Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Rogan: I'll start: He's too humble

Prove you're not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Rogan: I'll start: He's too humble

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.joerogan.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He tries too hard to make a difference to others.

Stop spamming these "prove your not" threads, faggot, fuck off

he made cuck brah and schpoop famous

SHILLS GET OUT
YOU'RE GETTING ANGRY BECAUSE HE'S GOING TO BE PRESIDENT IN 2020

He's friends with Bill Hicks.

He became a meme after the show got to his head. The early episodes (1 to about 200 or so) were good entry level redpilling. He hits the mark every once in a while but most of the time its just annoying to hear

>muh pot
>muh ufc
>muh elk meat
>muh exogenous ketones
>Jamie pull that shit up

shills kettlebells but can't pull things up himself

He thinks open borders are a good idea...

>shills believing main stream media

he has to much hair

>dude weed lmao
>look at that chimpansee lol xD
>ufo's are real man
>ayahuasca and water tanks :DD

>>dude weed lmao
>>look at that chimpansee lol xD
>>ufo's are real man
>>ayahuasca and water tanks :DD
bro those are all good ideas
Rogan didn't think of that too, did he ?!?!?!

DUDE WEED LMAO

>>>>BALD

>Rogan
>humble

I don't like his commentary for WWE

He is a worthless pothead
But he hunts so I love him.

He changes his views to that of his guests.

He was the worst character on News Radio

He's a conspiracy nut

Fear Factor was a terrible show

He couldn't keep The Man Show from being cancelled

His dick too large
also for a comedian he's really very unfunny

this too

/rogan/ rundown
>joe rogan is an interstellar water person from the bottom of the Atlantic ocean
>was the teacher of Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, John the baptist, Eddie Bravo, Pythagoras, Immanuel Kant, (possibly) Thomas Paine,
>Has experienced all 12 Levels of human Consciencness, and achieved ALPHA BRAIN
>invented 12-D Chess, can move a Deca-Bishop with his mind
>His mind folds infinitely into itself
>has actually commissioned the Bogs for work before
I'm just scratching the tip of the iceberg in this post. I mean some of it is satire but this guy literally owns half of the earth and we don't know it. He's basically one of the few forces against the Globalists.
Some say he is actually commissioned by some of G-d's arch angels to protect the earth, alongside the (((bog)))danoffs
rare

Ayyy lmao dude the universe

Oo oo I'll have a go!

He's a complete cuck shill globalist disinformation artist.

underrated

top kek

dude did you know we're the universe, observing itself?

Far from red pilled

He's too friendly

Joe needs to stop doing coke.

We should join his forum
forums.joerogan.net/

Jamie pull up that video of the tigers mauling that dude...what was I talking about? 10 reasons why weed is beneficial

>Conspiracy theorist
>literally believed people had not gone to the moon
>weed cuck that only see benefits of weed
>5'8
>liberal shill

>water person
American ingenuity at its finest guys.

He is left

i wish that sloppy stoner would stim up desu

he's psychologically depended on weed and has dudebro knowledge
He's not actually that intelligent, just more intelligent than his listeners.

He won't smoke DMT on his podcast

Rogan has provided me with hundreds if not thousands of hours of entertainment since he started his podcasts in 2011. I have listened to almost every podcast he has to offer, except the ones where he has UFC/MMA guys on because I don't really care about that stuff.

The podcast is 7/10, with the annoying parts of Rogan being that you can't criticize weed (look up the epic Steven Crowder shit show for that one) and although he tries to be humble, lots of times he just comes off as a rich douche bag. Talking about buying brand new sports cars, thinking it's normal to travel all over the world, etc.

Rogan won that discussion with Crowder, though.

He's a gatekeeper that low key promotes modern Satanism and Moral Relativism.

these "prove you're not a blind follower" threads are cancer
do your own homework and stop b8ing for ammunition, sharefags
>saged and hidden

His show is sometimes boring.

>Goes on unfunny, way too long tangent, expanding too much on a small funny comment while laughing every other sentence, trying to get the guest to laugh as well, but he seldom does

lol dumbass. joe sperged out and wouldn't drop it. he stopped having a conversation and it became a temper tantrum. he didn't win, he just reminded us of why we think italians are a bunch of niggers.

there's not a single blind follower of rogan on Sup Forums. he is constantly criticized

He's more interesting to listen to when I'm high. When I'm not smoking weed I don't really have the patience to sit through a 2 hour show.

His roundhouse kicks are too clean

How? Rogan spazzed out 100%, almost to the level of a sperg-out. Crowder repeatedly said he didn't even want to enter the discussion, and Rogan forced the discussion there and then had an autism-attack when his precious weed was 'attacked' in a very light way.

that's a nice photograph

He doesn't smoke enough DMT

I liked when he had that super funny and interesting comedian Tom Papa on

Why dont you save it then?

>Being way too into talking about men cumming and making a *spllrrt* noise every single time it's brought up (most often by Joe himself, and almost every other podcast)
>Mushrooms are an intelligent lifeform that tries to communicate with us through the high you get when you ingest them... bro

Dude that's like a great idea
I'm feeling a really good vibe in this thread
I'm thinking about saving it, actually. Thanks man.

