Do things like these happen often in America? Are there no consequences?

Do things like these happen often in America? Are there no consequences?
youtube.com/watch?v=EuW707QmJYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
newjersey.news12.com/news/shawn-custis-man-charged-in-violent-millburn-home-invasion-pleads-not-guilty-1.5608821
heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cant we get this video trending?
blm hate it when the evidence is contrary to their narrative.

>Do things like these happen often in America?
Yes. Niggers act like niggers very often here.

This shit even happens in white majority states in America. Americans are cucked beyond belief.

Yes, literally every day. Nigs are psychos who pray on the weak the most.

>Are there no consequences?
In High School, not really. Nigs run wild. They then take that out to the streets and get locked up and spend their lives in crime before dying at 23 from a drive-by.

It's not like Europe where our justice system lets them go if they're black. The second they deal with an actual cop, they're fucked. Most are so stupid they plead out to a felony the second they get picked up.

Depends on the area. In the Deep South, this nig would be hunted down and beaten half to death by white students.

>britbong says that America is cucked because blacks beat up a literal retard
>proceeds to let Achmed fuck his wife despite being "mentally sound".
lol

BAD HOME TRAINING FOR THIS YOUTH

No, you literally can't. Videos like these can't go viral, (((they))) will make sure.

>it's impossible so don't even try, stupid goyim!

Im going to start tweeting the video to all the BLM groups.
Ive got half hr to kill, and im bored.

Yet another nigger being a nigger.
>Where my mudda fuggin phone?!
I guess the use of violence instead of being an adult about it and discussing it with teachers is non-existent for this nigger.

Ohhh what ever happened to helping out your fellow whites in a time of need.

Funny thing is that fatso could probably wipe the floor with that scrawny fuck

Future prison resident.

That "Black kid" is mixed race. He's asking where that fat white kid put his phone and accusing him of stealing it.

He's being a little rough, but what the fuck, haven't any of you retards ever been to high school?

He's wrong for hitting the white guy but it wasn't racially motivated it seems.

>resident

that's not how you spell bitch.

Yea but usually they're only "special needs" after the fight

>Delivering near fatal blows to a retarded kid for taking your phone

I said he was wrong for that, but it's fucking High School. Everybody is loaded up with testosterone.

Man, carrot top has anger issues.

>He's being a little rough, but what the fuck, haven't any of you retards ever been to high school?
Ya, and no one fucking tried to kill a retard at my school.

>He's being a little rough
>a little
It's never okay to hit a retard you apologist little beta faggot.

In schools no, there are no consequences at all. Thank the Jews again
Wrong. It's all the blacks

Nope. Not an excuse to attempt to murder someone.

Put the nigger in the gas chamber.

Yes.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>a ginger saves the day
made me hmmm

low quality bait.

I hope someone accuses you of stealing their phone in a bar one day, beats you up, and then uploads the video online.

Yes and yes.

Nice. Please tell me he ded.

Apparently he stole the niggers phone.

>another nigger beating up on another special needs kid
i have been to high school. that's how i know this was racially motivated, like the majority of nigger on white attacks are. do you seriously not know how much hatred and resentment black people have for whites? they wont come out and say they targeted someone because he's white, but it's the truth.

lets just agree that within the next 25years all remaining surviving white people need to go to iceland and build a fucking dome around it

he has to live around niggers

sup shitskin

is the white kid actually retarded ?

This, fat people are actually pretty strong just because they have such mass.

>apologist faggot
Guessing you went to school with blacks? All white schools don't deal with this

Why is that ebil white devil assaulting that kangz fist with his face

bump
GET THIS FUCKING TRENDING ON TWATTER NOW

#BLMphone DO IT NIGGERS

>nigger in high school punching mentally retarded kid in the head multiple times while pushed up against a wall
>niggers (women included) have more testosterone
>but come on man, the gentle giant dindu nuffin!

Race war when?

>loaded up with testosterone
Clearly not this guy because he couldn't even get a good enough hit to knock this white kid out. Quit defending this nigger just because you want to watch your wife get fucked by a BBC you cuck fuck.

In public schools yes. There's almost no overhead of student actions in public schools. Faculty is encouraged to enforce zero tolerance policy but they don't. Instead they opt to just punish both the aggressor and the victim equally regardless of the situation or the amount of evidence. Most public schools have cameras all over the place in order to cut down on in school crime but faculty doesn't use these cameras to enforce zero tolerance policy.

To explain it a little more I have an anecdote. I was in high school and nearing the end of the year this mexican kid was picking on my friend Dannon in the hallway during lunch. He was trying to instigate him into a fight by throwing things at him, getting in his face and pushing him around. I stepped between the two and told him to fuck off. Me and Dannon walked away from the situation to deescalate the situation. Instead of walking away this mexican kid gets a whole posse of his cholo friends to follow us around the hallways. Eventually he grabbed me by the hood of my jacket to get me to fight him. I stared him in the face and he swung at me. Fight happens blah blah but we both get suspended. The beginning of the next year he's back even though this was his 5th fight that year and my first. The fight happened in front of a camera, almost every camera in the school captured his posse following us and when the principal met with my parents to discuss the event when asked by my dad to see the camera footage the principal said that it didn't matter because of zero tolerance policy.

This happens far too often in public schools because the staff is too afraid to punish anyone. They don't want to seem racist or having favoritism.

Zero tolerance destroyed American school systems because it removes responsibility and justice. Students can beat up anyone they want knowing they won't be punished and if they are knowing it won't be their fault because the victim is "just as much at fault".

anyone got the story behind this

It ended up being in his left pocket.

