/SA/ South Africa Civil War General

wnd.com/2017/03/targets-in-south-africas-genocide-all-white/

amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/

twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042 (embed) (embed)

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part

If there is no /SA Gen/ up, think of your people.
pastebin.com/2jJ112qd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0
youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo
youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>YouTube Resources

>Attacks on Whites
War of the Flea (hate Crimes in South Africa Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=cAfzp9eItCU
SOUTH AFRICAN White Squatter Camps
youtu.be/Yvv7sNPx5Ts
Are Poor White South Africans Being Left Behind?
youtu.be/pFj0HdW2iDs
Radio Free South Africa with Karin Smith
(Great 2 hour video to get you up to speed on South Africa)
youtu.be/O-9Q6ZD282w
Behind Paradise
youtu.be/q6kpM3gXTnM
> Misc
Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
Empire of Dust (Chinese in the Congo)
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M
Africa Addio (Related - About the Mao Mao uprising in Kenya)
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
Malema "Not calling for slaughter of whites…for now"
youtube.com/watch?v=llP1o4AB0AM
The Suidlanders : Prepping for Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=F0WILL8D57Y
Worlds Toughest Towns Cape Town
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
Louis Thureox: Law and Disorder in Johannesburg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
Molyneux: The Truth About South Africa
youtu.be/-4SS8uyhQnY
Surviving the Horrific Violence in South Africa
youtu.be/JJhRiA6h1k0
Witness - Hillbrow: Between Heaven and Hell
youtube.com/watch?v=hHk7h71hGxw

Kill niggers

Historical examples of the same situation in Rhodesia

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4
>Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s
>Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ
>Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtube.com/watch?v=t1OzfpPtJoQ
>History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse
youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o
>End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0
>Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs
>Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM
>No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo
>The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
>Rhodesian Children singing We'll Ever Cherish Thee - Rhodesia's National Song
youtu.be/-TnNLWgjsBM
>Rise, O Voices of Rhodesia - National Anthem of Rhodesia (1965-1979)
youtu.be/8xxKsjU5Q3A

never should have ended apartheid

sympathy bump

Where do I donate?

also this

Good book for redpilling on South African history.
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

>We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa

This might reap dividends.

He might be willing to show himself to be a friend of white people worldwide.

We need to make the war happen so America can take in white south african refugees

>would any Sup Forumsacks be willing to fight on the front-line of the race war to save more than 4 million whites in Africa?

Pic related is part of the Scandinavian Memorial at Magersfontein, South Africa, in honour of the some 1400 Scandinavian volunteers who fought on the side of the Boers

Shit will hit the fan as soon as the rand hits rock bottom (KEEP AN EYE ON THE RAND). Before that happens we need to prepare to evacuate millions of whites around the Johannesburg-Pretoria metropolitan area which will effectively become Bosnia 2.0. Download Telegram and contact me @kaaplander to learn how you can help with evacuation and possible resettlement.

Do you actually have those gold coins over there? If so, how the fuck do you use them when they're all worth about a thousand pounds?

>Quick redpill on land and demographics.

The Khoisan today (the original inhabitants of South Africa who were wiped out by the bantu in the Eastern parts of the region) were assimilated by the Dutch. They are called coloureds today and are very mixed. They speak Afrikaans, are Calvinist Christian and hate blacks. This is in the Cape where there are no black African land claims. We only met the first Blacks at the Great Fish river along the east coast.

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century. Nigs being self destructive nigs. Eventually there was less than 50 000 nigs fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.

The British then imported African labour to work in the mines and up until the 1920s hundreds of thousands move to Johannesburg from Zimbabwe, Botswana and Mozambique for work. They assimilated with the blacks already there and their descendants act like they're natives when they are in fact immigrants. We are suffering the from the future Europe and sooner America will have.

Pic related is the map of Afrikaans speaking population.

Maybe you shouldn't have treated blacks like shit you brought this on yourselves

Maybe you shouldn't have invaded Poland and dresden would still have buildings not made out of concrete.

I'm American

Are the Khoisan potential allies then? I'd assume that they're not for killing the white man.

In that case, you should have just drank the tea and we wouldn't have had to burn down the whitehouse.

Why don't you whites just leave Africa? There are more niggers than you have bullets and I don't want to watch 4 million of you die for nothing just to have nigger and liberals dance on your corpses

>SIENER VAN RENSBURG PREDICTIONS

If you haven't already, watch this short documentary about a man called Nicolaas "Siener' van Rensburg, a Boer prophet who accurately predicted South Africa's 20th century history and foresaw a cataclysmic civil war in South Africa as well as other world events including the migrant crisis in the 21st century.

