2,000 US troops in Syria

How would Sup Forums respond if Hillary and not Trump did this?

"Buh Hillary would of started WWIII!"

Fucking Sup Forums faggots, Hillary was the better choice now we have retard van piss hair for president.

Sup Forums still says "killary" after Trump got a Navy seal killed this shit is so goddamn funny

Hillary would have already shot down a mig and started a shooting war with the ruskies

>Killing shitskins in a shithole = WW3 now

WEW
WEEEEEEEEEEEW

And cut me off in traffic and stole my wallet

Russia wouldn't bust a grape. They don't even have enough missiles to fight the United States

>would of

Sup Forums once again shows it's hypocrisy.

>HURRR DURR HILLARY IS IN BED WITH THE SAUDIS

>Hillary going to war with Russia = US fucking up some shitskins
really fires some neuro-transmitters.

>Hillary going to war with Russia

You have to be 18 years old to post here m8.

Hillary would be sending them in to reinforce the rebel positions and to push back against Assad.

Hillarys incompétence and general disregard for protocol left benghazi wildly under protected and understaffed despite CONSTANT cries for help months leading up to the attack.
Trump orders a mission to be carried and during OBVIOUSLY dangerous mission a SEAL dies through no fault of Trumps.
Two very different scenarios. Why are liberals so incapable of thinking in anything but binary?

>Hillary would be sending them in to reinforce the rebel positions and to push back against Assad.

>Assad - US troops are invaders
>US troops blocking off Assad advances in western Syria

Oh sur-sure!

>Assad supports Hezbollah and Iran

Hmmm does Trump support those faggot?

Delete this right now goyim

WE'LL CONTINUE THE SAME FAILED FOREIGN POLICY FOR 16 YEARS, WHAT COULD GO WRONG?

>through no fault of Trumps
He's the fucking president deal with it
You sound like a lib trying to make excuses for Hillary's server

same for you faggot, hillary would definetly have tipped the scales toward a war with russia no doubt
i just got of the military and going back to school suck my dick

>tipped the scales toward a war with russia

Do you know that if there is a war with Russia the human race won't live?

>i just got of the military

So go to Syria you fucking welfare queen faggot. since you got such a hard on for war.

>welfare queen
lol ok not even taking that stale af bait. you're an idiot.
no shit, that's the point. that would've been bad

>no shit, that's the point. that would've been bad

Faggot welfare queen, you realize THE LEADERS OF USA AND RUSSIA WOULD NEVER RISK THE DEATH OF THE HUMAN RACE

ISIS and rebels start losing ground right after November election results. You and your idiot friends are retweeting "mintpressnews".

Obama administration carried out tons of drone strikes but they were for show most of the time.

Most or all will not see combat. They are advisors. Doesn't mean they aren't in danger to IEDs etc. See my reply to the moron above. Things are going in the "good guys" favor now. ISIS is losing territory fast. May want to learn the situation before you post again.

A faggot like you don't care that my brother could be sent to North Korea because of Trump's stupidity, while you are still bitching about Hillary.

>would never risk the death of the human race
m80, you have way too much faith for people to never do anything crazy. The only reason mutually assured destruction worked between us and the USSR is because we were both somewhat sane. Hillary and her handlers? Not so much. Keep calling me a faggot welfare queen btw, it helps solidify your argument nicely.

Wow super meanwhile my brother in special forces region is in Korea so guess who will be the first sent once Trump tweets stupid shit and causes nuclear war?