Tomi Lahren suspended by TheBlaze

And attacked by Ann Coulter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Context?

Literally who

she flip flopped on abortion within a couple months and tried to pretend nobody would notice such a big change

good, i'm sick of these bitches who are doing it for their own 15 minutes.

this. fuck that dumb cunt looking for fame.

yaaaaaasss purity spiral!

kill all who do not accept our beliefs 100%!!!!!

Do not bully my future wife Tomi

Abortion is a tough issue since you can't just say "I want less niggers" publically

I believe people are more upset that she is saying different things to different audiences. Its not an issue of her agreeing 100%.

She's from The Fucking Blaze, the most insane, cheeto dust facial, glue huffing, literally recorded fake tears, frogs thrown in pots of boiling water, TRU CONSERVATIVE group out there.

So even if you're pro aborting minorities and the deformed like I am, someone who turns out to be a faker who is from a network KNOWN for being fakers can still be mocked.

>thinking this is bad
The bad thing was Tomi being on THE BLAZE
She will blow up even more now

>Republican barbie
>Intellectual lightweight
In other words, liberal punching bag. She was probably set up to fail, since Glenn Beck wants to destroy anything resembling conservatism.

Yeah, but the stupid bitch says that she wants abortion because feminism

>Tomi "#popthatp" Lahren
>went from middle of the midwest to Sin City
>not having had multiple abortions

i think its that she called abortion murder on her own show,

then said the govt shouldn't regulate abortion on the view.

either its a serious crime or its not. idk how you can see it any other way. the best policy is just not to play the abortion tango. just ignore it, only degenerates get abortions and we don't want their shitty kids anyways even if it is a disgusting practice.

Glenn has been on hardcore damage control since Trump won the election. I don't know how he still has a following.

who cares

Thanks, user.
I was just assuming that is what was going on. I don't really know who this bitch is, just see her on twitter sometimes and she just kind of seems like she's doing it for money. I feel pretty much the same about abortion. I don't want any part of it, personally. But if Tynisha wants to get 35 okay, but I'd rather not pay for it.

It's not only that, she did it on the View of all things, around a bunch of batty old hags who despise Trump, and why would she say it there, for more publicity. That's what its all about, she'll probably be pick-up by some liberal station, and turn a total 180 on her viewpoints in order to make something of herself, an to follow the money of course.

Abortion is very far up on the list of beliefs. That is a big Hell no if your target audience is Christian traditionalists.

Tomi "Burn the coal" Lahren likes abortion because getting creampied by niggers then aborting the developed fetus turns her on HARD.

>I don't know how he still has a following.
Mormons. If you're gullible enough to believe in Mormonism, you're gullible enough to follow Glenn Beck to hell.

For defending a nigger's right to die...

>third world spics are flooding in we have to stop them!!!!!
>wait Mexicans/blacks, don't abort your babies!!!!!

Why are people only roasting Tomi about changing her stance ? Trump did the same thing with gay marriage. When he was in early stages of the campaign he said that he plans to reverse supreme courts decision. After he got big and realized he can't win without the liberals he said that he has no plans no change the decision.

That's the difference between Coulter and Tomi: Coulter is actually smart and has balls of fucking steel. Tomi is actually dumb and a huge coward.

I never understood why this girl was getting such a big push. Sure, she's hot, but did anyone really seek her out as a source of information?

She's Megan Kelly but on poor ppls fox news

Isn't Tomi still a teenager?

Well yeah. Why would anyone want someone supporting mass murder of children representing them?

Holy shit did she get CREAMPIED?

I still like this chick, she's pretty, Aryan , and fights for trump all the time. Fuck the haters.

>Sure, she's hot,
>>>/LGBT/
Acting like that's not the only thing that matters.

Who cares she's hot af

No bullshit at my first real job there was this nasty bitch who was literally cucking her husband (I didn't know cucking was a thing at the time) with tons of niggers. I think he knew and was into it. But anyway she would get pregnant over and over and abort all the niglets. She told me she killed about 9 of them before her reproductive system got so fucked up that she couldn't get pregnant anymore.

Pretty disgusting IMO, I wonder if that is common among the nigger cuckold creampie crowd.

