The alt-right wants a militarized west to fight muslim savages

>the alt-right wants a militarized west to fight muslim savages
>Israel is a militarized state that fights muslim savages
>the alt-right hates Israel
>wut

They don't hate israel publicly, and that's all that matters. It allows them to use Israel as controlled opposition.

What do you mean? The alt-right wants Israel to be controlled opposition?

>He fell for the alt-right meme

teach me pls, I'm not sure
the alt-right is a group of guys who support authoritarian right wing politics right?

I wasn't clear, sorry.

The leaders of the alt-right support and are supported by Israel, obviously. They can occasionally criticize Israel, usually on something hypocritical or stupid, making alt-righters hate Israel for something and be a convenient enemy when needed, but they can moderate this at any time (you know how easily they sway toward whatever Trump/other alt-right leaders say)

My knowledge expands!

Never saw it that way.
I love Israel now.
Thank you user!

> the alt-right hates Israel
> even though the figurehead of the alt-right, Trump is deeply loyal to Israel and has several Jewish ancestors, relatives and descendants

well I kept seeing evil rich illuminati jew memes on Sup Forums along with pepes rofl

Clearly Israeli poster is using a proxy.
That's the kind of advice I charge for shenkelstien.

no I'm really bulgarian rofl

we don't hate israel for being a militarized state that fights muslims, we hate just the (((elite))) for fucking the west up and importing these savagaes that isreal fights.

I saw you on that JIDF action thread earlier saying you are gonna flaseflag as a Romanian. WTF user?!?

I have no idea what you're talking about mate, I can prove it, I have bulgarian shit next to me, want a picture with it and a paper with the date?

there

Oy Vey!

Yeah that's because pol is completely brainwashed, they think they're awake to the kikes and their control over us, but instead they just eat up the easy, accessible "conspiracy info" that is propagated by the same kikes and ignore the truth right in front of them whenever it gets in the way of their tumblr-style obsession with their vibes and memes and fun time.

so who is the real NWO/Deep State/Illuminati? Or is there such a thing at all?

Better a false positive than a false negative.

All influential media, pop culture, government or what have you figures are initiated, you can hardly get a basic education or career without becoming initiated really. There is one single cult, one group that have been pulling the strings since at least 12,000 years ago. They all work for basically Satan, but their power structure is literally like a pyramid, so many of them are ruled over tons of levels of people. They all pretend to represent different beliefs and sides and interests and then just put on orchestrated shows in order to manipulate us goyim and keep us distracted. Nothing happening right now matters, they know what will happen ten years from now and everything happening now is planned by them to ensure that the plan moves along smoothly without any of us interfering.

When the enemy created that false positive and are feeding it to you with the specific desire and need for you to fall for it in order for their plans (which are ultimately designed to make you suffer) to work properly, it's still good to have a false positive?

i think israel is pretty swell and we should shoot muslims with them

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

Fair point user.
I think Sup Forums's unpredictability offsets Sup Forums's paranoia.

No the alt-right is basically just conservatism with no globalism and less bible humping. In other words it's the alternative to thinking chucklefucks like Jeb, Kasich, and Cruz had a chance vs Shillary.

Trump isn't exactly a God fearing man. Forgo drugs & alcohol sure, but somewhere in there a pussy is going to get grabbed.

>alt-right is real

We hate kikes interfering in our own lands. Banking, academia, media, politics. They need to fuck off back to Israel and then maybe I'll consider it. In the meantime, they are currently in the process of destroying our countries so I'm going to be a little hostile, kthx.

Because Sup Forums is cucked by filthy, worthless sandniggers that shill for Assad and Iran against Israel.

Alt-Right here.

I don't hate Israel. It's the only humane and realistic solution to the Jewish Question. Put all Jews there, problem solved.

>the alt-right hates Israel
The alt-right is by no means a representation of Christianity so it's irrelevant what they do and don't like.
We're instructed as Christians to always support the the Jews and the nation of Israel.
Besides that, the Israelis are our white allies in the fight against the evil forces of the world.