"Sup Forums is where smart people go who want to pretend they're dumb...

"Sup Forums is where smart people go who want to pretend they're dumb, reddit is where people go who want to pretend they're smart." - A wise man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daXhQkN_r7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And 4 chan is where you can't edit your post if you fuck up.

>4 chan

triggered

"A wise man" obviously never visited Sup Forums

Sup Forums is where dumb people go who want to pretend they're even dumber you fucking nigger

FEAR MY ID FUCKING AUSSFAG

Sup Forums is where outsiders go to be losers and reddit is where normies go to be losers

Sup Forums is actually dumb since it's mostly 15 year olds on ehre

>posted by a dumb nigger

I only go here when I'm drunk
every day
isno surprise

>muh brazilian macaco
56% and dropping. Enjoy your diversity, it's what gives you strength =)

Basically the difference between Sup Forums and reddit is that Sup Forumslacks are willing ti shitpost, mock themselves, shit all over each other, pretend to be retarded/actually be retarded while Redditors and the left in general are all about being smug fart sniffers who can never admit any fault.

It's why we are fun and they are boring.

this nigger gets it.

i think the funniest part is the fact that there is so much in fighting between boards and in the boards themselves yet we remain stable.

it's like having schizophrenia but knowing you're crazy

more like
>Sup Forums is where dumb people who think they're smart go to pretend they're dumb, Reddit is where smart people who think they're dumb go to pretend they're smart

I spent too many years watching what I said. Now I'm screaming into a whole and watching my culture fall apart. Fun times.

I bet you post on /r/showerthoughts and anytime someone mentions they feel stupid you just shill out the retarded, meme-tier quote "I am the smartest of all the greeks, because of all the greeks I, and I alone, know I know nothing." by the cock sucker who couldn't come close to Diogenes' greatness.

considering a shitload of people here either pretended to like pewdiepie or actually like pewdiepie you are all pretty fucking dumb

Sup Forums and reddit is where su humans go to kill time since they have nothing else to do. I wish it was not this way, but moot was fucking retarded and gookmoot only cares about money.

Can confirm, too smart to use reddit.

I come here because I want to learn about subversion and propaganda and how easy it is to change peoples perceptions of reality.
So based of that I'm a stupid person, coming here to trying to get pseudo smarter. Sound right?

This was true some years ago but eventually you showed up and thought you were in good company

You can delete it though

BEAKED!

Because the boards here are mostly guys while normies normally act like women and will betray their comadarie after one disagreement

>I am smart because I visit a certain website
Haha nice one dude. Even /sci/ has a large population of idiots and that's the highest IQ board.

I guess you cant say that were snarter but you can say youre dumber for visiting a website that enables powermad mods and communicate with groupthink users who will ban you for thinking differently or simply disagreeing while also having opinions being weighed by an unknown audience and jokes being lowest common denominator because theres an unknown audience

I understand lad

That grammar dude. But by your logic doesn't that mean that all Sup Forums users are dumb?

comment delete test

pls ignore

WISE MAN SAY
youtu.be/daXhQkN_r7o

>" Sup Forums is where people go who want free speech, reddit is where people go who want safe spaces " - A free man

You sound triggered, snowflake.

Realistically, Reddit & Sup Forums have a mixed combination of Smart and Dumb people pretending to be whatever the fuck they feel like because it's the internet.

Howabout9gag?

9gag is where all bog posters go to

That might have been true 7 or 8 years ago. Now Sup Forums is where dumb people go to act dumb without repercussions, and reddit is where normies go to consume stale memes.

Go back to modding /r/worldnews, Ahmed

"Sup Forums is dead" - oldfag

Did you get cucked or something?

Nailed it. Reddit are those people you see irl and you think ok that person is a fuckin idiot and you just know if you spoke one word to them you would feel instant hate or indifference at best.

>snowflake
>cucked

You redditors stick out like a sore thumb