This.
/Thread

Tomi is 24. She's an "adult," but she's still in the stupid period.

WOOF WOOF!

Mascara does wonders.

the whole "limited government, so abortion" argument is retarded

A picture with Trevor Noah the day she did an interview with him does not equate to coal burning. Anyone who thinks so has race mixing cuckold fantasies

>>>/trs/, kike shill

>implying you wouldn't still smash

Abortion is murder, fuck that skanky bitch.

>a date
>they're sitting that far apart
>body language neutral

They're probably discussing how the they can continue their "feud" to increase publicity for the both of them, and continue shaking shekels out of SJWs and TRUCONSERVATIVES.

Neither of these people have actual political views and both are just actors.

muh Christfaggotry is basically the rightwing version of identity politics

fucking retards, abortion is the shit

this

I think she got fired. The Blaze is running a special right now when she's supposed to be on.

That was fucking quick.

>beta cuck doesn't care about deceit, even less if it's from some hot bimbo he will never meet
>check flag

Like clockwork.

Nordics are the ugliest whites.

Anglos are the most superior phenotype.

I want to see a pillow fight Tomi vs Ann

>Use Photoshop to remove eyebrows
>Proceed to insult the photoshopped picture you created

>deceit
I take you you're anti abortion? I could care less. I'm only anti - abortion for whites , im very pro abortion for non whites

Since only undesireables get abortions, it's an effective way of eugenics.

I don't give a shit about people who willingly kill their babies, still declaring "my body my choice" just shows how fucking vapid and egoistic women in general have become.

HOLY FUCK TREVOR NOAH'S BBC CONVERTED THAT BITCH TO LIBERALISM.

USA gets cucked by the blacks every day!

I can tell you read this bullshit copypasta on some autistic forum.

true, women should have no choice in the matter. If they're undesirable they should have to have abortions.

Ann Coulter is based as fuck. I have a lot of respect for her, she'll go out in front of a liberal crowd and tell them shit they don't want to hear. They'll boo her to her face, call her awful names, but she sticks to her guns and believes in what she says.
She's right as fuck, so Tomi decided she's pro-abortion in front of a pro-abortion audience? When she's been pandering to anti-abortion crowds for her entire career, NOW is when she mentions it? That's just cowardly.
It's hard to stick to your beliefs when your'e the only one in the room doing it, but the people that do have integrity. Ann Coulter possesses it, Tomi Lahren does not.

She is not engaged to him anymore.

He broke it off with her. Wonder if she had an abortion from the nigger creampie

This desu. Ann "guard the border with a 80mm mortar" Coulter is based af.

If you are anti-abortion, you support sheboons shitting out 10+ nig babies.

I am pro-abortion, and believe there should be a free clinic in every hood in America.

Well, yes and no.
Women should be able to abort their babies if they don't want to become single mothers. The problem is that single motherhood is just another way to destroy the nuclear family and raise more brainwashed children for the State. Since the State provides (at the expense of tax paying men, mostly), being a single mother is not only encouraged, but praised.
This raises great problems in society like submissive boys (no father figure) and feminist girls (crab bucket mentality is strong with women, even between mother and daughter. pretty disgusting IMO).

It's ironic how women complain about their reproductive rights when men have none. If a woman wants to abort at a man's expense, it's her body, her choice. If a woman doesn't want to abort at the man's expense, the man is an asshole, shunned by society and judicial system and forced to pay for a parasite that will be raised in an enviroment that actively teaches him to hate his own provider.

Ann Coulter is based. She went on Bill Mahr's show and got utterly ridiculed for saying Trump would win. Tomi would have gone on that show and shilled for Jeb! because being liked is more important than convictions. IE, she's a fraud.

Stop thinking with your dick pol. She's a basic bitch with a chad boyfriend no one on here would give a shit about if she wasn't hot.

Tbh I always thought Ann was a manfaced cunt of a woman but she's grown on me more and more.

All these blonde republicans used their looks to get on TV and I suppose she did too when she looked better, but she was never a model and she's just gotten more acerbic as her looks fade.

The other pretty faces just fade out. Or do a turncoat thing because they're just chasing the fame, as shown here.

reshpek

Lol I wish, that's just how I wrote it.

Jackie at home Depot.