>to prove youre not a blind follower, blindly follow me
Really activates my almonds

Dan Pena said it perfectly. He thinks he's outside of the box when in reality he isn't.

Or maybe you're blind not following him.

he takes hormones like some tranny, he's always into some bullshit that's typical of californians/celebrities

>ALPHA BRAIN
>DUDE WEED
>UFC
ALPHA BRAIN
DUDE WEED
UFC
>ALPHA BRAIN
>DUDE WEED
>UFC
ALPHA BRAIN
DUDE WEED
UFC
>ALPHA BRAIN
>DUDE WEED
>UFC
ALPHA BRAIN
DUDE WEED
UFC

>but, like, there shouldn't even BE a president, man.

>I'm reading this book about coyotes

i hate almost everything about him. super dumb and obnoxious

>I'm thinking about saving it, actually. Thanks man.
No problem m8 im sure there are some Youtube tutorials to help you if needed just search "How to save memes" or something similar

He praises his being moderate and open minded, but ends up being a condescending, sceptic ignoramus

Apart from a few things such as hunting and MMA he knows virtually nothing useful nor enriching. He truly has wasted his life on cheap entertainment, weed and shit he finds on youtube. Sad.

lol he had Alex Jones on the podcast just to make fun of him, and to show everyone that he's a crazy person

he literally said that in his last podcast with that girl who shit herself in front of putin

Hey I'm actually like really into cross tectonic vibe communicating.
Did you hear about that yet, bro?

He didn't kill that guy on Fear Factor

>>I'm reading this book about coyotes

he's been reading the coyote book for like 2 fucking years

He's the kind of guy where if I go up to him and say "I don't like weed or isolation tanks and I don't think ufos taught humans language by giving us psychedelic fungus" and he'll probably get red in the face and start yelling at you

>he's been reading the coyote book for like 2 fucking years
top kek

Joe Rogan is a rare breed in that he has so little insight into anything he talks about. He has never said anything worth listening to

he's a "centrist"

Why is he so bald and pig like in appearance?

I have a higher IQ than him

God?

Keto, bro ;)

He fell for the DUDE WEED LMAO meme.

>in to the trash he goes

nope just a dipshit with an above average IQ

"wasted his life"
£££££

He repeats all he time on his show that he thinks we should have open borders...
>calls out shill
>makes no counter argument to facts stated
Hmmmm

TRT

*pulls mic closer*

He's a smug faggot. He says shit then backpedals hard as fuck by playing semantics gymnastics and acting like the other person is being unreasonable or crazy when Joe's acting like a faggot.

>i was just joking i'm a comedian breh

everytime he gets called on his shit

His penis is too big

>1 post by this id

>centrist
He's as much a centrist as a trans-woman is a woman
Listening to his arguments is infuriating. I've listened to a few where he is quick to call someone an ideologue, when he will literally not accept any facts or statistics on things such as THC/CBD and their usefulness in medicine
I'm suprised the cuck has such a following. He's literally a teenager with too much money and a bullshit show for spewing the most "enlightening" garbage he found on the internet the night before.

He is extremely fucking repetitive

Like even at my highest on coke I don't repeat shit as much as he does

His standup sucks ass.

Podcast is good though.

>name 1 (one) criticism you have of Rogan
poor man's 'Happy Meal' (((intellectual))) with C.T.E.

>force against globalists
>literally says "you shouldn't tell people they can't come here just because they were born on a different patch of land with made up borders, that's just stupid"
Pick one

>Hey I'm actually like really into cross tectonic vibe communicating.
Thats really basic entry level stuff man im on some Inter-dimensional underwater Morse code

He is the modern day Nietzsche tbf.

> if it's a UFC fighter it's going to be relatively boring if you're not interested in the UFC, rarely do serious things get discussed with them
> if it's a comedian other than Joey Diaz or one of Rogan's friends, it's going to be a huge variance in quality from the deepest blue pill to deepest red pill, even within the same episode
> if it is a Joey Diaz expect to experience real life in a difficult to take non-pill sized form
> if it's a famous person of some kind expect it to be another shitty bluepill about celebrity life
> if it's a legitimate scientist expect Rogan to make a complete ass of himself as he repeats the same shit he's said in the last dozen podcasts, possibly about: technological butterflies, DMT dream realities, and isolation tanks

> every episode will have Rogan use a poor vocabulary consisting of "Fascinating" "Strange /Wierd /Bizarre" and "Merc'd"

well i was just wondering if you wanted to try communicating with tectonics with me right now
I'm sorry i didn't mean to disrupt your Rogan light

Eddie Bravo didn't know Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald.

Not even joking. Rogan has this retard on his show all the fucking time.

he has fucking terrible taste in music

Just one?
>Dude weed, like weed dude
>fuckin the establishment bro
>1000s of religions is proof than nothing is real
>fuckin Trump on twitter bro

>I call everyone a motherfucking retarded ugly fatass nigger monkey fuckface, were friends bro, I l like you *looks at Jamie laughing*