*curtain falls*

*curtain falls*

Why doesn't he get a job that provides him with healthcare? Is he here illegally or something?

You have affordable health care.
/thread

>Obamacare
>affordable
this shit again

fuck liberals

You do know you can go into the ER and the doctors have to treat you, right? Niggers do it all the time, then never pay their bill.

I do. Everyone here has, since we're a first world country.

As for the US ...

Ditch this shit altogether and get a single-payer system, like every civilized country.

PAY FOR FAT PEOPLE
PAY FOR MUSLIM WELFARE
ARM THE REBELS
PAY FOR ISRAEL
EMBRACE ONE-WORLD GLOBALISM

Well duh because we never die from terrorist attacks with all the guns we have. 9-11 as we all know was just an elaborate hoax and whatnot.

That statement is probably true in the States, but your cuckold country should have health care as a priority way further down the list than muzzies

> Unhealthy, needs healthcare
> can't afford it himself
> dies

Excess population reduced

Funny coming from a German.

>Germanystan
>civilized
America is the OG civilized country btw

No you idiot! Don't you see!?
>Go clubbing at a faggot club
>get shot by Muslim
>population decreased

Wakey-wakey, Ameri-kun, it's not the 1960s anymore!

You have almost our population on food stamps.

(You) are far more likely to die from lack of exercise, bad diet, poor sleep hygiene, and stress, than from a shortage of free shit.

I could cut the cost of "healthcare" (medicine) by 75%. AMA.

Sorry Hans, Obama care wasn't affordable. They offered me the choice of feeding myself and putting gas in my car OR having bad insurance. I'll be getting a fine this year thats = to about a months pay for me because I opted to survive. Fuck Obama.

this justifies unlimited immigration.

>anyone not parroting leftwing views is thrown in jail
>this is first world
hah, no

Fact: you are far more likely to be raped by a non white, than have you culture appropriated by a white.

>unibrow
h-how did you know

One-posting is not contribution.

As long as you are dead, either way is fine by me.

Did you confuse us with someone?

How

Pay your NATO bill. Europe gets free medical, free school, free vacations, free, free, free, free.

America gets Trident submarines and the privilege of defending the free world.

You're more likely to die from a rapefugee than not from having American coverage, Hans. What do you care?

There shouldnt be ANY chance you die from Islamic terrorist, faggot. They should stay in their own shit holes and we shouldnt have to worry about it

Having right wing views gets you jail time.
Having anything but leftwing or centrist views will cost you your job, or land you in prison.
Germany has no freedom of speech. Germany has no love of country.

>Be an unhealthy fat fuck which makes health care more expensive instead of having the government steal from its people and buying free shit for me
vs.
>Someone murdering me because I live in a country and disagree with the concept of a religious state
Also it is a shitty premise, "lack of access to healthcare" isn't a quantifiable cause of death and many more things can fall under that umbrella than people directly killed in an Islamic terrorist attack. No doubt more people die for reasons related to lack of healthcare in America. Also single payer is shit, healthcare is expensive in America because 2/3 of us are fat fucks and we are a massive fucking country and we also have the most well stocked hospitals, spearhead most medical innovation, and don't have ridiculous wait times. The best way to fix our situation is to stop being fat, unhealthy fucks.

>meanwhile, in the real world ...

Pretty much this.

If Germany had to pay for their own defense (globally, not the little shitstain of a military in the country itself), they wouldn't be able to give just anyone who asked for it free anything.

Yeah, it sucks, but given that America will never get better, I just want to see Europe turn into a nightmare instead.

Friendly reminder. The people the were murdered by terrorists on 9/11 didn't have Obamacare.

>implying we can't get rid of muslims and have affordable healthcare
I'm more likely to get heart disease than I am to be struck by lightning, so should I just wave a metal pole around in a lightning storm then?

Health care should only cover medication needed post operation, that operation should only be performed if you will die without it. No, wanting a vagina and threatening to kill yourself if you don't get it doesn't count.

