Sup Forums, i have a plan to fuck with the liberal scum that is my school

Sup Forums, i have a plan to fuck with the liberal scum that is my school

the school has a dumb equality club and scholarships for minorities, rainbow-haired transtrenders everywhere, etc

my plan is as follows: print off a fuck ton of kekistan, nazi, and black lives don't matter flags, get a fuck ton of tape, and put them all around the school

now i've already printed them off and tested with a kekistan flag and it went brilliant. the principle went on the announcements and had a fucking speech about it

pics on request

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'll just drop it here

the reason hippies disappeared is because of shows like dharma & greg, we should make more of them

cheк'д

Do it, make them thinks they are the minorities and nazis still rule.

ur gonna git expelled bro
probs best 2 stop while ur a head.

nah, i've done it multiple times at this point
won't get caught
check'd

THIS IS OP HOLY SHIT

Pics please.

Make a website so people know it's just for the keks and the media don't use you to indoctrinate normies

that'd get me caught
the purpose is to offend them
keks are only for us

If you pussy out now OP you are going to hell. Those digits surpass your own free will.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Nice get
Don't get kicked out of sccchoool tho
Le backlash probs not worth it kidda

Also
>you have to be 18 to post here

i'm a senior my dude

I retract, kek obliges you user. Godspeed.

Within 5 posts!

Kek wills it on this holy day.

It must be done user and you have been chosen.

here are the pics

only a little bit of them, just reached in and grabbed some

God be with you, Son of Man.

shaliday
good luck in this hate crime

if anyone want to knows where, just ask

Don't give too much away, liberals watch this place. The enemy's spies are everywhere.

Kek wills the fuck out of this youngfag.

Dont do it if your School has cameras everywhere. Think about all the worst possible outcomes before you commit.

i know, that's why i have plans to cover it up

use tardy passes and nurse excuses each attack

For what purpose other than to give them more ammo?

Is this a false flag?

i know the blind spots and i know where to hit where it counts

nah, i just like to watch the world burn in the name of Kek

Kek wills it

Mirin that helmet broski.

DO IT
DO IT!!!!!
DEUS VULT!
THE NUMBERS HAVE BEEN CHECKED. GO FORTH.

All white people are rayxis n nazis n shieet so what is there to lose DESU SENPAI

If anything the purple pilled gen z kids will think its funny as fuck and turn more red

op here, this thread has been willed to kek

OP, I hope you're using a shitty old printer that doesn't leave yellow dots that will lead them right to you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Printer_steganography

did the same thing at my school, except with Trump stickers. I'm 6' 4" and put them in places really hard to reach, they were there for at least a week. God, the triggering.

it's fine

i used a printer provided by my apartment complex to print them as well as their computer

i have this planned out

Do it but do it sneaky like.
Make Kek proud and all of his disciples

godspeed user, kek is on your side

I know you're new to Sup Forums but we have IDs on this board and you're namefagging. There isnt a need to say OP here every goddamn post.

I'm curious, how many highschoolers are aware of Sup Forums, kek, and all of our other memes? Whats the consensus on Trump?

witnessed, godspeed user.

nice newfag pointing out, i will admit

not sure how many know, i only know a few that are even aware of Sup Forums

Print timestamps are encoded in all of the yellow dot data on your pages. I hope you have a reasonable story for where you were every single time those got printed out.

CONFIRMED CHAMPION OF KEK

pic of the kekistan flag that started this project

made a good sacrifice

That's what started it? I was expecting something bigger

explain how they can find me

i'm covering up my tracks with cleaning off the fingerprints, doing it inbetween classes, gonna use passes and whatnot when i can't

the printer is not mine nor is the computer

OP just xerox the pages
you printed out to kill the yellow dot data

This is of course, going to extremes. I highly doubt your school authority figures are going to go to such autistic measures to catch you for shitposting

just covering up my tracks to prepare for the extreme

Avoid autistic memes, most people will not get it, stick to mainstream symbolism and slogans.

Also, Kek has blessed you

OP is lucky, every single square inch of my high school is covered with a security camera. Thought about starting a Republican club in my school, but I never fell through. The ultimate goal was shitposting.

that's what i'm doing, pretty much

kekistan flag looks like ww2 german flag, people can connect the dots

not for EVERY attack. that's a flag in itself jeez. be absent for ONLY 1/3 of attacks and NO more than 1/2

Go forth, warrior of kek preserver of the white race

Praying right now and for all the soldiers of this holy war.
You could also use a black marker,its faster and easier.

noted

are you putting up signs right now?

