Tfw realizing the Rothschilds have been the richest people in the world with their banking empire for hundreds of years...

Tfw realizing the Rothschilds have been the richest people in the world with their banking empire for hundreds of years, and they are what Hitler was fighting against, and they're still around shitting on western society.

Will we ever see the day when these globalists don't control the world? Even if they fall, how do we make sure another corrupt gang doesn't take power?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/lauriebennett/2012/05/30/the-rockefellers-and-the-rothschilds-make-a-deal/#78e92bbe591c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If Hitler wanted to only stop the Rothschilds why did he kill a bunch of other innocent Jews?

You are bretty klueless

>innocent

They were accomplices dipshit.

That's some damn fine bait there. Here's a (You).

>6 million accomplices

Hitler tried to stop them in the 1940s and they paid off every other world government on the planet to destroy his country just to maintain power

How do we begin to stand up against such evil?

6 gorillion*

No your Queen is richest. Roths are just her bankers.

Coz they are all in on it.

Rs wanted to establish Israel. They needed Hitler's help to "convince" the rich and middle class jews who were comfortable in Europe to flee and farm in a buttfuck nowhere desert.

>burger education

Putin alone has way more dough than the royal lizard family

60* gorillion
don't be antisemitic

Holly fuck your stupid.
Exagerated numbers
Many Left voluntarily
Not all jews imprisoned or killed were under Hitlers orders.
It was concluded after WW2 that gerbils was literally insane.
Buy a book.

power exists only where you think it exists
cleanse your sold my child and noone will be able to harm you

Same reason the US locked up the American Japanese. In Germany's case, the inmates just starved after war started really going sour.

>innocent
>communists

pick one pls user

>Hitler fought against the Rothschilds

Fucking meme history. Pick up a book you fucking idiot.

Then imagine your face when you realize the Earth is flat, was created by God, that globalists are the very people behind the globe lie which is multi centuries old, the very same people you are taught to worship at school, imagine when you realize that you have been living on a stage all your life where most everything is scripted.
Welcome in the real world, Truman.

Focus, Sup Forums. These robber-barons need to be outed and destroyed. The more sunlight on these globalists, the better.

The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds Make a Deal
forbes.com/sites/lauriebennett/2012/05/30/the-rockefellers-and-the-rothschilds-make-a-deal/#78e92bbe591c

Exactly this. If the US had lost and during the course of losing redirected scarce food to troops and a starving populace instead of the Japanese internment camps then when Tojo found the death ridden camps what would Japanese propaganda run with?

Went to Auschwitz last weekend with the gf, even she rolled her eyes at some of the evidence and stories. I reckon she's the one Sup Forums.

HOLY Beautiful

And a bit of this as well. Ideology plus some insanity and total power did make some of them do nasty things. Combine that with camps full of bodies and an extremely crafty political agenda and you get todays narrative.

On this point, I am genuinely curious. Why the gas chambers? Why not just let them starve?

Pic related, condemns international bank jews

Rothschilds = international bank jews

Well I guess the story goes that they wanted to eliminate literally all of them.

If this were the case I am confident the Germans could have come up with a far more efficient method than the gas chambers in the way they are described. They built the first IRBM in the 40's ffs.