So it turns that out Trump and his Israeli spy son in law want to make Israel, not America, great again...

So it turns that out Trump and his Israeli spy son in law want to make Israel, not America, great again. Does it hurt yet, Trump fans?

I'm done with Trump

I didn't think it was possible but your memes are getting even worse.

>make Israel great again
>implying Isreal ever was, and ever will be great
op is a bundle of sticks

yeah Jared Kushner's family might literally be friends with Netanyahu, but Trump still makes all those pc libs angry so its cool

Low, low quality bait

BRAPF BTFO

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking awesome watching Trump support Netanyahu more than Obama. But in all seriousness he is a true friend of Israel.

Omg I'm so sad yo lol I'm with her now get fucked drumpfkins dumpfys retarded nigger faggots you're all going to lose and h-Hilary is going to fufjing win shaggahshsbififj

omg shut up for 5 seconds shareblue.

I dont know why i even voted for this crypto jew , pol tricked me again

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

oh wow it's user LARPing as an incompetent shareblue shill who forgets to rename his filenames seventy billion times yet still has a job shilling

the newest of the newfags don't fall for this and the oldfags think it's getting boring

I'm a PC liberal and Trump makes me laugh.

Not a bit.

Nations have two choices:

>stand with Israel and live
>submit to Islam and die

If you're incapable of seeing which one is the right choice, that's your problem, not President Trump's.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

sage and ignore

Stop with the divide and conquer bullshit you shill.

Trump was our best bet, the American political system is not democratic. You'd rather vote for a 0.02% popular 3rd party? You have blue and red and pretend its democracy. It was either trump or killary, not saying trump isnt the best thing to come out of the US.

I hope you're doing this ironically because it is really bad