When did you realize reverting back to christian traditionalism is the right path for western civilization?

When did you realize reverting back to christian traditionalism is the right path for western civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_School
youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sotbpvQevD8
youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where were you when you realized 3 of 4 posts in Sup Forums are slide threads?

>Sage

>Christian
>An immigrant religion
I'll be your fellow traveller for a while but you've gotta go in the end.

You should've posted Guenon then, Evola thought catholicism was too far gone already.

It's worked out so well in the past.

Wat is traditionalism.

Give me a quick rundown.

He's not wrong

Living on a dairy farm with your homely 6/10 wife and small army of children

I think he meant Traditionalism with capital T, which is a pretty different matter and is more of a philosophical/spiritual perennialist current

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_School

>dude just follow this middle eastern jewish religion its the real redpill

It is rediscovering the consciousness of the past. Something which Marxists and liberals(yes classic liberals too) reject as unconsciousness. They believe only the enlightenment brought humanity out of a stupor and basically write off thousands of years of social evolution.
Traditionalism rejects fascism, communism, and capitalism because they are modern practices which grant power to the state, slowly deteriorating the quality of humans.
This isn't even a percentage of its true meaning and requires years to come to this conclusion. Most of the oldfags on pol have come to Traditionalism because after they ascended the road of the dark enlightenment they found it to be the one true redpill.

It is the right path. I'm a nihilist with 3 white children all boys, fuck you religious cucks start having white kids you weak white males

Quads don't lie.

Buddhism is the real redpill

Ultraconservatism. The preservation of old ways, perhaps predating the old ways in practice now. It's got a lot in common with the Neo-reactionary movement.

Any form of native religion is.
youtube.com/watch?v=pbOgXfMcLoQ

Why Buddhism?

Fuck your statue worshiping bullshit "becoming one with the universe" vegetarian hippy bullshit religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=sotbpvQevD8
Buddhism quite literally BTFO.

Trips don't lie, more christians support the terrorist state of Israel than do actual Jews. You are all useful idiots.

hey goys! come worship the king of the jews! be good goys and feel real guilty about what those white romans did to me, and don't forget to leave a donation for the plate, goys! (((no refunds)))

>dude the dark ages in europe wasn't real traditionalism lmao
>dude radical war-torn islamic countries aren't real modern-day traditionalist countries lmao

as someone who can appreciate most Christian values & morals (as well as the Protestant work ethic), you can go fuck right off.

Neo Victorianism when?

>if you don't adhere to Christianity you're a Buddhist.
what?

THIS

Traditionalism is the final redpill

I responded to wrong poster.
Buddhism is nihilistic shit. Liberal coexist bumper sticker faggots love it because they think it's an easy religion that doesn't care about their hedonism and they think its so sophisticated. In reality its a nihilistic death cult where the object is self annihilation with the "primordial essence" or whatever. These are people who locked themselves in containers and starve themselves to death to reach "enlightenment" and their suicidal tendencies are reflected in how quick they are to light themselves on fire.

Source? I wanna get some Evola but don't know where to start.

>Evola
>Christian
His version of traditionalism was looking way further back. Christians were a bunch of progressive hippies to Evola.

Where are you getting this from?

Nice try, dude.

Buddhism is peaceful. What you said is just as accurate as if I said all christians are like the Jim Jones cult or heaven's gate cult. Buddhism doesn't align with Christian morality, so naturally christians think that it advocates nihilism, but it's simply a difference in values.

Julius Evola saw himself as 'Catholic Pagan'; he agreed with Nietzsche that Christ's message is basically cucked and non-European however Evola admired the beauty, power and hierarchy of the Catholic Church. The church keeps the peasants in order and manages the spiritual dimension to the aristocracy.
He imagined a sort of Roman pantheon with the structure of the Catholic Church.

pretty sure it's from his late French interview, it's one of the disagreements that existed between Guenon and Evola

Guenon believed Catholicism could be a potential source for a restoration of Tradition in the west. Evola didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=4YqKf3v2aPs&app=desktop

This guy does a pretty good rundown of the basics Julius Evola's philosophy.

Evola wasn't christian you numbskull

Evola considered christianity a "typical religion of the Kali Yuga" and so decadent in its contemporary form. Also "tradition" in evolian/guenonian terms doesn't means "customs" or "conservadurism".

Did you actually read him or just picked a random image with a quote?

King > Priests > Soldiers > Businessmen > us normal folk who fuck around on the internet and talk about frogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> non-Hyperborean descendants

Thanks, ill check it out

If you haven't figured out Christ is an allegory for the sun you have a very low mental capacitance.

Although the true esoteric teachings of Christ where that religion, money, and government are amoral systems that do not coincide with natural law and are thus merely systems of control used by an elite lurking in the dark to control the human race.

Probably too much to think about, go back to mutilating your children and drinking beer and "believing" in a man who never existed and is actually an astrotheological allegory for the journey of the soul.

When the crazy fucks calling themselves Christian "leaders" came out of the woodwork.

There is no going back to fundamentalism when we know it isn't true. People will never be as blindly faithful and believing again. We have to acknowledge this and deal with it somehow.

In order for western society to prosper, it needs a strong moral center, discipline, and precision (the ability to get close to what you set out to do).

Fundamentalism is a modern materialist view of Christianity.

Evola is great, and Christian Traditionalism is great, but those two things aren't connected.

You're telling me that they didn't literally interpret the bible in the 1500s? Galileo would beg to differ.

I don't see how that is even relevant to my post.
>"as someone that can appreciate most Christian values"
No one gives a fuck what you appreciate I don't even see how that is relevant to what I said. CS Lewis is a big traditionalist and Christian the two are intertwined.
ITT: people who havent read traditionalist theory and don't understand traditionalism saying how bad it is