Tumbling down

>being investigated by the FBI
>national security adviser forced to resign
>making baseless accusations on twitter
Should Trump just resign? His administration has been nothing but an embarrassment to our country this past 2 months. We cant possibly tolerate this bullshit for 4 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Tumbling down
More like
>Trumpling down

>Should Trump just resign?
But Pence would be boring in comparison, don't take away the entertainment.

It has been entertaining, but shit is getting kind of serious with North korea, repealing obamacare, Russia, etc. At least Pence is a politician who knows what hes doing. Electing a eccentric game show host was a mistake.

>Electing a eccentric game show host was a mistake.
No shit :^)

I mean I guess it wouldn't be half as bad if he wasn't also a complete moron.

I wanna see USA burning down :') Not that I have anything against Americans, but I wanna see you guys learn a lesson lol The whole world saw this coming lol

Pah, fake news and all. I doubt he will resign on his own.

Nope.

4 more years bud.

Sage

*eight

I've watched politics for a long time, never seen spergouts like this. Unpredictable situation, but I think he might actually pop. He's started zoning out in fucking press conferences. Coping mechanism or brain disease, you decide.

4 years? No fucking way we're going for 8 nigga. This is entertaining as fuck, most powerfull nation in the world is led literally by a retarded child with lots of daddy money. This shit is glorious

Fuck off shills
There is NO EVIDENCE
Trump was appointed by God
Praise Kek

Shills are out in full force. Sage

Voted for Obama in 2008 and Gary Johnson in 2012, will happily vote for Trump in 2020

It's funny. America's president is a tantrum throwing, bed shitting, twitter meltdowning orange clown. Politics has never been so fresh.

Posting in a shariablue thread...

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

It's ober, strmphf is drumpfh.

Dont know much abput trump but I know this, he doesnt quit

Under the new rules, there will never be another Republican president. If we allow the left to take Trump out, we will be facing a permanent dictatorship by the left. We must exterminate them. There is no other way.

I think he's losing it.

Don't forget he's literally an old man.

He's senile, his mental faculties aren't there.

Did I mention he was old? He's old man.

Who let these (((normies))) in here fuck off normies.

In after anyone who does not agree with me is pretending despite his approval rating being abysmal.

>We cant possibly tolerate this bullshit for 4 years.
many keks will be had by all

There's going to be something you DIDN'T see coming. We are going to exterminate the leftists, and the next day we are going to start cleaning them out in the rest of the world.

US is such a shit show now, so fun to watch it :)

>being investigated by the FBI

No, they are investigation if there is any evidence of Russian interference and that includes looking if there was anyone ion the Trump administration. It's not a criminal investigation. It's a counterintelligence one.

>national security adviser forced to resign

Trump fired him.

>making baseless accusations on twitter

Comey said he has not seen any evidence to wiretapping or specifially "With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets", Nothing about general surveillance.

Because you live on the other side of the pond. I'm literally scared he's ruining everything. this shit is fragile. He's done nothing except suck Russia's dick and attack every single close ally we've had.

He's teaching the world self-reliance instead of them sucking from the American tit. And that sounds like a good thing but it's not a good thing for Americans. That tit is our influence.

It's like being abusive to your girlfriend cutting her off financially from yourself but encouraging her to go out there and find a job. She's going to find a job and she's going to leave you

And you're going to be a crying sack of shit wondering where you went wrong

>This is entertaining as fuck, most powerfull nation in the world is led literally by a retarded child with lots of daddy money
this
Once in a generation comedy gold, savour every moment

Reminder:

Donald J. Trump is the United States of America

>in all fields

Why do shills even bother anymore? They literally just circle jerk in their own threads.

Keep on dreamin', Cletus. Who's gonna lead you - Pence?

Stop spewing bullshit. He's not under investigation, the FBI is investigating Russian involvement from an intelligence (not criminal) standpoint, and that could include ties to people in the Trump campaign of there was evidence of it, which there's not. Other than that he's doing great and doing everything we voted him in to do. We'll have Obamacare repealed soon, the economy is getting better, immigration will be throttled. We're about to enter a golden era

>This is entertaining as fuck, most powerfull nation in the world is led literally by a retarded child with lots of daddy money
and, control of the world's most powerful nuclear arsenal.

>t. Cadbury the Butler

Fetch me some burgers, bong.