Stupid fucking spics

there's no proof the retard took his phone. this is just a nigger acting on his true impulses to stomp on somone weaker than him that he knows wont fight back. quit trying to pretend this is normal whatsover. it's serial killer behavior.

Niggers and school don't mix well. I went to public schools that were about 40% black, and they are like animals. They refuse to learn, refuse to behave, and are constantly chimping out.

There's a reason why "white flight" is so prevalent in America. And it's not because whites are racist.

You mean do niggers often beat up handicapped white kids in America?

Yes they do.

Is there more info on when this happened?

The video you mean?

The good news is the guy got life in prison.

>foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

>blue jeans
>sweater tucked in
>sneakers

Was this taken in 1987?

Niggers always got some bullshit excuse to attack people.

Yo dat nigga gots my banana.
dats fo slavery yaherdma
idungeeafuk

found it if anyone interested
newjersey.news12.com/news/shawn-custis-man-charged-in-violent-millburn-home-invasion-pleads-not-guilty-1.5608821

smelly nigger got caught atleast, filth deserves electric chair with no kfc last meal
Filthy vile nigger

no, it is, its just that racism isnt actually a bad thing

found it thanks

This got msm attention for one day:

heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

Then MSM tried to say the niggers were the victims

Going to school with niggers is the ultimate redpill

Prove me wrong

Yes it's common. I was bullied like this too. Feels bad senpai

nigger robs a house

if they'd just let us start lynching niggers again instead of going through the pussified legal system, things would be better for everyone

Does anyone have more info on where/when this happened though?

>7777
KEK HAS SPOKEN GET THIS TRENDING

#BLMphone

Stop projecting your cuckolding fetish, it's weird as fuck.

>Wrong. It's all the blacks
Wrong. Three of my bullies were white, one was latino. The latino was fat and easy to escape, the whites beat the shit out of me

The title of the video's changed, wtf?

No, YOU STOP PROJECTING YORU KEKOLDING FETISH.

See the movie bully, I know, but there's this one scene where the poor kid gets picked on, then e fights back and gets punished for it. Agreed zero tolerance is fucked and just doesn't work.

i can not. i just wish i could force my dad to go through public school with niggers. he got to go to a nice private school with pretty much only whites.in those public schools, you gotta stand your ground against niggers or they'll bully you to suicide without any consequences.

The retard violated NAP, he fucking deserved it.

I don't know man just a few years ago we would beat up the niggers for bein niggers

Why?

what's the issue here?

I've beaten up people for taking my shit and refusing to give it back as well

to shame the niggers and redpill the masses about black on white daily crime , violence and racism

But are you black?

>supporting lynch mob
>supporting black lynch mob

it was 1 on 1. there was no "mob"

fatty shouldn't have stolen

>All white schools don't deal with this
kek you are correct, I was blessed

>they wont come out and say they targeted someone because he's whit

In my high school they did, all the time.
I went to high school when "The Knockout Game" was gaining popularity years ago and it happened all the time in my school. Random white people, girls and boys, some freshmen some seniors, would just get attacked and beaten at random by niggers.
I sat right by the nig lunch table and I hear them all the time bragging about beating white people, punching freshman girls so their books fall down and make a splat noise, the works. And they all laugh at that shit, it's funny to them the way it's funny to us to see a kitty cat play piano.

Nigs are truly animals.

S H A D I L A Y ! kek wills it!
This little shit should be in prison.

Violence over a iPhone 7?

Shit doesn't even have a headphone jack.

Were they acting like the Latino though?

This is actually pretty good ammo, user.

Stuff like that doesn't happen very often, but even once is too much.

Field it to the masses.

I'm mad. I want to actually do something about this. How can we spread this to advocacy groups?

The good news is the forced integration policy is working exactly the opposite of how they wanted. All the people forced to school with blacks are racist as fuck

This

No, not at all. Just violent, aggressive white bullies.

>Faggot emo neet steals phone
>doesn't deserve to get rekt

pol/ will defend this.

>guilty until proven innocent
>we must trust all victims!

Hi, lacy green

They need to be given a reward for killing the niger, they probably saved the state several hundred thousand in welfare that would have been paid to the nigger over it's lifetime

In the big cities maybe. I live in a 1mil+ population center in TX and there's always stupid bullshit happening.

It's a lot different out in the country/suburbs though. Like my highschool had 1 black kid. He was pretty cool.

>couldn't even wobble him
That guy has no power

A lot of the niggers in America are mixed. Mixed ones can often be worse. Their white DNA elevates them above pure African niggers, yet they still maintain the savage r-selected rabid nigger mentality

I don't care much for blacks, but if he is a thief, he has become black by choice. Who do you hate more, the ignorant nigger, or the willful one?

>faggot steals phone
>gets what's coming to him

I don't see the problem here desu. if you steal shit you deserve to get pummeled

can confirm. the place i used to party at had a "no blacks allowed" type of policy
>stole his phone
this claim comes from a guy,who isnt even sure the retard took his phone, beating up on that retard for his phone, that the retard obviously doesnt have. fuck your bait

Oh for fuck's sake that's getting roughed up, not "beat up". He's just teaching him a lesson like you would if a dog pissed on the floor and you rubbed its nose in it.

>white boi is innocent despite violating the NAP
>a few soft punches while weighing 300 lbs is somehow the worst thing ever

grow up, nu-male

in flint michigan 10 year old niggers blow white peoples heads off at stop signs just to take their iphones

im not kidding in the slightest

Kek wills it!