You white bois are gonna die out very soon

>UK: 46% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds.

>Ireland: 16% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>France: 49% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Spain: 20% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Portugal: 13% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Belgium: 54% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Netherlands: 44% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Italy: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Germany: 36% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Austria: 29% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Switzerland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Denmark: 37% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Sweden: 41% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Norway: 25% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Finland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Greece: 16% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

>Russia: 45% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union

Ahahahahahahahahhaha

>41%
sweden yes

Kill us

Are you the same taint troubled kebab that ruined my hapas thread last night?

What does it even matter?

Phenotypes are valuable on itself.

I think culture is more important but yeah

I think he is. He was on here boasting about having a white trash girlfriend and how he is going to produce half-breeds with her.

He's so proud of being an Arab that he wants his children to only be part. Not only that but his wife's mental behavior of preferring the outgroup instead of her own people will thus be present in his children as well.

Those are some stellar genetics.

Have you seen the black abortion rates?

Den you all shitskins gonna starve. Do you really think that when whitey is gone, the government will still send you money, and there will still be goods or food in stores?

holy shit

>>Finland: 19% of babies born are from mothers with foreign backgrounds

False.
9% but half are still European.

That's one way to make your kid retarded.

whites lel theres no whites here

INSHALLAH BROTHER

CONQUER THE WHITE WOMAN'S WOMB

why is a shitskin like you in the US? Shouldnt shitskin countries be better, since thats what you are wishing for?

What the fuck.

Portugal is a wihte nation, you probably don´t belong to that nation.... that's why you said that. lel

Regarding the OP, those numbers are even worse counting the naturalization process that ocurrs daily in all Europe.

Can I be a rapefugee and flee to your country? Here we have both shitty weather and poverty :^(

How about France?

and nothing of value was lost

It is false to demoralize us
italy for instance had 15% newborn with at least one foreign parent in 2015 with something like 9% having a non european parent.
MODS REMOVE THE TRASH.

I'll just make sure to bleach every brown girl I fuck. IM tHE NIGGER NOW

Sounds to me like breeding goats is going to be a very lucrative business.

This

Without whitey sending free gibs, half of Africa's people would be dead within 5 years

Well that only means global living quality will drop significantly, imagine living in winter without gibs me dats with multiculturalism. I don't doubt that whites will manage, because we have managed since ice age, you on other hand will die when there's not enough vitamin d

white when its not summer or spring

>My potato motherland only has 16 percent nigger babies
Feels good. Too bad my grandfather had to flee the country for being IRA

Sri Lanka isn't Indian territory.

too bad irish aren't white anyway

There is something intrinsically flawed with your statistic Dr. Goldstein, foreign background does not preclude caucasian mothers. Simply because a caucasian mother from Germany giving birth within Italy counts a 'mother with a foreign background'. If you are going to jew, make your jewing more convincing.

Hitler would be ashamed

The poor quality of gen x and y is clearly one of the main reasons why they pumped immigration up. This is a reason pol cannot refute.

and cuck governments pay for it too

Are you retarded?

our numbers may diminish but our collective intelligence will always be greater than any shitskins. we will inherit this planet once the apes kill themselves off.

The "foreign background" births in Ireland are mostly from Brits and Poles, not shitskins.

Belgium at 54% is looking pretty sweet

This.

Vast majority are Poles.

Came here to post this. Slavs breed almost as much as muzzies.

Even better. My whole lineage was Irish until my mother and father. If Trump can't truly make America great again, I will just move back and get my descendants back on track.

So better but still sucks?

You would, leaf

>If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction.

Now please the numbers for non-EU births.

t. Séamus O'Reilly

>tfw you're so mongrelized that you don't even make the list

Best part? When the "white world" caves, everything else goes to shit. Prepare for the type of Dark Age the like of which we haven't seen since the Ancient World.

>tfw not listed
Trudeau is going to spur white consciousness and solidarity to unseen heights with his bullshit, and he doesn't realize that outside his multicult bubble in the GTA-Ottawa region there's still way too many of us to take on when shit gets real. Canada will be the new white homeland when europe implodes.

That's why white people are burning through resources so quickly and dropping info structure in cities filled with shit skins we plan on leaving the earth a toxic husk before taking to the all white space colonies. Don't believe me just take a look at how well White people have fucked all the shit-tire countries and cities hell Detroit's water is still unfit for consumption but we don't care because only broke all niggers live there

Statistics 200% of Amerifags don't understand them.

Literally
>At this point , what difference does it make
Clinton is proud of you
Kys unironically

You sir, understand statistics.

Sweden yes indeed leaf

>fiat monetary system collapses
>welfare expires
>they all die off

lol k

They often have to use proxies to get around their own filters.

>20%
No way it must be higher than that
Fake statistics

You will live to regret this post.

I couldn't find these statistics in your links at all OP. Fake news.