SUPER HATE THREAD

Express your hate towards anything or anybody.
Let it rip. Don't hold it back.
Relieve the stress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
youtube.com/watch?v=LbwjQSBH0sE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate leafs

dare I say it?
I...
I...
hate...
wh.. wh... whites

brutal start

Actually hate the whole world.

I sincerely hope a huge astroid will rip this ball of crap apart.

I hate a lot of things.

Reddit.

You can't even fucking criticize jews and muslims there (even while saying you don't disapprove of violence) without having people link others to you and suggest you're a fucking national security risk and potential terrorist.

Fuck Neanderthals

hate this thread

I fucking hate the democrats and the lying neocons that are working for the deep state to destroy Trump.

I hate Obama cause he was a dumb nigger who other blacks wont stop praising all because he was black and will never admit he set race relations back by hundreds of years.

I hate how shitty the neocons have become and how they are no better then the shitty demorats.

Fucking politics is going to shit, thank god Trump won.

The world hates you Natalee

*I meant don't approve, hahahahaha

I fucking hate the way wood feels when you chew it.

Op is a faggot

Camel jockies. They smell bad and play with suicide vests

Sandniggers are the worst. Not even their women are worth saving. I hope the west will wake up and send em all to hell - aka where they came from.

I hate elitist leftist whites more than anyone else

Fuck niggers and most non-whites as well as SJWs.

That's the extent of my hate, really.

I fucking hate people shouting at their phones in trains and buses

I hate that I become a sparrow every third Saturday of the month.

that type of people needs to be exterminated for real, rich spoiled leftard kids

Fuck fratboys. Literally chimp out like niggers

I hate feminists.

youtube.com/watch?v=97mbNzg2YUQ

nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger nigger. nigger nigger nigger nigger. nigger. nigger.

I hate that people hate hate

fuck people who consume animal products, subscribe to violent ideologies, and are below 130 IQ

I just hate everything and everything disgusts me
If there is a hell, I hope everyone ends up in it

I hate Sup Forums
Fuck this stupid board and its mouth-breathing retards

this

food for thought

pick one thing you hate in this pic

Imma pick faggy Belgium, and its shitty Brussels and peeing statue.

I hate anyone who says they enjoyed the new star wars movies.
I hate anyone who has a vagina, regardless of them being redpilled or not.
I hate anyone who speaks spanish over english
I hate anyone who isn't a nationalist
I hate all e-celeb bull shit, unless it's something about dropping major redpills and jimmy rustlin'
I hate niggers and nigger accessories.
I hate it when people think I'm a conservative.

I think smores are over rated. Also, The "wives of..." reality shows suck. Oh, and antifa supporters of... whatever the fuck they support suck too.

Captain Dowel on the other hand rocks serious shit. "Knock knock for freedom mf's"

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take you to Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama

Fat people tho

I love you both.

Fuck kikes ima build a camp and send them there

I agree Belgium, and like to add Albania to the mix.

i hate the entire country of Brasil... no specific reason but whenever im watching esports/sports im always rooting against them

FPBP

Day of the rake when???

Basically everyone except right-wing white people.

I love you Ameri-Bro

I fucking hate jews. theres a fucking annoying jew in our class and she got a friend of mine expelled due to him making jokes about holocaust and shit.
shes just a random attention whore and use her religion to just get more attention. I FUCKING HATE THAT BITCH. Hitler did nothing wrong.
pic related, the jew is the bitch in the right

I hope all of you die of slow painful radiation sickness after the nukes detonate.

I really really have a disdain for Reddit, especially for r/politics.

Also for myself because I'm so bad at bothering to find out other opinions.

AND THE FUCKING NOISY ASIANS WHO LIVE IN MY BUILDING. THEY NEVER SPEAK TO ANYONE ENGLISH BUT LORD ALMIGHTY DO THEY JABBER ON TO THE EARLY HOURS

...shout out his name!
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

I hate atheism, Satan, evil and lack of effort

Crumpets mate, cant stand em, don't tell the queen tho

Reported.

I honestly hate the whole human race.
Bunch of degenerate race-mixing hedonist fucks.
Nuclear Holocaust when?

I hate how fucking stupid some of you are. You people literally fall for neo-nazi propaganda and parrot it like it's the truth. I hate how liberalism has become such a joke that you bums are now a legitimate political force. Fuck this planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbwjQSBH0sE

I hate political correctness with a passion reserved only for hate sex and nuclear warfare.

I hate Drumph. He's ruining our (the entire world's) country and he's lying on twitter. Now I must go to sleep.

I hate you bongs most of all! You assholes want a white ethnostate but then turn around and leave the EU which is the closest you'll ever get to one! You slimey limey's should be nuked!

