ITT: We pretend it is November 8th, 2016

ITT: We pretend it is November 8th, 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/19/hillary-clintons-84-proposed-campaign-slogans-ranked/?utm_term=.d50b518d26bf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha did you know trump's real name was drumpf haha lol this will sure stop him from wining lol

Have you ever been so cucked you just

That is one faggoty t-shirt.

Can't wait to see all you drumpfkins BTFO after the election

SAY IT WITH ME.

M A D A M E P R E S I D E N T

ITT: We pretend it's September 1939

Halt in the name of Jupiter, Barbarian. What gives you the Idea you can walk around the Emperor's land?

heres my prediction for tonight, but i doubt it, i feel shillary will steal it

Can I still buy that shirt somewhere? I regret not buying Hillary swag cus I can't find it anymore, would love to wear ironically

Spoiler alert: Trump wins

"I Trust -H>er"

kek

I'm from the future

He wins :^)

I never really understood why calling him by his old name would end him. Aren't they the ones protesting all the time that we should call LGBBQT by their preferred names and pronouns but at the same time refusing to call Trump by his new legal name ?

Aww Sup Forums needs a feel good thread after the Comey thing it'll be ok guys

>bets all money on hillary clinton
Well it's clear cut, lets make herstory lads

>implying this isnt us celebrating Rockefeller dying

I predict an elderly woman will start a shill service called Shareblue

Just turned 21 today guys. I know Trump won't win, but after my classes I'm gonna go to the bars and watch the results anyway. Could be fun.

Love trumps hate is still the dumbest slogan they came up with

my post number forsees the future
trump wins
checkem

I'm going to bed I don't want to watch Hillary win, fuck this.

LOL DRUMPF KEKS BOUT TO GET BTFO
PRAISE HILLARY AND THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
ALL HAIL CNN

It's over drumpfykins to bad the emails won't help u
Say it with me blumpfkins
MADAM PRESIDENT!!!!

>trump taking michigan, pennsylvsnia, AND wisconsin

I like trump, but theres no way he'll win that spectacularly. It would be the end of the democratic party.

I never understood it either, it was the left's biggest meme of the year, and it's stupid as fuck. It's grade school level name calling, yet they proudly emblazoned and wore it on their shirts like it had some sort of powerful message or criticism against Trump.

The left can't meme for shit.

Boy in sure glad our president won't be impeached for collusion with Russia!

>911

8th November was great.

I had just come home from an exam, and started browsing here. Was just in time to see Florida/OH go red, and watch the news feeds and the reality of the situation finally hit everyone.

So we pretend to be the liberals of today?

Denial isn't pretty.

I went to bed with an election map open partly because I had work and partly because I didn't really want to watch Hillary win. When I fell asleep the prediction was 98 percent for Hillary to win. Woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check. 1 percent for Hillary to win. Never smiled so hard in my life. Checked Sup Forums, had a satisfied laugh, and slept like a fuckin baby.

You mean after Comey was forced to admit that there is no connection between Trump and Russia?

It was still afternoon here in Australia, watching Sup Forums was fucking glorious, and watching some of the news feeds (especially TYT) left me with more than a little schadenfreude.

Trump will drain the swamp of all those filthy kikes and CEO's.

>build wall
>lock her up

Two things about it are hilarious:

1) That they so actually thought that such a slogan would appeal to middle America. Or, worse, that they were so arrogant that they thought they could win without middle America's support. Or, EVEN worse, they were so arrogant that they thought they would rely on these votes no matter what slogan they used!

2) They entertained 84 different fucking slogans, which shows you more than anything how this campaign had NO idea what it was about from the very outset. What was McCain's campaign about? It was about protecting the country ("Country First"). What was Obama's about? "Hope" / "Change" - a change from the Bush years.

The arrogance involved in their failure makes it all the more delicious.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/19/hillary-clintons-84-proposed-campaign-slogans-ranked/?utm_term=.d50b518d26bf

I sure hope the Trumpkins don't cause too much damage when they riot tomorrow and have their collective hissyfit. Worst case scenario, the race is actually closer than we thought and Hillary doesn't get win the popular vote but still wins the electoral college (obviously)
Trumptards would lose their minds! Sorry bout your feefee's trumpkin, you knew the rules of the game going in, no cares about "muh popular vote"

$10 bucks says they riot like children when her win is announced.

TRUMP FLIPPED THE RUST BELT REEEEE

makes sense, those places are full of rural and suburban retards

Yeah only rural retards will vote for trump. All the educated city people will vote for Hilldawg. She's got this! Love WILL trump hate today!

Humor is based on an exaggeration not a distortion of the facts.

They thought it was a funny takedown because "Haha foreign sounding immigrant name even though he hates foreigners!"

Leftists think all it takes to destroy a conservative is to point out their inconsistency or a hypocrisy but it always rings hollow and petulant because they are without a shred of integrity.

There is no fucking way Trump will win Pennsylvania.

how often do you think he looks at this shirt, now? Does it reside deep within a closet (much like he himself probably does or did) or has he tossed it in the trash to mirror his political ideals?

under rated post

Getting nervous drumpfkins?

WEW

I felt so fucking refreshed the next day for only getting 3 hours of sleep, like I slept a full 8 hours.

I'm love Trump but I know that he can't win. Dems will rig the election. NWO would never allow a guy like Trump to threaten their monopoly on public discourse.

you tell 'em gurll

>tfw I did this and lost the chance to shitpost my dick out

YAAAAAASSSSS QWEEEEN DRUMPF IS OVER SLAAAAY

I was watching it in class and so was my teacher. He was getting mad!

Even IF Drumpf wins he'll be impeached the first day for being a disgusting pussy-grabbing cheeto face!

Lets be real user if we had stayed up Hillary would have won. We did the world a service.