Checked for Kek wills it. Use gloves and OpSec user. Don´t be a martyr for such a task.

Still, post results and Kekspeed. Free speech is something the Left has completely forgotten about in their cultural marxist ways and they need to get it back into their thick idiot skulls.

You high-schooler alt-lite redditors are cringy and not welcome on this catholic board of peace.

kekistan is stupid
you a nazi or not

dont listen to this non country

ebin

>gonna use passes

Are you fucking retarded bro? That's how they will track you. They just check the printer steganography, see that the first batch of papers was printed at 11:22 AM on Thursday, and the second batch at 1:10 PM Friday, and then say "Hey look, those are both ten minutes after OP checked out those passes for the computer labs!"

>You high-schooler alt-lite redditors are cringy and not welcome
Agreed. This place has gone to shit since Trump because of the influx of these annoying little shits.

>A local highschool is going to go through such lengths for a senior prank
Just be aware OP, my high school barred seniors from graduating for pranks. Not sure if that's just an Ohio thing though.

He already said he printed them at home dumbass

>not wanting to trigger a school of shithead kids
I'm sorry I thought this was Sup Forums

He isnt printing them at school, user

>he printed them at home dumbass

>the printer is not mine nor is the computer

kill yourself retard

Little pages are puny. You've gotta go BIG! And colorful.

But good luck and godspeed user!

>kys yourself
Follow your advice.

Make sure not to print off at a school printer and you'll be A-ok, what uni if I may ask?

These fucking digits don't lie. Kek has drafted you into his service. Good luck with this, user

i will.

and OP that doesn't deliver is a faggot

It doesn't matter whether or not he used their computers, he still would be taking out a pass and they could see the time that he checked out and how it coincides with the timestamps encoded into the yellow dot data on the paper. I hope you don't try to commit any crimes because you'd be caught so fast it'd be funny

dude, i printed out miles away from the school at a different time

give us a timestanp

Top Kek or no Kek.

this is gonna be one hell of a dirty secret for me, god damn

talked this over with friends that live really far off, they don't know where i live or where i go to school

fuck

let me think about the plans

my discord is Vanux#6152 for those who want to talk and discuss this

Just don't do anything stupid. I can imagine the CNN headline.

lol prepare to be sacrificed on the altar of KEK if you get caught.

You probably wont though youre just putting up printouts ffs. I recommend not using passes for when you do it, just go on a bathroom break and do it. How long could it take for you to go around and put them up?

Im just wondering how you think you'll do it with no one else in the hallways.

If you do get caught and asked why you did it just say "for the lulz" and nothing else.

gonna bring all of this on discord, so if you fags wanna see, just send me a message

Look at your numbers kid.
I seriously think you should do this.

trust me, i will

Buy a Yamaka and wear it while you're doing this.

Sure

discord is being a fag at the moment god damn it

>88
Where are the pics op

scroll up

I have a feeling that this might be in the news soon.

THIS

If digits OP must play "Erika" over school PA

OP is a warrior of kek, user must commit or be damned by his prophet.

Those digits are Kek's blessing.
Godspeed OP

discord is down atm, gonna accept the invites and whatnot later

You're a moron, number 1.

It's not gonna make anything better, as they will victimize themselves and make themselves look persecuted.

Number 2, You're gonna get caught. Xerox the fucking pages and don't use a fucking pass.

Kekism is shit, and cringeworthy. Stay in school and make something meaningful out of your life.

Just do the kekistani stuff. A normie with an outside perspective will sort of understand why people would be upset at nazi stuff and "black lives don't matter". People getting upset at a fictional country of people who worship a cartoon frog will just look like hyper-autists.

So your plan is to be a 14 year old edgelord?

quit being a tryhard faggot also you must be 18 to post here

You have been blessed, my child. Deus Vult.

Be well, prosper, and make it until the next day. You must do this: for God wills it.

Deus Vult.

God doesn't will Kekism you fucking idiot.

this thread is fucking great

deus vult

>this fucking idiot kid that buys into honeypot shit and gives his personal info out to Sup Forums gets these kinds of gets

the fuck

criminally under rated

Amazon has some for like $3. You have no reason NOT to do this.