And this americuck phenomenon isn't just a meme. I met a black guy who said he had a friend who would let him fuck his GF then eat her out after.

I wish I was joking. Maryland needs to get nuked.

Tell that baby killing whore to fuck off!!!

If they didn't have welfare they'd all starve within a month.

You god damn straight Abdul, no white girls for you by the time you ask for asylum

Coulter is a sour cunt with no life cus the only crew that even gives a fuck about her are dirty old dogs from the sticks and autistic trump cucks like you who also have no life

ya it's either starve or be homeless out here

Classy. Using fetuses to further your career.

Always overrated FTR.

>trevor noah
>black

"no"

You might be projecting a bit there.

As far as I'm concerned, I think conservatives can have legitimate reasons for either supporting or being against abortion, all that really matters is you maintain consistency. If you do change your mind on it or ANY issue, as long as you are honest that your opinions have changed, I don't care.

Tomi fucked up by not having a solid stance and playing both sides. I'm a conservative and support abortion in some, maybe even many instances because of the economic and social detriments of single motherhood and I don't think anyone beyond a retard would get pissy at me just for thinking that,but Tomi's issue is she didn't really have any strong reasons for taking a stance on abortion either way.

>only 80mm

This. To be fair, I'm not sure she's all that intelligent.

Can some kind user explain how this pic speaks negatively of her? I agree that it does, but why?

>80 mike mike
>120 mike mike

It's like yall wanted to be invade by foreign hoards

implying you aren't trashing her because she's a dream girl you'd never have

Now THIS really fires some neurons

>Abortion is murder

But it's "murder" in self defense!

>#1 Watches the right youtube makeup tutorials
>#2 Successful political commentator

Looks like #2 doesn't follow from #1.

The right and the left are mirror images of each other - virtually identical, just in reverse.

coulter is brilliant and that fact destroys you little leftist faggots because your "womyn" are a genetic abomination.

why are we against abortion?? do you all really want more niggers,spics, and children raised by single mothers.

and don't give me life is precious bullshit. red pilled women know not to get in the situation to have an abortion as well.

If you support abortion you're no better than a Moloch worshipping Jew.

i agree with this

Some alt-right bitch went on The View and said she was pro-choice, is getting fired and thrown out of those circles in some amusing drama.

Nah. It is better that niggers, tards, the deformed, etc. die sooner than later.

She wanted to be Miss Final Thoughts with her blistering conservative rhetoric so she dug herself into a hole

Conservatives are retarded on this issue.

You complain about inner cities and high crime rates but disallow abortion?

youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

Abortion is the single biggest factor in reducing crime.

Rush gave Tomi a big wet kiss write up in his most recent monthly newsletter. OReilly gave her a nice soft focus interview on his show recently. These old dudes were quite blinded by her looks. Interesting to see what they say now!

I support abortions because the only people who get them are niggers and degenerates.

What did she expect. Glenn Beck was part of the cabal that got Milo shut down. They're cuckservatives. Who in this case are ironically not cucking.

She will either get the real red pill and go Full Southern, or just start fucking black guys and become a born again Liberal.

I blame Christians. It's their fault really.

She worked for the fucking Blaze.

They are 100% opposed to us.

That faggot Glenn Beck went on with Samantha Bee and did a whole piece on how evil "we" are.

Fuck those cucks.

I'm not even one of those dudes who cried about Spencer, Milo or Saargon The Cuck. All welcome.

But Beck is NOT like that. He's literally as poisonous as any rabid antifa kike leftist cunt.

>tfw I proudly declare myself pro choice simply because it's cleaning out muds.

I wish there was some way to proclaim pro life status for whitey without it being blatant.

the less single mothers, niggers and future criminals the better, moloch can have them all

He's a Trojan horse.

Like his butt buddies Evan McMullin or Rick Wilson.

>Alt-Right

She worked for The Blaze. Home of "Le Resistance".

She's getting fired from a place that won't shut up about the Alt-Right Boogeyman.

God willing this will red pill her to the deceitfulness of the left and she'll get with the program and become /ourgal/

Everyone of these alt light celebs is 100% a Jew or a libshit in disguise getting rich on dumb faggots beta orbiting around them.

Prove.me.wrong.