I thought Canadians are cucks?

I thought Canadians are cucks?

Wew, Anyone else getting tired? I sure am, I think I'll be heading to bed now. Gotta get an early start tomorrow! Goodnight

Fuck. I knew canadians were racists

Just over half of em

we dont like burgers

>Almost half of Canadians want to have a country
Wow I guess I'm a #CanadianCockConcubine now

>almost half
>not cucks
almost half of canadians want criminals to be allowed to stay in their country.

Another way of saying this of course is
>more than half of Canadians don't want illegal border crossers deported

Clearly they are if they let some retarded immigrant lover like Trudeau into office despite their personal view on the matter.

This is ALWAYS what happens. Gated community (in this case, country) fucks are out of touch and act pious. Then when their neighbors suddenly have bouncy castles and beat up flareside F150s in their front yard, they change their tune. Is there a name for this phenomena.

>MFW the cancucks responded with "send them back to the USA"

Our government are complete cucks. People in major cities are also cucks.

t. Guy from Toronto

Let me guess, the half that wanted deportations are men. They should really break these stats down into gender for it to be meaningful.

you're getting pacos you stupid maple nigger.

This. However, I love burgers

>almost half

>almost half
>almost

BIG CANADIAN COCK

HOW CAN WE EVER COMPETE?

HIDE YOUR WIVES BOYS

The racists who want unauthorized migrants deported DO NOT represent us.

No you maple nigger, these polls are cpnducted on scales. The question wasn't binary

yep, I read it in another article earlier today.

government wants to take our population to 100 mil by 2020 or some bullshit (currently 30-something million). so this is just saying we want legal achmeds instead of illegal Juans I suppose.

Our government is going to drive this country into the ground, we need more unity and parricipation in our governance and better ways to challenge tje government on the high taxes we pay.

I can't believe people want the law to be enforced!

I feel like we're already too far gone. I can't even imagine a Canadian nationalism so the immigration will continue indefinitely as far i can tell. the only 'conservative' people I ever meet are Muslims.

CANADA

NO

Even Reuters admits a number as high as half? That means the actual number in the (already skewed) poll was probably close to 80%

>almost half
>not 100%

Cuck status intact

I'm with you my northern brother.

came here 2 post this.

Make Canada Great Again

CANADA YES

LEAF'D

SHE'LL ALWAYS CRAVE THAT SUPERIOR CANADIAN COCK

YOU ONLY HAD TO BE

>CANADIAN

>I just want them deported a little bit

I think Western Canada needs to secede

>almost half
So the majority of the country is fine with illegal immigrants?

Thats the definition of a cucked country. I know what i'm talking about, i'm german.

thank fucking god...

>almost half of canadians want illegals gone

no surprise there, chinks are obsessive about their territory

Currently, they are superior to us. We have a literal cuck as pm and they have an actual man. We are going full sweden.

SLEEP

>almost half

Should be everybody.

Too bad it's the other half that got Weed man Trudeau into office. Hopefully the process of uncucking our nation sees results next election.

So, we're a half country? We can do better.

Oh god no. I like having a small population spread out over a large area. That's the perk of being a Canadian please Nooooooooooooooooooooooo they're all gonna be fucking 3rd worlders

Weedman will just depor half of canadians.

>Almost half

I'd like to see who they polled, if it was a nation wide majourity vote it would be at least 75%