Did Trump lie to use I'm seriously regretting suppprting him everything he does just makes the rich richer

Did Trump lie to use I'm seriously regretting suppprting him everything he does just makes the rich richer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=XN5ZR4px4qM&lc=z120fbmbtlicfzt4004cjbqadsbhxxoar10.1489947485762169
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed

Fuck off libtard, don't take the bait, Sup Forumstards!

sage

The cake is a lie

bump

Fuck off shareblue

D E V I L I S H

its fucking hilarious that Sup Forums's god emperor is just an establishment republican who says dumb shit on twitter

eat a dick shariablue

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

neo-Sup Forumss god emperor, anyways

Every speech he just looks at the camera, then like a senile old man mumbles "MAke america great again" and the drones go wild as if he just jerked all their collective cocks.

>bad shilling at its finest

found the gigantic pussy autist in denial

Fuck off CTR / CREW / SHAREBLUE.

How many times per day do they ask you to post this same fake shit? Seriously, though, everyone knows it's bullshit, so keep it up, because it only exposes your game to newfags more and more every time you do this shit.

> demoshits

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

im all of those boogeymen, all of them

His fans are all retarded boomers that get their news from Fox News. The tards regret open borders now but did nothing to stop it for 40 years.

Sup Forums now supports US troops in syria, because trump did it

LE PRAISE KEK xD

who here proud /trump shill/? ^_^

I will never in my entire life regret voting for the man that stood against the world and told Hillary Clinton that if he were running the show, that she'd be in jail.
I will never regret supporting the candidate who funded his own campaign and brought tears to the eyes of democrats, and made regressives afraid for their own welfare.
I will tell people that Trump was the greatest president we've ever had until the day I die.

Kek wills it
FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE

>he were running the show, that she'd be in jail.
but he is running the show, and she isn't in jail

>anime poster
>trump dick sucker
>possibly a russian shill
kill yourself.

take it slow, user. we still got 8 more years to imprison her. we are just taking the babby steps. wait until things get going

You can't suck his dick if he's not around to have it sucked. The Democratic Party is an unamerican institution that will sell us down the river if it means holding some sort of moral high ground.

The Republicans are weak, cowardly, and scared for their own political careers. They don't dare rock the boat, but their voters are the most honest Americans around. Every Republican platform since the birth of this nation has been in our best interests, and the Democrats want only to take us down a path of war, ignorance, hatred, and poverty.

Hillary drain my ballsack oh god oh yes h-Hillary drain it oh god

What has Trump been doing? Ive been busy for two weeks

i should never have voted for a racist

it's not fair

Yes and yes

Kek IS a chaos god, nothing about kek is inherently good just giveth and taketh chaotically

pretty sure KEK wills the destruction of the regressives. Think about it. KEK is chaos god. ultimate regressive dream would be some sort of orderly white washed hellscape with ultimate order and non offensiveness

I know you're getting paid for this but know that its futile.

>feels guy with maga hat
can the paid shills not get any other reaction image

I should have listened to John Oliver.

Is-Is it too late to change my vote?

wtf I agree now brb suiciding

>this is the best these people can do

Does this ever get tiring?

>Did Trump lie to us, everything he does just makes the rich richer.

> promised huge taxes to the rich
> promised not a pay race buy a pay decrease
> promise to de fund social programs and hyper fund private contracts
> promise to de regulate wall street and the banks again.

I am sorry Sir but I don't think you and me were watching the same election, at what point did trump said he gave a fuck about the poor?
When he said make America great again he meant a culling of the heard dragging everything down

sharia blue out

Love watching trump drones shivering in fear of their blue boogy man

>at what point did trump said he gave a fuck about the poor?
probably all that talk about "the forgotten men and women of america", also bringing back coal mining jobs

Hi guys, I too am a "/polack/" just like you. I sincerely regret voting for Donald Drumpf, the false god emperor, who has betrayed us and lied to us incessantly since he took advantage of our genuine complaints against the establishment in order to seize power for himself. I really think it's time for us to accept that Donald Drumpf is not the man we thought him to be, and from here on out we should work together with the progressive underground to undermine the REAL Man (Donald Drumpf). Sorry for the blogpost! Inb4 tumblr, haha.

kosher trump dropped the goof after this bs was proposed he is a rich prick trying to help other rich pricks . he doesn't plan on bringing back jobs that was all talk to get useful idiots to vote for him . it was fun getting him elected but the cold reality of what he is another thing all together . ctr and shareblue are actually just people waking up to his bs

youtube.com/watch?v=XN5ZR4px4qM&lc=z120fbmbtlicfzt4004cjbqadsbhxxoar10.1489947485762169

He never said anything about making them well off, I remember him saying he'll give them jobs; he'll be remembered as the jobs president when he brings sweat shops back and allowed deregulations so fat red necks in the middle of Texarkana will make pennies on the dollar whole working like the gooks they took the jobs from.

$0.05 shekels has been deposited in your account

sage