Part 1 youtube.com/watch?v=Benf1ho-1V0

Part 2 youtube.com/watch?v=I8iI3yT3fVo

Part 3 youtube.com/watch?v=gsyoz3kcc2w

Feel free to read more about him and his predictions.

honestly Africa for the Africans, whites have no business being there.

You should read this book I linked

And America for native Americans and Australia for abbos?
Will you just go back to Europe once immigration does you in like it did us?

Maybe but they should not be slaughtered like animals

We should be allowed to declare Europe for the whites also then

see

then black have also no business being anywhere outside of africa

They are very much yes, but us plus them still number less than 10 million versus over 40 million blacks.

All white people need to seriously gtfo back to Europe.

learn to read nigger

Logistically impossible.

at least do it yourself before telling others to

What will happen to Orania?

Africa is for niggers. Whites worth saving left long ago.

Come to Germany and I'll marry you faggots for citizenship.

never heard of him before but thats pretty interesting.

Overcoming an enemy with a 4 to 1 advantage is quite possible if you guys are coordinated and have a strategy. Assuming the nogs will just stick to blind rage attacks, you'll be able to put them down.
However, what would your strategy be? Are you guys trying to take over all of South Africa? Are you going to retreat to a province, like Western Cape for example, and just turn that into your fortress and let the rest burn? You guys have to work all that out for yourselves.

There's likely a lot of cucks on the white side.

Who are the guys in this flag?

At least the Rhodies went down fighting.

Reminder South Africa turned their back on them after Portugal pulled out. Reminder South Africa then surrendered to nothing more than some protests and sanctions not 20 years later.

They will not stop at South-Africa. Name a country they can run to that isn't also being overrun by the lesser races.
Protip: you can't.

I am...non-white

Mostly just some english libs in affluent neighborhoods of Joburg, Durban and Cape Town. Rest of the bongs are tough as nails like Afrikaners.

You need to readAlso it wasn't a surrender, it was a compromise, a delayed revolution.

How many guns and ammo do you guys have? Any resources you need? What makes more sense, fleeing or fighting?

SA friends,

I'm a US tax/immigration lawyer looking to make contacts in your country (to help facilitate immigration/asset movement to US or other safe countries). Can you get around the Western Cape while only speaking English? Where should I visit?

Please, based SouthAfribros, immigate to the American South. We need your dindu management experience.

Hell yes, I WILL get to fight in a modern day Rorkes Drift

>so we're going to give up the state's resources and our armies heavy hardware
>then we're going to let them disband the commandos so white people don't all have weapons to form militias
>this is a compromise for a later date not a surrender
Looks like a duck to me, Van der Merwe

After 1994 elections SA black gov banned the commando system (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_Commando_System) and made very strict gun laws that made us turn in our armaments. You also need to have 1 foot in the grave before you're allowed to shoot a robber/rapist.

I'm tired of having eurofags make fun of us for helping people.

So have fun trying to survive by yourself OP, hope the bants were worth it.

So fleeing might more sense? Were would you go and how can you afford it?

So what are you going to do for yourself and your family? What is the word on the streets about what is to be done? Are people leaving now?

Yes you can. Cape Town should have everything you're looking for just stay clear of the townships. Rural areas to visit would around the Cape winelands

>(((people)))

hmmm

bitch you faggots talk shit about us joining the world wars. I guess your a jew too then .

suidlanders.org has a donate link.

Bumping for justice. Pic related.

Also I read something recently (shortly after that brainless monkey Jacob Zuma announced his plans to make SA go the way of Zimbabwe) that said 'in reality the whites left have few resources left worth stealing'. How much truth is there to this statement?

You had your chance and you failed.

We're praying it remains calm. We hope God is still watching over our volk.

They still have their whiteness.

I'll pray for you... must be frightening

AWB was widely unpopular during the 1990s due to the whole "rainbow nation" craze at the time. If you had a choice between a 100% chance of complete destruction of your country and a 50% chance, which would you pick? Protip, AWB was the former.

How do we give Canada back to the natives effectively? There are more natives now than there ever were and they're only still 10% of 36,000,000

Also if whites go back to Europe we should be allowed to kick all nonwhites out and prevent their entry

The one thing the blacks can't steal.

AWB was prepping for war. And they said it was going to come sooner or later.

Unfortunately they failed. And Eugene was murdered.

>100% chance of complete destruction of your country and a 50% chance, which would you pick? Protip, AWB was the former.

Destruction then or destruction now. Same result. Just a matter of time.

