution-related". This is why we go directly by cause of death, not what that cause correlates with.
>Illegal immigrants
Nobody just drops dead from a bad case of the aliens. Homicide, obesity, accidents, etc. are all related to illegals. Nor did Trump use this as his justification, illegals are by nature breaking the law and they are substantially more prone to violent and non-violent crime.
>Islamic Jihadist Immigrants
Awfully particular there aren't you. Ignore that Rizwan Farook was in contact with local ISIS and al-Shabaab cells in America or that Omar Mateen had recently travelled to Saudi Arabia and dedicated his attack to ISIS. Besides a travel ban is completely constitutional.

Yes.
Why is this so hard to understand?

Horsey is a fucking madman

Depends how it's set up. Some HMO's in America have started working with companies they're supplying insurance to. They come in a few times a year, and give some general health advice, some body fat tests, or whatever - and in return the company (and by extension the employees) get a better rate. Building gyms at your offices reduces the cost even further (and really - over a couple of years pays for the gym in itself). Building a company culture of health is actually fairly effective.

>tfw not enough robots yet

Maybe the electoral college has too many NSA agents?

OP is the most zelous Trump Supporter here, he believes Trump can cure Cancer and Heart disease.
OP thinks Trump is the 2nd comming of Christ.
Also
>air pollution
You must be fucking autistic.

the smallest minority is the individual

Why is it considered selfish for me to want to do my own thing and give money to the charities I want, but it's "compassion" for you to want to force me to give you and other 500 lb SJWs my money?

>its only like 2 terrorists attacks!
>like only 50 people died lmao jeez we've got more

>Building a company culture of health is actually fairly effective.

Because we currently have something to contrast it against. But when it's endemic, it gets taken for granted. Just like the relative peace afforded to us by the US military.

>implying that nation-wide terror over terrorist attacks skyrocketing isn't important

also chemo and bypasses aren't gonna DO shit until people stop eating LIKE shit.

Came someone photoshop this as hillary or obama and have like.

500k dead in syria.
money flooded to hardline islamists.
etc.
etc.
Oh here! boys who call themselves girls cant go into the girls bathroom! there I fixed it!

"Two deaths per year to Islamic Jihadist immigrants."

There's this thing called 9/11...

>less healthcare
>less sick people because they all fucking die
How is this a bad thing?

>like only 50 people died lmao jeez we've got more
>people are of no value
>we could make more sometime
>if we need them
youtu.be/BpaRouocBes