Everything else should be up to you as a person to look after. Your diet, your excercise, your health. If you are forced to do it yourself you will really do it. Or die. Its win win.

Our military spending still ranks 9th in the world.

Patently false.

Let's also stop solving murders and direct the freed up funding towards heart disease instead because more poeople die from heart disease than murders. This is leftist logic.

It is not the government's duty to provide health coverage, however it is the government's job description to protect citizens from both foreign and domestic acts of war.

Also...

One can control their own destiny regarding their own health, more times than not, but you cannot control the actions of another committing a terrorist attack.

>more times than not

Your government's duty should include better education as well, besides health care.

Whether cancer, or mental illness, or heart diesease -- these are all heavily influenced by genetics.

For starters:

Ban HFC.
End agribusiness subsidies.
Stop subsidizing bad lifestyle choices

In other words, physical removal.

I hate this argument. Ben Shapiro explains how many radicalized muslims there are by country what a shock it's nearly a billion . So ...fuck your want of cheap healthcare . Bitch pay up if you want it. Muslims are determined to murder non muslims fuck omg cuckmany

Kill 75% of the population

>better education
The government has no idea how to improve education. Probably there isn't much to even be done. It's more about how smart people are than how school works.

Or, just let them die from their own stupidity.

>Bad healthcare in US and A
Seriously not this meme again

This is my favorite graph.

Runs right along with the reasoning
>Huhr duhr Trump destroying education!
Really, was America #1 in education during Obama or were we near the bottom for Western Nations?
Does that mean we have the shittiest teachers?
Does that mean we have the stupidest people?
No, no no....
So that must mean that the organization that's running the schools, the department of Education, is FUCKING UP what should be the greatest education system on the planet. It almost literally can't get worse.

The US government was created to not be like a European government,, we were created to be like no other.

Lifestyle choices are more of a reason of one's illness than an ailment being hereditary.

But have the tests changed in difficulty, to play the devil's advocate ?

Yes they became less difficult. Btw the idea that education makes nation more wealthy is dubious at least.

Can you fly a nazi flag on your front porch without any negative consequences? Are you free to have whatever opinion you like if it doesn't harm someone?

Real FACT:

I am far more likely to die from use of public health care than I am from cutting my wrists.

*drops mic*

they should fund real education like math and physics and not this shitty art and music analysis classes

American Medical is a problem BECAUSE of government.

No, because I have constant access to first-class healthcare, and I don't have anyone guaranteeing me to be free from terrorist attacks, so your faggot kraut-tard logic is pure shit and you need to kys.

*curtain suddenly rises again*

Not everyone without a good job is illegal.
Great way to go deep into debt while driving prices up.
Oh yeah because AfD, Pegida, and right wing nationalists are being jailed by the millions. Right.

One of these things you can take steps to avoid.

Nice meme.

(((Germany)))

I just wish you'd just die from whatever cause is most convenient at the present moment.

It's not an individual "fair share." It's a matter of providing a more equitable and effective system.

I wont die of either
What now Clapistanis?

lack of healthcare is not murder
a jihadist burning you to death is

one is a crime. i support laws that reduce/stop crime

Strawman.
>you can't prevent terrorist attacks
In a free market right wing utopia, you could shoot Ahmed on his way to work because his suitcase was shaped suspiciously. Individual action at work. That doesn't mean that system is good.

>In a free market right wing utopia, you could shoot Ahmed on his way to work because his suitcase was shaped suspiciously
>Unironically accuses someone of a strawman in the same exact post
okay

>Lifestyle choices are more of a reason of one's illness than an ailment being hereditary.
Tell that to the millions of people with hereditarily influenced illnesses or conditions related to factors like age or environment. Surely it's their fault because they should just have worked harder...

The flag thing is true. The opinion thing isn't, unless your main source of information is Breitbart or the Daily Fail.

That depends on how you calculate military spending. A lot of European "defense" spending is part of the national health service.