If it ever comes down to it, I'll help you guys out if necessary. Like getting asylum in Germany.
They'll try. They are apes after all.

if they got rid of the neo nazi baggage shit they would have had a better chance

See

>if they got rid of the neo nazi baggage

Because that matters at all when the enemy wants to kill you and assfuck your corpse no matter what.

you need to go DyRo on em and
break out the bowl cuts.

not even Die Antwoord lives in south africa anymore

I would fight.

Africa was something that hit me hard - I had never seen the real state of affairs until I landed on those shores during my college years. I was sailing around the world back then, and my understanding of Africa up to this point was what mix of expectations formed via the jungle cruise ride at disneyland, the Thornberrys, and national geographic. They dont show you what those places are really like.

Anywhere you looked, there was death and despair. I hated every second I was on that continent. four months. The people were not human, and I was in a perpetual state of alert, scanning for dangers and potential threats. I was scammed a couple of times too - they take these seashells and write your name on them and then make you pay for them. “A donation for the local football club" they say. Sure buddy. Fuck off.

Nothing works in africa. Its all broken. There is no time. Eveything is in a stasis. if you would have came up to me during my time there and asked me what this place was, I would have told you hell manifest. An african world is a world where the lords of decay and corruption ruled. A land of wicked beast who mindlessly consume and suffer.

Then I landed in south africa and I saw the whites living in this land. They had created a utopia in a the heart of darkness. I remember getting off the ship after half a year in West Africa, and i saw the waterfront in cape town, the skyline of that city, and tabletop mountain. I stood on the aft deck and I was overwhelmed with a sense of deep pride and a love for my people. I learned to love in that moment. You do not take civilization for granted until you can see what the lack of it looks like. I’d die to keep that dream alive.

I think most of Sup Forums would sign up for defending whites and shooting nigs in South Africa. Question is, how much does a ticket cost and what about the weapons? I can bring along combat knives, kukris and some bulletproof vests but not assault rifles.

Africa is like when you go into the daedric realm in oblivion

I understand this however taking a stand in a nation that's 90% nigger on a hostile continent that's basically hell on earth now is a fucking suicide mission. And I say this as someone who would 100% go as a foreign volunteer to help them out provided I could get military training there

Assuming by a miracle the Afrikaaners win and make their own state and survive where would all of us who went to help our White brothers as foreign volunteers go? Guaranteed 95% of us get arrested the moment we step off the plane back home for fighting in a "racist terrorist group" or shortly after

This is scaring the fuck out of me.

How do you add people on Telegram by username?

Then chances are you don't belong in the US either

yeah id def gtfo of there. no future except a burning car tire round your neck

>Assuming by a miracle the Afrikaaners win and make their own state and survive where would all of us who went to help our White brothers as foreign volunteers go? Guaranteed 95% of us get arrested the moment we step off the plane back home for fighting in a "racist terrorist group" or shortly after
The answer is getting on a refugee boat in Lybia and going to Italy.

I love you.

I'm with Hans, I lost a marriage and a home recently, and my military service in this country was a truckload of bullshit. I don't have much to drop, but I'll drop it and fight if I can.

then go. go fight and die to keep the dream alive.

See you on the battlefield then, weißer Kamerade.

I would go and fight for you as a foreign volunteer if I could be guaranteed two things

>proper military training to your guy's standards (I only have experience in the bush hunting and pretty decent experience with an FN FAL)

Most importantly though
>if you win the war I want to be guaranteed that I am either able to return home after I am no longer needed as a soldier and not face arrest by my country or if that cannot be guaranteed instantly then I would like a place to live within your country until which time I could safely return home (not a free place I would work for my own living definitely just a guarantee of permission to buy a place or to rent)

daily reminder the khoisan are based and are the only niggers smart enough to farm

Military training is really important. Ours is completely shit and probably not suited for guerilla warfare.

Got 'em

I would go fight definitely my only concern is being imprisoned for fighting in a foreign group or a "terrorist organization" if we win when I go back home which really should be everyone's second concern other than losing/dying

bump

I just don't feel like joining Canada's military just to get training considering our soldiers only get 30 something bullets a year

It sure does when you're looking for allies to prevent all that killing and assfucking

Best idea would be to travel to a close by country, then meet-up and travel to SA, fight there and travel back to the other country from which we travel back to Europe/US/Canada.
Me neither. I can train my body and get some body armor and shit but I really do need some actual guns once I'm in SA.

They've been there 300 years. At what point is it "Theirs"?
Arguing that no one is fit for the place they live because someone did bad shit hundreds of years ago is what SJWs do.

>trump gets elected
>race war in SA
>removewatermelon.jpg

Personally, I don't care about history, just what is happening now. And what is happening is whites being oppressed by niggers.

Bantu niggers then came along and genocided them.

The situation's not hot yet, Faggot.