>We're about to enter a golden era
KEK

fuck off shill

>options: sage

fuck off shill

>slide thread
>options: sage

It's when your country kicks major ass. You wouldn't know since it hasn't happened to you in 2000 years

nice try

that just puts a nice edge on it

>about to enter a golden era
>America on the brink of civil war
>tillerson starting shit with Best Korea

By golden do you mean shit?

The God Emperor. He will declare the day of the rope, and GOODBYE ALL LEFTIST TRASH.

His wife is hot as fuck

t. history major

Fuck off shill. America's not about to civil war, and it's about time someone put that gook Kim in his place.

Tillerson based af

>its scared

It's pretty pathetic you idiots have nothing better going for you than to hope others fail.

Well well well

- The FBI has been investigating Trump for 8 months
- The FBI wants you to believe they don't wiretap during an investigation

- There's literally a leak proving someone was listening

GTFO and go invade Ethiopia or some shit

Not gonna lie former trump voter here

Schadenfreude is best Freude

t. Highschool diploma

Ding ding ding.

What the fuck, when did Sup Forums get so infected by tumblr and reddit cancer? It wasn't like this before. CTR shills are still getting paid?

Mexican golden age is pretty much spainish colonization which was not 2000 years ago.

Shut up proxy tin foil hat.

>mexican

hahaha The First Lady's tits out on the page 3 of the cheap as fuck tabloid newspaper (20 pence lol)

GG Amerifats xDDD

FUCK you sand niggers
TRUMP as always will let the truth speak

Mexico is an extension of spain.

Only urban retards and nuclear codes voted for Trump. People Rural hillaried for Votes.

That's great but we're talking about Italy you dumb fuck

>americas not about to go into civil war
You live in some kind of white utopia? Blacks and Mexicans want whitey dead. I sense their animosity whenever I am at work.

Walmart workers for Hillary.

>Should Trump just resign?

no, he should use emergency powers and start exterminating people like you by the millions

You are probably projecting or showing confirmation bias since you come here

Pray its 8 years 2 TERMS BABY, en masse liberal suicide lmao :^))))

That's a bigly temendously (You)
many keks are had

>t. autist

infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

Lmfao at all the anti Trump shills on here. Fucking virgins

Now we are talking about mexico because it is more relevant.

I live in a cucked ass city and I guess it's my fault when fucking Mexicans come up to check out at the register and get mad at ME for not speaking their native language and we have to do some bullshit translation through one of their six kids.

Also, what is renaissance.

Now use your only diploma, yoir highschool one, to wipe your tears.

I would love it

They call him fascist?
Should start acting like one

Ive said ir before

Liberals must dieeeee

R
A
R
E

> (You)
>Also, what is renaissance.
Buncha liberal arts faggotry is what

>TRUMP'S GONNA BRING OUT THE KEK SS AND WE'LL BE EDGELORD KEKISTAN BROS

Yeah he can't even get his executive orders to stick thanks to federal judges. He's an incompetent shit-talker and nothing else.

>calls Leonardo da Vinci a faggot

>TRUMP as always will let the truth speak
when will that be?
We're waiting.

>hillary is investigated by the FBI after breaking multiple laws that WOULD have gotten anyone else tossed under the jail house
>SHE DINDU NUFFIN :(((((
>trump is "investigated" by the FBI
>GUILTY, GUILTY WITHOUT TRIAL, LOCK EM UP

K... keep me posted.

Ayyy

maybe we should just start posting gore in these threads like the good ol' days.

>Drumpf talked to a Russian

>Alex Jones

Election is over fagget

>Implying I wouldn't just fimd another women like my ex and start the cycle anew

Pic related is now the standard reply to all shill threads. Spam the faggots back to cuckistan.

He has been share blue

Get a real job hippie

You should be afraid India. If China gets hit by north korea, the world will feel sorry for it. And that means it has the moral high fround in a war against you, which will probably happen again with the same outcome - China winning

Nigger. That shit happened to me all the time when I was bagging groceries during highschool. Spics need to learn English at least.

I spit on you shill and your samefagging proxy trickery.

Useless thread. Neck yourself you stupid nigger.

SAGE

None of this would happen if all internet technology were open-source and earth friendly.

ok putin shill

OP YOU ARE SHILL GO AWAY SHAREBLUE TRUMP IS BASED AND SO IS ISRAEL