This entire board is a testament to hate for the current state of the world and the path it is on. You do not need a thread dedicated to it for it is all around you.

>I honestly hate the whole human race.
wow user, did zika mosquito bit you in the head of your dick

I hate criminals, pedofiles, Muslims, Liberals, drug addicts, niggers, gang members, faggots, trannies, and atheists. They should all be rounded up and gassed.

I have a large dislike for anybody that does not want to be educated on anything. I don't care if it's the color of shit, just learn something. There are many people these days that just get wasted on something, fuck each other and work their shitty job.

I also hate people that aren't funny or can't take a joke. Please, people all over the world, make fun of Americans, we need to accept banter sooner than later.

No, just tired of seeing this whole generation throwing away hundreds of years of human progress and leading humanity into It's eventual downfall.

Also Zika isn't a thing here anymore, the latest trend is yellow fever.

I FUCKING hate mudslimes. They're subhuman scum that need to be cremated alive

>when the 3 name industry is looking for a reason to shut you down and are going to "evaluate the threat" as evidence to warrant censoring those of us who subscribe to different opinions and you just fall into their hands

You guys fucked up. Bigly. You let the government and the media group you as alt right first and openly accepted the "ebil troll nadsi" stereotype they created to capture everyone who disagrees with they narrative of world history and now give them fodder out the ass to label us as terrorists.

Daily reminder this thread is a honeypot and even if they don't have your information they definitely have pages worth of evidence with the most extreme vitriol they could find to justify shilling us and censoring our opinions with taxpayer support. Stop replying to these threads.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This, rich stuck up pseudo-int white faggots with the build of thai ladyboys deserve the oven more than anyone.

I HATE ALL NIGGERS FUCK YOU NIGGER MONKEYS FUCK OFF NIGGERS

Down to kokomoee, well get there fast and then we'll take it slow :D

im salty at my ex. ARGGGG

OP here. lol
OK, I must add you to the list of most paranoid freaks.
And you know that paranoid people are very dangerous, so I'm sure "THEY" will put you on the black list to be monitored 24/7.

You strayans are something!

>denmark
hahah
day of the Natt when?

not if you are paranoid like that poster is, oh no, no, no, no

You have been reported.
The Mounties are watching this thread.

That sound when you drag something heavy and dry across a dusty cement floor.

Grittin' my teeth just thinking about it.

> Wee wee, As a Fraunch man I too can also say
>Zat zees "Pol" "4channers" Are indeed as you say "Ze Faggots"
Zis is why we fit in so well my Parisian brother, no?

IT IS HATE WEEK

FUCK YOU GOLDSTEIN YOU DIRTY PIECE OF SHIT

I hate everyone richer than me
fuck you elitist cunts, you dont know what its like to be poor

I hate everyone poorer than me
fuck you cunts, get a job you worthless niggers

I hate everyone who has the same amount of money as me
how do you dipshits not realise that the middle class are getting simultaneously getting fucked from both ends as we are spitroasted by the rich and the poor

There are a few people in Colorado I would fucking have -flayed alive- if I could. I fully realize I am probably 'damaged' because I want to hurt them. I want to hurt them bad. Then I wanna have a smoke afterwards.

I hate how when I eat rocks they break my teeth

PLZ REMOVE THIS!!!

The only release I have is knowing that they would literally be smoked during a Happening due to proximity to NORAD.

> Your gettin outa control eating icecream by the gallon and stuffing rocks into yourself

I hate the people of Iowa, Wisonsin, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Maine.

I hate Trump and everyone associated with him or in the administration. I hate the GOP.

I hate the deplorables that voted for him. I hate the alt-right. I hate Sup Forums.

I hate Vladimir Putin and the entire country of Russia.

I still hate Comey even after today.

I hate Jill Stein voters and the BernieOrBust crowd

I hate Alex Jones, Milo, and Matt Drudge. I hate FoxNews. I hate Hannity, Levin, Savage, and Limbaugh.

I hate Nigel Farage

Oh.

Hai, Hillary. What did you ever have done to Huma Abedin, anyways? She... Kind of vanished.

lol

I hate white power Bill.

I

>MORTGAGE Renewal #11 on same house from the 1980's

Top KEK

I hate myself for failing to achieve greatness

This guy said pretty much everything I hate as well.

I believe in you!
You can still be the next Hokage!

Until I strangle the demiurge itself I'll know only failure

Cooper

I hate those goddamn kikes

I hate everyone with more than 2 syllables in there first name

fuck you Datronius and Jamaqwan

I hate myself fo-or lovin' youuuu

Not Hillary but I did vote for her.

I think Huma is probably just taking some private time. She deserves it after everything she has been through.