How do we fix women?

how do we fix women?

tbf she's somewhat right

you would forgive a woman for cheating on you? and you would risk your life fighting the man who fucked her, instead of easily beating the shit out of the woman who chose to be fucked?

Not all women think so. Stay away from feminists and communists

that's a woman?

I miss the good old days of a simple double homicide.

so is she basically admitting she has no agency, thus anything she does wrong is someone else's fault?

>faithful

>wah why wont men fight over me after i fuck them both

Does the guy know you were dating her?

If the guy knew, kick the shit out of both

If he doesn't, kick the shit out of her

So you're okay with a woman expecting you to be a cuck?

>name:faithful
>post about cheating on men
>nigger

Checks out

By fixing men.

Stop putting up with their shit just to get pussy.

True story bruv

>I hate this generation of women that offer such meaningless relationships that they aren't even worth forgiving for their transgressions
yeah me too

All women are feminists, you naive idiot.

You have to fix men first.

Too many thirsty beta males.

>Breaking up with a cheater is wrong
She's right. We should go back to branding whores on the forehead with a hot iron so others know to avoid them. Then break up with them.

That's a nigger, not a woman.

The good old days where'd you beat her then divorce her while the community shames her into moving away?

That only makes sense if she fucked someone you both know.
Plenty of bitches out there. Go fish.

Niqab them all, I'm starting to be ok with the idea.

Do it for Christ.

Just stay away from any woman who doesn't have any family values in general. So basically leftists.

>gave up on the pussy game after I realized I was just being a beta orbiter faggot
>suddenly women are interested in me
>don't care and don't give them anything
>they get mad that I'm "ignoring" them
really activates my almonds

pump and dump

honestly i sort of hope this all continues
women being stupid whores, and men getting fed up with their shit and going to alternatives (solitude, mgtow, realdolls, waifuism even for fucks sake).

women's happiness has been on the decline since the 50's/60's and they deserve for it go down even more

women will keep being stupid whores until they're 29, then start desperately searching for a source of betabux. some will find one, most won't, and their happiness will continue to plummet.

they deserve to suffer for allowing it to come to this point.

you can place the blame of beta faggot men for allowing this to happen too, but primarily stupid women and feminists. god i hate them all so fucking much i hope they suffer.

fightin the cuck dont make her right. K E K

>create a situation by cheating
>gets upset that she can't decide how the subject can and can't react

Women.

that's a nigger user

The law that protects her plays a big role in why myself and most people wouldn't resort to physical violence to resolve that. The only real viable solution is to just break up. She has no idea how lucky she is too because there are some guys out there that wouldn't fight the guy and forgive, it'd be more akin to kill the guy and torture the woman for days until the pain and exhaustion makes her have a heart attack.

New law: at the age of 16 all American women are sent to Saudi Arabia for 2 years, those who come back become the most obedient, disciplined women. Those are the ones we all marry. Those who die are simply lost in the process, successfully removed from the women pool, we get only the best back. It's like a spartan program but for women

kill em all

>faithful
kek

Why does a single tweet have to represent all women? Maybe she is just a sick fuck who has a two men fighting over her fantasy. Believe me every woman gets wet over this thought, its some primal stone age shit.

She cheated to bring in a second man and then tried to do a "OK who is more worthy of my vagina BUTT HEADS RAMS" move.

Its what turns her on and its more normal than you would think. 25% of the male on male murders were probably setups for this psycho female turning two guys against each other fetish.

the fuck u say about me m8?

You should fight the guy she cheated with AND break up with her.

Word.

We don't.

Artificial wombs
Genetically engineering women to suck less
Robot AI waifus

really depends if the guy even knew she wasnt single or not.

Bitches are liars, they wont even mention a boyfriend until after you've already nutted on them and they feel guilty.

Oy vey, could not ask for a more useful idiot!

>date qt
>qt ignores me out of nowhere
>feel pretty let down
>fuck it, lift heavy, start reading nietzche
>get the body of a greek sculpture
>test raises which ends my baby face
>mind is sound, albeit depressed for shitty enviroment
>now qt is orbiting me
>qt gets mad that I don't want to treat her like a whore
>starts whoring around with imbeciles much less worthy than me
>at first it hurt
>now I see it as a compliment
>everytime I see her she gets shitfaced and starts telling me that she's sorry, but she doesn't tell me why she's sorry
>also, I become a sex god
>rumor spreads
>she gets even more clingy around me
>I still love her but damn, I can't forget all the imbeciles she's been with
>she's insufferable now, to the point where I avoid her altogether

Fucking hell, how fucked up are women nowadays that she can't realize that her stupid games won't work anymore and that all I want is a hug from her?

Not completely wrong

>that first weekend when you show up to church without her
>you can just feel the seething anger from the community shift completely to her in that instant as you walk thru the doors in sweet baby jesus's embrace
>community labels her the town filth
>she kills herself in a vain attempt for sympathy and that tiny bit of vindictive nature women have to stick it to you and put you thru the smallest bit of guilt
>too busy getting bop from church sluts that wont go all the way, but thats how you ended up in this spot to begin with so you're okay with it.

Women can't control themselves, they are like children.

>I still love her

Retard, what?

Become gay. Then cuck her for the man she cheated with and make her watch you have sex while teasing her.

The heart (read: the dick) wants what the heart wants.

I mean, I've been on a rampage of fucking qts every weekend for about 2 months now and I still can't get over her (I dated her over a year ago).

Maybe it's because we all want what we can't have, grass is greener etc.

no shes not fucking spastic

How about I throw them both into a wood chipper?

People that aren't soulless, godless, nihilists feel emotions, brother.

Nice larping Jose Andres

So? You keep them in line. Fucks wrong with u

Fuck no I'll fight that guy and dump her

You miss how you used to feel around her, but she can't make you feel that way anymore. You'll get over her when you meet someone else who makes you feel that way.

It's hard user but it has to be done. I was in a similar, albeit much more complicated, situation about a year or so ago.

Just ask yourself one question: If we get back together will I resent her actions 10 years from now?

Good luck sorting it out Paco. This shit is never easy.

>name is "faithful"
it's just sad at this point, not even funny

You're retarded. The punishment for adultery used to be the death penalty

Jesus is this really aired on television? FFS. Public programming, or private?

You are the naive one here. USA doesnt represent the rest of the world. Out here women are not like the brainwashed ones you got there

Nevermind the stds you are exposing yourself to, id dump the bitch.

Modern TV is garbage.

murder-suicide?

No, more like bitch-asshole combo

Man I just got lost in like 15 black twitter accounts. Normies are weird

Pic related, ;) (this was me 6 months ago btw)

Eh, now a days I laugh because she knows how hard she fucked up, but she's so egocentric she refuses to acknowledge it and ask for real forgiveness (which I would gladly do).
Also, I'm pretty sure her fucking friends (who are average as fuck and have tried to flirt with me several times) just try to keep her down by shittalking me. lmao crab bucket mentality.

He said that you're a fucking cunt
Thats right, cunt

britbong is cucked

women this days, are just fucking retarded.