Im thinking of leaving burger land my state has no apartments and raising rents sky high

im thinking of traveling to leaf land, everyone is taking everything and i dont have time to travel all away across the country to live bum fuck nowhere, and commieforina is shit Any leafs wanna tell me why i shouldnt.

>lives in commiefornia
>thinks its shit
>wants to live in commiefornia: the country

You can solve most of your problems by moving one or three states east.

i dont live in commie fornia i live in nevada

self bump

i guess i cant get any help

Minimum rent for a 1 bedroom apartment here is $1000 in most places that aren't filled with cockroaches and bed bugs.

So good luck

>my state has no apartments
mfw

honest to god if you can't make it in america, you can't make it fucking anywhere.

everything is cheap as shit here compared to every other western nation

are you white and not cucky? move to texas, we need more white skin in the game around here.

That burger looks absolutely fucking disguisting.what a waste of an animals life

i live in fucking vegas man all the jews take everything here, and arizona has nothing either

im white and not cucky i might consider texas if i have nothing

And whats wrong,do you not perform services or sell goods for the exchange of federal reserve notes? If not you will have the same problem anywhere you go

Fuck off we're full of niggers already.

Just don't move to Auckland New Zealand.
A 4 bedroom tear down from 1940 will probably cost you around $1 million USA dollars.
Not to mention our citys been flooded by third worlders that hate each other and hate white people.

This
American Dream is only dead if your lazy even then just pop out 3 kid and get 10k+ in taxes

move to the south / midwest

cheap as shit out here, lots of space, and growing job market since spics are leaving

Your cuck of a president still wants more tho

I recognize that 666x666

im literally a 18 year old guy trying to make it by with a relative while my mother is heading too Mexico for a food business she is starting.

yeah you're right.

My brother is a fucking bartender, no college at all. Has a nice ass apartment, his own car, pays his own insurance. And he takes a trip to the bahamas 1-2 times a year.

I have no clue wtf these people are spending their money on

We're working on "fixing" it. Based Bernier for the win or otherwise President Trump better invade us with tanks and shit. We got the oil for you burgers!

Well you gotta do something. Work or join the army if u need a babbiesitter

how do you even eat that?

i could find an apartment in vegas over the internet and get an approved application in like 39 minutes

quit blaming "da joos" just because you're an unemployed nigger no one wants to live near

Canada is more cucked than Commiefornia. Canada is a country literally run for the benefit of foreigners. All of the institutions, whether political, academic, advertising, the press are orientated towards immigrants. We have incredibly high housing costs (thanks to immigration) and high unemployment (thanks to immigration). Canada is a scam country.

This. Leafbro speaks mad truthbombs. Don't believe the (((hype))).

we all in the same boat. i live in cali and want to move but i can't think of anywhere worth moving to. even places that are arguably better are full of nigs and spics. unless you have money this is a problem you can't outrun.

canada and america are colonies

This. Just this :(

canada and america are colonies

Where? If you're in a major city center then you're looking in the worng places. I live in nevada and have no problem finding places

I just had a burger, it was delicious.

Learn Russian and move to Russia my friend. It will be the biggest economy in 2030 after westerners dried up their pensions and social security and have civil wars against jews, muslims and niggers and become commies themselves. Move while everything is cheap!

Fuck off Colorado is full. Go live with the leafs

Difference is we never told the (((Queen))) to go fuck herself. We've been cucking to England for centuries. So much that our flag has a damn leaf for a symbol. A leaf? Not a constellation of stars or a sword or a trident or anything cool...

Stay. Join the boulder City range off of 93. Like minded individuals are welcome. Invest yourself damn you. Nevada is a giant but silent strength.

What's rent like at a nice, upper-middle-class style apartment around a decent city?

I'm paying ~$1400/mo for a nice 2bed/2bath at a big complex with pools, weight room, etc. in a big city in Texas.

Will do

I've lived in Vegas two different times in my life but both times I was in the USAF. It's a seething fuckhole of a town. All the apartment complexes are letting in section 8 niggers and beaners and methhead whites. I left when I got an assignment. Never looked back. You don't need to move to Canada. There are plenty of places to live that are not the Hell on Earth called Las Vegas.

Auckland in New Zealands similar.
Probably comparable to living in London but more expensive, less transportation, less jobs, less attractive woman.
Can't wait until either the ponzy scheme comes crashing down or I move out of the city.
This city probably much like your Canadian city's was a 8/10 about 5 years ago.
Today I would rate it a 2/10 for quality.

honest answer: el paso

Why would you think Canadia is cheaper?

Go to Newfoundland, PEI or Nova Scotia. Mostly all white. Especially Newfoundland.

Seconding Newfoundland. Great place.

1K for a small room inside of a shitty apartment here

Come home, white men

Texas has already lost. Open your eye.
Half the population of Texas are illegals. Entire towns, nothing but hispanic. Large swaths of big cities are meggikan.

>Implying you'll get a job or housing anywhere decent in Canada

Mate, just move to corn country. Real estate outside of the huge cities is dirt cheap, the people are friendly as fuck, and the winters scare off the shittier brown folk.

Why the hell are the living conditions here so shitty when it comes to apartments?

They charge out the ass on rent and the apartment isn't even that nice!

Decent 1 room apartments charge upwards of $2000 a month!

What the fuck?

I live in a 1 room shit apartment for $450 and it was in abysmal condition before i moved In.

It's much nicer now but still.

>it's too hard to live in the third worst state in the union
>I have time to relocate to another fucking country but not enough time to go to literally any of the surrounding states that have lower standard of living

This is why nobody takes Californians seriously. Get the fuck out, i don't even want to share a planet with you.

Fuck off we're full.

Whatever you do dont move here.
We are fucking full and we dont appreciate spic mogrels here.

You're looking at $1400 for a one bedroom apartment. My last 3 condos of varying age and size were between $1400 and $1600. I've been out of a major city for 2 years now and it looks like a 1 bedroom shithole is $1500 a month and my last place is about 1700 plus hydro.

Leafanon is right, the government, media and institutions favor immigrants heavily and it has a very noticeable OY VEY resonance cascade.

>that file name

You have to go back faggot.

With a forklift, it's like you're not even a burger. There are small loans available from Walmart to get a scoop attached to your gopher.