Which are better, Bantus or Khoisans?

The fact that Bantus were able to displace other nigs suggests that they're better, but Khoisans look less niggish.

Oh wow, Obama sure lost a lot of weight.

I-is that funny dude from the khalahari?

Isn't that a type of squid? Wiki says he is a San from Namibia

Bantus because Khoisans are fucking retarded retards. Double retards.

>Isn't that a type of squid?
No. Is desert.
>The Kalahari Desert is a large semi-arid sandy savannah in Southern Africa extending 900,000 square kilometres (350,000 sq mi), covering much of Botswana, parts of Namibia (known as South-West Africa from 1884 to 1990), and regions of South Africa.

>San from Namibia
Bingo.

If I had an African girlfriend then it would be a Hausa.

Bantus
Khoisans GTFO

Bantwho?

The Khoi-san have lower IQs and purely hunter-gather lifestyles if I recall correctly. Even the Bantus can manage better than that.

East Africans > West Africans > Khoi-san

I..is this... What do they use as lipstick? No... it can not be, can it? Sup Forums?

The Japs do it too. Get with the times, whiteBOOOIIIIII.

Bantus are usually self-sufficient group, big on agriculture and business.

is that obama?

Yeah its the square root of nigger

Fpbp

I'm from South Africa. The Khoisan tend to be mostly non-violence whereas most of the SA crime comes from Xhosa, Zulu, etc (i.e. the usual nigs you see when you see crime in SA).

The Khoi mostly stick to their own communities and like abos have serious drug and alcohol problems but they mostly keep their shit to themselves.

As a civilization the khois are probably some of the least evolved races of humanity and that goes for intelligence too. Bantus didn't achieve much but compared to the Khois they have more going for them.

forgot about the Pygmies. Apparently there's some recent evidence that they are interbred with another hominid similar to Eurasians and Neanderthals.

The Bushmen aren't the problem, they pretty much keep to themselves.

I'm just interested to know more about the ethnology of Africa. The conclusion I've come to is that Bushmen are a generally peaceful but also highly primitive people, whereas the Bantus are bigger and smarter but also more violent